Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6723&start_row=1

Empress Menen I

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/11/2016 12:39:06 PM

Beloved One and All
Give thankhs for His Imperial Majesty and Her Royal Highness, King Alpha and Queen Omega, Aser and Aset in the physical manifestation.
Mama Menen, Woizero Menen, Itegue Menen, Wolette Giorgis I, the Empress of Ethiopia is loved and treasured by all Rasta, and I think the Empresses here can agree that her humble, gracious, and charitable femi9 personality is felt within I&I as we manifest Ras TafarI.
I was asked recently for some sources to account the life and works of Her Royal Highness the Mother of Creation. I was able to find some online but I was surprised not to see very many biographies or reasonings on this forum regarding Her... Aside from the photos thread which is very much appreciloved..
Maybe I missed the reasonings, I was searching Menen, Itegue Menen, and Empress Menen.
Anyway I thought I would begin posting some biographies, and maybe the I&I can add others that I missed.
Omega Irit Rising
More Love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/11/2016 12:42:57 PM

POSTED FROM TOZION.ORGs EMPRESS MENEN ASFAW PAGE

"Birth

Empress Menen Asfaw was born 3 April 1891 Gregorian Calendar (25 March 1883 Ethiopian Calendar)
As Woizero Menen Asfaw also Manan Dagmawit, in the Egua village of the Ambassel region of the Wollo province. She was baptised Walatta Giyorgis in the St Delba Giorgis Church. Her name Menen was given for the most beautiful respected ladies.

Elders

Empress Menen was the daughter of Asfaw, Jantirar of Ambassel. The title of Jantirar traditionally belonged to the head of the family holding the mountain fortress of Ambassel, Jantirar Asfaw was one of them. She was a direct descendant of Emperor Lebna Dengel, through Emperor Gelawdewos and his daughter Princess Enkulal Gelawdewos, this genealogy was deleted from the official history of Etege Menen.
Her mother was Woizero Sehin Mikael, half-sister of Lij Iyasu (Iyasu V), and daughter of Negus (King) Mikael of Wollo. Woizero Sehin's mother, Woizero Fantaye Gebru, was a direct descendant of Emperor Susenyos I in the "Seyfe Melekot" line.

Royal Roots

Muslims should recognize the divinity of Her Majesty Empres Menen as well, for she is the last reigning Queen of the Muslims. She is directly descended from Holy Prophet Mohammed. When you follow the Holy Prophet's monarchic lineage, you will find the living proof that Empress Menen is the last monarch to be hailed by the Muslims in direct succession from the Prophet Mohammed. Similarly, Emperor Haile Selassie is the last to sit on the Throne of King David, holding the orb and sceptre symbolizing his authority as Earth's Rightful Ruler, in direct succession from King Solomon. Therefore, the Emperor and the Empress are still to be paid their homage and given the honour, glory and the majestic praises they deserve.

Youth

Empress Menen was known to be kind, compassionate and devoutly God fearing. She knew her native language of Amharic and was a well read and skilful writer, having gained various academic qualifications including home economics and spinning - an Ethiopian tradition.
Woizero Menen Asfaw was given in marriage by her family, to Dejazmach Ali of Cherecha, a prominent Wollo nobleman, and bore him a daughter, Woizero Belaynesh Ali and a son, Jantirar Asfaw Ali. This marriage ended in divorce and Woizero Menen then married Dejazmach Amede Ali Aba-Deyas, another prominent nobleman of Wollo. She had two children with him, a daughter Woizero Desta Amede and a son Jantirar Gebregziabiher Amede. Unfortunately Empress Menen's second husband died suddenly. After this Woizero Menen's grandfather, Negus Mikael arranged her marriage to Ras Leul Seged Atnaf Seged, a prominent Shewan nobleman, who was considerably older than Woizero Menen, sometime in late 1909 or early 1910.

Marriage with Ras Tafari

Woizero Menen probably met Dejazmach Tafari Makonnen (later Emperor Haile Selassie) at the home of her uncle, Lij Iyasu. This joyful occasion may have inspired Lij Iyasu to attempt to bind Dejazmach Tafari to him more firmly through marriage ties. He therefore arranged the separation of Woizero Menen from Ras Leul Seged, and sent her to Harar to marry Dejazmach Tafari Makonnen. They were married in July 1911. Ras Leul Seged apparently did not hold a grudge against Dejazmach Tafari for this circumstance, blaming it entirely on Lij Iyasu who had ordered it. He was among the leaders who fought on the side of Dejazmach Tafari Makonnen in the Battle of Segale, and died in that battle.
The account given in the Autobiography of the Emperor, My Life and Ethiopia's Progress, mentions no previous marriage or children of Empress Menen and no such order by Iyasu, but states only that at the age of 20, they were married by their own mutual consent. The future Emperor was very impressed by her character and friendly disposition. H.I.M Emperor Haile Selassie then Governor of Harar in His twentieth year said of H.I.M. Itegue Menen "...Her character is such that, apart from goodness, there is no evil or malice in her. Ever since, we were married, we lived together, by virtue of her being fertile, in one family joy, as well as sadness..."

Children

Their sacred and happy union lasted forty-seven years during which time they had six children - three daughters and three sons and many grandchildren. Listed below are details of their children:
1. Their first daughter: Princess Tenagne Worq was born in January 1913, being christened Fikirte Mariam. She married Ras Desta and then Ras Andargatchew, having six children and many grandchildren.
2. First son: Prince Asfa Wossen, heir Prince born in July 1916. He was christened Amha Selassie. He married first Princess Walata Israel and then Princess Medferiach. He had five children including Prince Yacob.
3. Second daughter: Princess Zenabe Worq, born in July 1918 and christened Hirute Selassie.
She married Haile Selassie Gugsa but she passed way in March 1933 having had no children.
4. Third daughter: Princess Tsehay, born in October 1920 and christened Wolete Birhan. She married Galabiye Abebe and passed away in August 1942 without having any children.
5. Second son: Prince Makonnen, later Duke of Harar was born inOctober 1923 and christened Araya Johannes. He married Princess Sarah Gizau and passed away in May 1957, having had five sons.
6. Third son: Prince Sahile Selassie, born in February 1931. He was christened Aba Dina and was baptised at Mekane Selassie Church in Addis Ababa.
Of these children only three, Princess Tenagne Warq, Crown Prince Asfa Wossen Haile Selassie and Prince Sahla Selassie survived her.

Crowning

The day before Empress Menen received the divine coronation on the same day as the Emperor, she joined him in a night of fasting and constant prayer until the early morning hours as they prepared to take on the mantles such as: "Elect of God", "Rose of Sharon", "Bright and Morning Star", and "Light of the World".

For the first time in Ethiopian history, Empress Menen was crowned Queen of Queens, alongside Emperor Haile Selassie I, King of Kings on 2 November 1930 at St Giorgis Church in Addis Ababa. On Coronation day, H.I.M Itegue Menen was given a gold and ivory sceptre. On the entablature at the foot of the sceptre is engraved the ineffable name of God and the Pentacle King of Solomon. She was crowned Itegue Menen, Itegue being the title of an Empress. It is to be noted that H.I.M Emperor Haile Selassie I, set a new precedent for how women were viewed, by changing the course of Ethiopian history insisting that the Empress be Coronated on the same day as the Emperor and not three days later as was the custom. Both from the Solomon and Sheba lineage. "Prophecy has revealed that the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready" - King Alpha and Queen Omega.

Character of the Empress

A mother of ten, she balanced a stable family life ruled by her benevolent King and husband, Ras Tafari, crowned Emperor Haile Selassie, she became his most trusted advisor in national and international affairs, and built up the confidence of millions of women by educating them and giving them opportunities to shine.
Her garments were always royal, elegant, extremely appropriate by all international standards, and indeed, they show her royalty with the finest of silks, cottons, and other fine materials often woven with gold, silver, and velvet.

Empress Menen performed perfectly in the role of Empress-consort. In her public role she combined religious piety, concern for social causes, and support for development schemes with the majesty of her Imperial status. Outwardly she was the dutiful wife, visiting schools, churches, exhibitions and model farms, attending public and state events at her husband's side or by herself. She took no public stand on political or policy issues. Behind the scenes however, she was the Emperor's most trusted advisor, quietly offering advice on a whole range of issues. She avoided the publicly political role that her predecessor as Empress-consort, Empress Taitu Bitul, had taken, which had caused deep resentment in government circles during the reign of Menelik II.

She was also known for being a courageous woman. Early in Haile Selassie reign an army revolt broke out and he was taken hostage. She commandeered a tank and drove it herself through the garrison’s gate to free her husband.

During the invasion of italy in Nov. 18 1928 His Imperial Majesty King of Kings Haile Sellassie I went to the north battle field, Empress Menen stayed in Addis Ababa and prepared logistics and sent to the battle field. When the enemy’s planes bombed civilians she advised the people to take care. During the bombing she travelled by car in the city to advice and encouraged the people with courage. In addition to this she has been praying waging a spiritual war against the enemy.
The Holy Empress made her royal proclamation that she had faith in Almighty YAH that her husband, King David, would defeat the Italian Goliath and YAH's words would remain true: that David's throne would remain the seat of Earth's Rightful Ruler forever and ever. She was so confident in this fact, that she was willing to give up her most prized material possession: her Crown of Makeda the Queen of Sheba. She made a pledge to the Virgin Mary at the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, promising to give her crown to the church if Ethiopia were liberated from occupation. Following the return of Emperor Haile Selassie to Ethiopia in 1941, a replica of the crown was made for future Empresses, but the original crown that Empress Menen was crowned with at her husband's side in 1930 was sent to the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. Empress Menen, although often seen wearing a tiara at public events that called for it, would never again wear a full crown.

Empress Menen is known to have been devoted to the traditions of the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church, including honouring of holy feasts such as Easter and Sabbath Days. These traditions include much fasting and prayer, and strict observance of church rules and regulations. This made her a model queen for all women in Ethiopia, by remaining involved in the current affairs and progression of her country while remaining steadfast to the holy traditions of the Ethiopian Empire. As she is God fearing Empress, she always prays to YAH. She went to St. Mark church everyday and stayed up to 9 A.M. praying to YAH and received monks and nuns that came from different churches and monasteries.
Every Friday She went to St. Mark Church for special praying since Friday is the day which Jesus Christ was crucified. When the Empress went from the palace to the church, she received women who lost their husbands in the war front and tried to fulfil whatever they demanded.
The Empress never alienated other churches, she always read their books and liked to give attention for the interpreted views of the church. This shows how she is far sighted and had bright mind.
She is a Queen to rise up and fulfil every standard as a woman, wife, a monarch, a Christian, a mother, and a benefactor to all who needed her most in her country, Empress Menen Asfaw has become the perfect role model for a woman.

The Empress supported numerous charitable causes for the poor, the infirm and the handicapped.
Empress Menen let Orphans to learn who lived in areas outside the capital city.
Empress Menen shared problems of the poor and always visit patients in hospitals.
Empress Menen took an active interest in all that went on, frequently visiting schools, looking in on classes and presiding at awards and graduation ceremonies.
Empress Menen's contributions to churches, schools, hospitals are widely recognised as unparallel by any other woman in Ethiopian history.
H.I.M Itegue Menen sought to serve the people instead of demanding services from them.
Empress Menen believed man is mortal so that is why she always shared problems of the people and tried to solve them.

Empress Menen herself had been in a deep sorrow because the passing of her beloved children. As she is strong spiritually, the Almighty YAH gave her strength. She passed each problem patiently. Even though she lost her children she never neglect the country's problem this is well known by Ethiopian people. All Ethiopian people shared her grief and sympathized her. Therefore, Ethiopian people love Empress Menen from the bottom of their heart and share the happiness and sadness of her.

Achievements

Empress Menen was active in promoting women's issues in Ethiopia, being the founder of the Ethiopian Women’s Welfare Association in 1935 by 54 members of the royalty and nobility in the face of the threatened Italian invasion; before and during the war against the Italians, EWWA was primarily involved in preparing medical supplies, gas masks, and bandages for the military. After the Liberation in 1941, the organization focused on assisting women and children affected by the war, running orphanages, training programs for destitute women, and promoting handicrafts and traditional eateries to employ women.
Empress Menen was Patroness of the Ethiopian Red Cross, and the Ethiopian Women's Charitable Organization, formed as the Italians prepared to invade Ethiopia, and supported and encouraged nursing students. When the Italian invasion was launched in 1935, she helped organize Ethiopian women to tend the wounded, and appealed to women’s associations abroad for material and moral help. Her speech to the World Women’s Association in 1935 articulated her commitment as a woman of peace and called on women worldwide to help resolve conflicts and care for those wounded in war and families devastated by war.
She was also patroness of the Jerusalem Society that arranged for pilgrimages to the Holy Land.
She founded the Empress Menen School for Girls in Addis Ababa, the first all-girls school which had both boarding and day students. Girls from all over the Empire were brought to the school to receive a modern education, encouraged by the Empress who visited it often and presided over its graduation ceremonies.
The Empress gave generously, as well as sponsored programs for the poor, ill and disabled.
Empress Menen was also a devoutly religious woman who did much to support the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church. She gave generously from her personal funds to build and renovated numerous churches in Ethiopia and in the Holy Land Ysrayl. Prominent among these are the, the Kidane Mehret (Our Lady Covenant of Mercy) Church on Mount Entoto, and the Holy Trinity Monastery on the banks of the River Jordan in the Holy Land.
In 1923, Empress Menen fulfilled her promise to Empress Taitu (who fought triumphantly as a soldier in the Battle of Adwa) and invested large sums of money to completely build a church east of Addis Ababa, around the Entoto Tigret region. Empress Taitu gave this project to Empress Menen because she knew spiritually; Princess Menen would be Empress of Ethiopia in the future. The church became a monastery and called Hamere Noh. This monastery is still a shelter for many Christians. There is Holy water near to the church where people immerse and drink from. People from every corner of Ethiopia gave thanks to Empress Menen for this Holy water.
In Sept. 6, 1926 Empress Menen went to sacred land Jerusalem for the 2nd time. After she visited different Churches and monasteries she constructed the St. Trinity church for Ethiopians on her account. She donated a lot of money for the monastery & clergymen and inaugurated the church.
In 1939 Empress Menen allowed the Gete Semani St. Mary Church at Sebeta to be made which is 23 kms from Addis Ababa, this modern building was started on her private account.
In 1943 Empress Menen reconstructed Boru Trinity church which was devastated by Italian aggressors in Wollo province. She donated Birr 56500.00 from her private account and made the church in a modern building.
In 1945 she put the base stone which is supposed to be constructed a new church around Fitawrari. Habte Giorgis area. The name of the church was St. Raguel building which was started by Empress Menen.

In 1950, fourteen sacred books from the church were printed by Empress Menen. There were 3,800 books which were sold and donated to the Siwaswe Berhan St Paul School. The total amount collected from the sale of the books came to 19,000 Birr. During 1950 Empress Menen renovated the Gishen Church located in the Ambassel region in the Wollo region - her native province with her own money. In addition to that she allowed the construction of a road which would enable believers to gain access to the church.
She gave generously from her personal funds towards the building of the new Cathedral of St. Mary of Zion at Axum, but did not live to see it completed and dedicated. She spent her last years in failing health, but continued her good works, constructing and repairing monasteries and churches.

She gave a lot of acres of land to the priests and deacons of the church including urban land to the residents.
Her Majesty also gave her estate for orphans whose fathers and mothers were killed by the enemies and to freed slaves.
She opened Siwaswe Birhan School which also catered for children who were either blind and to children who could not read or write.
In September 1948 His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I gave instructions to the people that Ethiopians should wear cultural dress so that the coming generations would follow this as an example. Her Imperial Majesty, Itegue Menen took the initiative to wear cultural dress for the first time in that New Year. In December 1949 Empress Menen visited the new St Trinity Spiritual School as she was a model for spiritual deeds.
In 1935 she gave her estate for the orphans whose fathers and mothers were killed by the enemy. She opened Siwaswe Birhan school. In this school even blinds are learning how to write and read.
Empress Menen gave estate and residence area for priests and deacons of St. Mary church.
In 1941, on the Empress Zewditu avenue, Empress Menen gave her estate around ourael ara for the school which is named by her beloved daughter princess Zenebework.
In Dec. 15, 1941 Empress Menen visited the new St. Trinity Spiritual school as she is a model for spiritual deeds.
In 1942 the 14 sacred books of the church were printed by Empress Menen. The number of books were 3800 which were sold and for 'Sewaswe Berhan' St. Paul school as a donation. Moreover, she gave part of her mothers estate and many houses for the service of the school.
Empress Menen as she is generous bought the land of the former German mission investing hundred thousands of Birr. This institution is found at the East of Debre Selam Medhane Alem church. Empress Menen gathered blind orphans around Addis Ababa and hired Ethiopian and foreign teachers. She also assigned guardians for the blind orphans to facilitate their learning teaching process.
Moreover, in this school she constructed an additional new building paying 200,000 Birr for 100 boarding students. The building was effective from Dec. 30, 1949.

Ziontrod

Following her pasing in 1962, the Empress was buried in the crypt of Holy Trinity Cathedral in Addis Ababa among the tombs of her children. Prime Minister Aklilu Hapte-Wold delivered her eulogy paying tribute to her charity, her piety, and her role as advisor and helpmate to the Emperor, as well as her personal kindness and goodness. On the third day memorial and commemoration after the funeral, the Emperor himself paid tribute to his wife by saying that although the Prime Minister had aptly described what kind of person his late wife had been, he wanted to say that “All of you knew her well but she was more intimately known to me. She was devoutly religious and did not lose her faith even in time of hardship. During the memorable days of Our companionship, We never had differences that needed the interventions of others. Our marriage and had been one of peace and mutual support,
As Sarah was to Abraham, so was she obedient to me. Our wishes were mutual until We were separated by the Almighty. Her assistance for the good of the young, the old and the needy requires no testimony for they are greater than thoughts and words. We have been extremely pleased to live long enough in the perfect union that enabled Us to see Our offspring, Our grand children and Our great grand children. We are thankful to the Almighty for having vouchsafed to Us that long and uninterrupted union which is not very common in the world today. There could be no more profound prayer for me to utter."
he also said that in their five decades of marriage, not once had it been necessary to have a third party mediate between him and his wife.

Later, the Emperor built a pair of grand sarcophagi in the north transept of Holy Trinity Cathedral's nave, in order to transfer his wife's remains there and eventually be buried at her side himself. But due to the revolution, the Emperor was not buried there after his trodding, and the Empress remained in her original tomb in the crypt. During the ceremonial burial of her husband's remains in November 2000, the remains of Empress Menen were also disinterred from the crypt tomb, and placed in the sarcophagus next to her husband in the nave of the Cathedral, as He had originally intended."

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/11/2016 12:54:35 PM

POSTED FROM MADMONARCHIST BLOG CONSORT PROFILE: EMPRESS MENEN ASFAW OF ETHIOPIA

"Empress Menen Asfaw, the last Empress consort of Ethiopia was born on March 25, 1889 and was herself of distant imperial lineage. She likely met her future husband at the home of her uncle Lij Iyasu and they immediately made a connection. Her family had earlier arranged for her marriage to another, but seeing the opportunity to establish closer ties with the man who would soon be the next Emperor Lij Iyasu made the arrangements for Menen Asfaw to marry Haile Selassie. The two were wed in early August of 1911. She was 20-years-old and the future Emperor was very impressed by her character and friendly disposition.

In time Empress Menen Asfaw would give Emperor Haile Selassie six children; Princess Tenagnework, Prince Asfaw Wossen, Princess Tsehai, Princess Zenebework, Prince Makonnen and Prince Sahle Selassie. When Haile Selassie became Emperor of Ethiopia his wife was crowned Empress alongside him. As consort, Empress Menen was very active and undertook a number of charitable duties focused on women, children and religious issues. She served as patroness of the Ethiopian Red Cross and the Ethiopian Women’s Charitable Organization. She also served as patroness of the Jerusalem Society which organized pilgrimages for Ethiopians to the Holy Land.

One of the primary areas of importance for Empress Menen was education and she worked tirelessly on that front. She founded the Empress Menen school for Girls in Addis Ababa which was the first all girls school in the country and accepted day students and boarding students. Young girls from all across Ethiopia came to the school for their education which was closely supported by the Empress who took an active interest in all that went on, frequently visiting the school, looking in on classes and presiding at awards and graduation ceremonies. The Empress also supported numerous charitable causes for the poor, the infirm and the handicapped.

Religion played a central role in the life of Empress Menen, a devout member of the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church. She gave very generously of her time and personal wealth to build, restore and renovate numerous churches in both Ethiopia and the Holy Land. Among her many projects was the Holy Trinity Monastery on the Jordan River and the support she gave to the building of the Cathedral of St Mary of Zion in Axum though, unfortunately, she did not live to see that particular house of worship completed. During World War II she was exiled from Ethiopia due to the Italian occupation and she occupied her time going on pilgrimage to the Holy Land to pray for the deliverance of her country and pledging her crown to the Blessed Virgin Mary at the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem if Ethiopia would be liberated. When Ethiopia was finally liberated from the Allies Empress Menen was as good as her word, having a replica crown made for future imperial use and sending the original crown to the Church as she promised.

HIM Empress Menen Asfaw died on February 15, 1962 and was buried in the imperial crypt at the Holy Trinity Cathedral. She had been an exemplary consort throughout her life with the last Ethiopian Emperor. She was supportive, standing back in public but a trusted advisor in private; she was generous, compassionate toward he people and dutiful in the spiritual aspects of her life and her vocation. It was, perhaps, merciful that she did not live to see her country and her beloved husband ruined by the communist revolution that was only a few years away."

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/13/2016 2:20:59 AM

Love to Mama Omega, May She Guide Her Children in Spirit as She did her Nation when She was in person.
Those closest to her that would have been able to share muchmore of her character, personality. actions and words were all silenced for the most part by the derg. Its amazing we still have so much info, they cant suppress the truth completely, spiritual revelations come also, I have had dreams with the King revealing HIM will for I,the Queens will is same as Queens, tho She sees things from other end of polarity,BALANCE.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/13/2016 10:52:59 AM

Seen Ras Jesse!
Here is another account, written, as the I said, by someone very close to Itegue Menen in her physical life.

EMPRESS MENEN PDF written by Yared Gabriel Mikael

Appologies. I am unable to copy and paste the pdf text. Maybe because I am working from a phone. But this pdf is worth downloading and reading!
Omega LOVE

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/13/2016 3:55:16 PM

Drove a tank herself to free her husband. Damn!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/13/2016 7:43:23 PM

The Mother of the Ethiopian Nation http://www.roots-publishing.com/

Revealing, well written and rich with historic photographs, this just published biography marks the 120th anniversary of Empress Menen’s birth and the 100th anniversary of her marriage to Haile Sellassie I, the last reining Emperor of Ethiopia. Empress Menen Asfaw was a remarkable leader and visionary who was solely responsible for building the first high school for young women in Ethiopia, as well as vocational schools, churches and childcare centers for the health and welfare of the Ethiopian people. An illuminated example of generosity and motherhood, Empress Menen was a steady source of strength for her husband throughout their fifty years of marriage.

Empress Menen’s birth date, which has been somewhat controversial, was recorded as March 25, 1883 in the Ethiopian calendar, and this date converts in the Gregorian calendar to April 3, 1891. She was born to nobility in the remote highland enclave of Ambessel, in the area known as Egua, Ethiopia.

This notable book came about when the editor of the original manuscript, Anjahli Parnell, traveled to Ethiopia in 2009 with the intention of learning more about Empress Menen. While there, to her astonishment she was handed a rare copy of a biography of Empress Menen Asfaw, which was written shortly after her passing in 1962.

With permission from the Ethiopian Crown Council, the original volume was translated from the ancient Ge’ez language. Now, enhanced with additional events, life stories and accounts of the important contributions of this feminine pillar of Ethiopian history, is her new biography, Empress Menen Asfaw, The Mother of the Ethiopian Nation.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/15/2016 11:27:24 AM

Yes I!!
Isnt that amazing JAH seeker. I never pictured Itegue Menen with her velvet capes and staid expressions driving a tank!
Lioness roar!

Give thankhs Ras Goddess, did the Iyah get a chance to read that biography yet? I saw it on Amazon also as I was doing this research, and wondered if its time to add another book to the Truthbrary =)

Oneness Ivermore

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/15/2016 11:29:55 AM

Give thankhs also for posting the videos! I need to get some quiet time to watch these for sure. Ises!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/15/2016 8:17:03 PM

Greetings Sistren,

I have not read the autobiography, but will be ordering it!

ONE LUV

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I