Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6703&start_row=31

Meaning of Rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/15/2018 12:25:02 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/15/2018 1:08:40 PM

Here it comes..

Messenger: the white rasta Sent: 11/15/2018 1:22:21 PM

(disclaimer: I'm not the white rasta)

@Hemphill

I feel pity for you. What you are attempting here is exactly the same kind of propagandist spin that Fox is notorious for. You can always find "a token black" to erroneously support your ideas; taking advantage of the fact that black people are not a monolith; that black people are raised in different social economic conditions, etc.

I wasn't born in the ghetto but the police are afraid of me just the same. But not every black person understands the system or the struggle because that struggle is hidden from them as much as possible.

Saying "George Soros" is akin to pointing a finger at weapons of mass destruction with pictures of yellow cake and Tonka trucks. Did it ever cross your mind that BLM is a positive organization that many people would like to donate to?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/riot-act/

According to snopes:

What's True
A grantmaking network founded by George Soros provided funding to some groups that engaged in Ferguson-related protest activities.

What's False
George Soros gave money to various groups for the express purpose of promoting Ferguson-related protests and riots.

BLM is not an organization about promoting black families. This idea that BLM should be doing x, y, z is the same as whites telling NFL players how they should protest THE SAME THING which is black people (LIVES) being killed by the police as if their lives DO NOT MATTER. When you tell black people that they should say something about father what you're doing is blaming/shaming the victims of crime.

If a white woman gets beat by her husband every time he gets drunk do you say "oh you should have had a better father to be an example of what kind of man you should have married." You wouldn't say that but if you did it would basically be defending the abusive husband as if it was her fault for choosing him.

Whites love to blame black people. I was fortunate enough to have a father who was always there but that wasn't my choice, nor was being black my choice. So we should blame our parents for being black because we were born black? Absurd. No, the blame belongs to the racists that institutionalized racism and oppress our people.

And how is white supremacy a lie when many not only claim to be white supremacists, but when the KKK, a white supremacy organization, has always had members in the police and other positions of power. And now Trump, who is racist, claims to be a nationalist. The only reason he's not a white nationalist is the fact that he's orange.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/15/2018 2:19:15 PM

And then you use snopes.. Done right there.. The most biased and propaganda pushing site in existence.. Ever wonder why the system uses them as god for 'fact checking'?

BLM is not a positive movement. It perpetuates a victimhood mentality and pushes white guilt to dominate any conversation. Its despicable. What are the fruits of this labor? Hyper racialized radicals pushing division even further.. Can you not see past semantics? Misleading titles and names like 'Planned Parenthood' -- stopping pregnancies and committing infanticide.. "How could you be against an organization planning parenthood and giving medical service to women?".. Same as 'Black lives matter'.. "How could you be against that title? What you think they dont matter??".. Elementary level here.. Mind control..

Its tribalism.. Pitting every group against each other.. No one is blaming black people here.. That is a projection..

Notice how you dont provide any evidence of Trump being racist; you just say it.. Because the media has told you to say it.. Then you insert 'white' into nationalism even tho Trump has never said anything even close to this.. Again, projection.. You continue to make fun of his apperance by calling him orange.. Lol.. NPC says Orange man bad!!

Look into George Soros and his 60 minuets video admitting he worked for the Nazis in Hungary helping to round up jews.. Or his multiple NGO's and media consortiums pushing globalist propaganda then get back to me.

Look at this anti-white indoctrination of children..

anti-white indoctrination

White supremacy is a lie in that it simply doesnt exist. Sure there are racist people in powerful positions. i.e. the Democrat -- who founded the kkk and jim crowe laws -- but to say that all white people have privilege and superiority is just categorically flase.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/15/2018 2:41:25 PM

Oh by the way.. F**k Fox news.. Except for Tucker Carlson.. He's cool.. But over all.. Just as bad as CNN and snopes

Messenger: the white rasta Sent: 11/15/2018 4:05:49 PM

@hemphill

I do hope you consider the fact that not everything a person says is literal. Some things are rhetorical. Several times the book of Revelation uses the phrase "he that hath an ear". You have to keep this in mind when you listen to trump because he is the leader of a personality cult that is as much about his charisma towards whites as it is policy aimed at white supremacy. So when he talks about nationalism, for example...

And here are some credible sources:
https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000006175744/trump-nationalist.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/10/23/trumps-embrace-fraught-term-nationalist-could-cement-dangerous-racial-divide/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.052f44ad2ba7

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/23/donald-trump-nationalist-934498

You will never hear Trump say "I'm racist. I'm a white nationalist. I hired Steve Bannon because I'm a fan of the alt-right."

Trump lies even about the weather... literally.

The problem I see with you is that you're hyper partisan. This doesn't make you a bad person. It just means you are so pro your team that if anyone says literally anything against the other side your natural inclination is to believe them. Remember Pizza Gate? There are white people turning into terrorists being radicalized into a not so holy jihad against their fellow American because of false stories and fears and hatred stoked by Infowars, Fox pundits, and Trump himself. Trump is also a conspiracy theorist. When I was younger I was more inclined to believe conspiracies because I was idealistic and distrustful of the government. Now I'm a pragmatist who understands that even conspiracy theorists aren't trust worthy just because they're trying to justify my beliefs and preconceptions. What you need, and this is not an attack but rather a recommendation out of love, is a perspective governed by balance. Assume both sides bend the truth.

But Trump is like Neo in the Matrix. He doesn't simply bend the truth. He brakes it but to you it still tastes like chicken. Trump lies so often that I, even I as one who inhales national news on a daily basis, cannot keep track. New lies simply replace the old ones until they are almost forgotten; ripped from the national zeitgeist.

Trump would have to tell you he's racist while holding up his ID (which he needs to buy cereal). I don't have that malady because there is no more benefit of the doubt. He's completely broken the suspension of disbelief to point where you telling me he isn't racist is like saying the North Pole isn't cold. Ever. I guess next you'll try to tell us that he pulled out of the Paris accord because it didn't go far enough to protect the environment.

Trump is well aware that he has a fan club. That's why he keeps talking about winning the election. For him its proof that America loves him and that's what his whole world is about. He feeds his base so that his base continues to feed his ego. Meanwhile, he lies to them more than anyone else, including the whole concept of Trump as a self-made billionaire. Give me over 400 million dollars and I'll be a billionaire too. But no Trump supporter wants to talk about obvious trump lies just like they don't want to see his tax returns. Why? Because Trump is about their hopes and fears. He's not a man. He's a symbol of white supremacy returning after America having the first black president. Please do not insult our intelligence by trying to pretend there weren't countless white republicans racially mocking Obama just like there are many republicans that are making a sport out of gerrymandering and deny voting rights to as many black people as possible. Trump told Cohen blacks weren't smart enough to vote for him so to me that's kind of what republicans are telling us when try to get our vote while suppressing it at the same time.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/15/2018 4:07:26 PM

NYtimes
Washington post
Politico

^^ ALL MAJOR LEFTIST ORGANIZATIONS. NOT credible at all..

This is my point exactly

Messenger: the white rasta Sent: 11/15/2018 4:38:28 PM

(disclaimer: still ZealotX. Still not white)

And again, BLM is not whatever you say it is. It's not what its critics believe. The problem is, and I'm going to say this as clearly as possible...

White people are not used to hearing black people speak openly about white supremacy, institutionalized racism, and policing black communities.

They simply aren't. They found themselves in the deep end of this conversation and they didn't know where to begin. So what happened was that many whites got offended at the NAME "black lives matter" before ever hearing what it was about. And they judged it out of their own defensiveness because the truth is THEY are the ones who feel victimized when they are even remotely equated with racists.

How does this work? Is it because we call them racists? No. The problem is that many if not most whites have race-based biases and prejudice. But most of it is kiddie stuff compared to southern whites who were taught to hate blacks by the rich back when blacks were first entering the paid workforce with skills. Suddenly they had to compete for jobs and a lot of whites don't like capitalism that much.

Quick story. I was in a YMCA swimming pool in Ohio maybe 6 miles from where I live. Whites with money tend to flee the inner city and so this area is one of those outer communities before it turns to farmland. Somehow a disagreement between my son and a white kid turns into that kid saying "white people are better" and it was in front of his father who said not a single word. Am I saying all white are racists? No I'm not. But there is a tendency towards racial ideology and there is a gradation of racial tinge. It's not simply this guy is racist and this guy is not. Whites want to point at the obvious provocative racist who is deeply uneducated and typically "white trash" (their words). Those who have money don't want to be thought of this way and feel attacked when their own guilt indicts them. And we've seen a rash of white women especially getting caught on camera either calling the police on innocent black people or trying to take some non-existent law into their own hands. When I was young there was DWB (driving while black) and WWB (walking). Now there's grilling while black, play with toy gun while black, parking while black, lawn mowing while black, legally owning a gun while black, selling drinks while black, selling loose cigarettes while black, wearing a hoodie while black, playing music in a car while black, and I could go on. Point is that any assertion of racism hits too close to home for many whites who feel indicted. They are the true victims.

Let's look at Webster's definition of victim.

Definition of victim
1 : one that is acted on and usually adversely affected by a force or agent
the schools are victims of the social system
: such as
a(1) : one that is injured, destroyed, or sacrificed under any of various conditions
a victim of cancer
a victim of the auto crash
a murder victim

(2) : one that is subjected to oppression, hardship, or mistreatment
a frequent victim of political attacks

b : one that is tricked or duped
a con man's victim
2 : a living being sacrificed to a deity or in the performance of a religious rite

The problem is that whites do not want to discuss black people being victims of systematic racism and oppression because then they would have to confront who that makes them. If blacks are the victim what are whites? Whites want to keep victimizing black people because it serves their social economic interests. And what they're not used to is black people en mass, saying with a loud voice, that racism is still a huge problem in America and it is systematic. Whites want racism to be the overt racism barely captured in their history. They rather think they saved us from Africa, gave us clothes and food and prosperity. They white wash the truth which is why they don't want to hear it. That's why MLK was shot. Because you can be as non-violent as you like but the truth still hurts. Only whites think that BLM is about victimhood. Black people just want to stop getting summarily executed by the police. Mischaracterizing BLM isn't going to help. The truth is racism is alive and well. And its not black people's problem. It's white people's problem. That's also why WHITES were offended by Kaepernick's protest. What are YOU and All Lives Matter going to do to fix it? I'm guessing not a damn thing.

Messenger: the white rasta Sent: 11/15/2018 4:39:48 PM

There is a thing called JOURNALISM. God help you if you ever have a left leaning surgeon.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/15/2018 4:53:51 PM

Pizza gate is a massive misrepresentation and smear campaign aimed at distracting people from REAL organized pedophilia rings while discrediting independent media sources. Funny how Politico, NYtimes, and all the other leftist news you source never get censored or banned like real info does.. you only catch flack when you’re over the target.. real journalism gets banned and demonized in today’s upside down world..

And you have got to be kidding me.. white people are not used to hearing black people talk about racism?? That is literally pushed 24/7 to widen the racial divide.. on purpose..

You say I am hyper partisan but you literally only use snopes nytimes Politico and other leftist fake news sources..

And no, Trump thankfully pulled out of the Paris climate accord because it was a terrible deal for the USA. We were paying the way for many other countries who refused to pay their due.. this had a major negative effect on our economy so he pulled out! Thank you trump! Plus, climate change and global warming is completely false.. they use the line to push eugenics and carbon taxed aimed at furthering human destruction.

Again, if you are not getting banned or attacked for what you are reporting but getting pushed and promoted by the system, you are serving the agenda.. i.e Black lives matter.

No, wrong again.. I have talked and protested in the real world for bringing attention to actual instances of institutional racism against black people.. Planned Parenthood kills 5 times the number of black children than any other race.. more black children are aborted than born in NYC.. that is disgusting and actual racism.. look at the history of Margaret Sanger and What she said about black people. I draw attention to eugenics programs aimed at destroying humanity.. that is not fake.. GMO’s cause cancer. Cell phones and G5 cause cancer, these things are pushed and pushed and pushed... but your news sources won’t touch em.. and the ones that do get banned and censored.. like infowars.. they call it hate speech to discredit. But the truth looks hateful in this upside down world.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I