Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6702&start_row=1

I desperately need help/guidance/friendship

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Moses75 Sent: 11/15/2016 5:36:02 PM

Hello. I live in south central Wisconsin, Madison, and have my whole life. My story is filled with miracles, devastating attacks from Satan, and the ho hum of everyday life. at 19 I found Jah and I never saw things quite the same. when things started happening to me that came directly out of the book of Revelation, I was appropriately shocked! Specifically the letters to the churches, and Pergamum to be exact. first in 2000 I picked up a white stone with a new name on it that was glowing on the pavement at night. The name, unfortunately was what my "friends" at grade school always called me! next in 2004 I ate a very very spiritually amazing meal at the cafeteria at my college. then it wasnt until 2013, summer that the days of Antipas started. Kinda like Job losing God's protection to satisfy Satan and test Job. Im not entirely certain when those days ended cept I started to be able to sleep after2-3 weeks of it. What Im saying is that I am the angel/messenger of the church in Pergamum, and have been called Moses by voices, but voices can be very deceptive! Now l am CONVINCED that if I dont make it to JA soon I can be killed. I'm quite a lot away from earning enough though I just started a third job. If anyone could visit the area, or help however you think you can It would be IMMENSELY appreciated! Jah protect, provide and guide us all. Love to one and all, for Jah's Love is conquering more and more. THANK You! Moses75

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 11/17/2016 8:36:03 AM

Greetings,

I have been to Madison. I live in North Carolina.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I