Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6712&start_row=1

The China Study

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/28/2016 9:50:16 PM

please read this book
it will save your life
#veganismistherealreligion

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/29/2016 8:02:18 AM

Nice!! Thankhs for the suggestion!

ITAL LOVE

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 11/29/2016 5:35:07 PM

Give thanks! I do have doubts about veganism but the more organic and ital the better!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/29/2016 6:18:59 PM

This book will replace all doubts

Put the dr sebi lists down put the laila afrika stuff down. This is the most comprehensive the most accurate and most importantly the most scientific reason why ones should be vegan.

Full with empirical evidence

I think i just talked myself into digging it out and reading for a second time. So long I was waiting for an actual book on food which dealt with evidence and not hearsay or anecdotal reasoning. This is it

This book will save your life! Come back to this thread once you have had a look.....

Blessed ital love

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/29/2016 9:21:13 PM

An interesting read...

IS VEGANISM AFRICAN

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 6:30:49 AM

Very interesting... I have always been cautious of claiming that Ital diet is an original ancient diet. But then again I wouldnt suprise if there were small pockets of Italists among the meat eating hunter gatherers from creation.... For me it is a matter of good health just as much as any pro-life ideology. Given our affliction after 400 years of eating shit and given the state of the current food market with the injections of this that and the third into the meat etc I would say that an Ital or very well balanced diet is now required more than ever.

I favour this quote at the end

"my traditional African spiritualists: whatever you decide to eat this week, make sure that you’re chewing it with a clean mind and a heart that is as light as a feather. That’s Ma’at. That’s African."

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 6:36:27 AM

I wonder if any of the I site up the book yet

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I