Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6694&start_row=1

Peter Tosh bout Christ

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I-Man Sent: 11/2/2016 10:26:21 AM

So I a man would now why Peter Tosh say the Rastaman live the life of the Christ, Jesus Christ but in other songs he say for example "You've got to love Jesus Christ, son. That is fantasy, A whole pack of ignorancy, I say".

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/2/2016 8:53:39 PM

I may be mistaken, but I don't recall hearing the Honorable Peter Tosh praising "Jesus Christ"....

Early in September, Peter Tosh spent a few days in Los Angeles on business. On two separate evenings he found time to visit with Roger Steffens and Hank. Holmes, both of whom are contributing editors of the Reggae News

“It bring grief to my...Yes! Serious business. That's the way I start to investigate from that I say "Oh, this is how the business was set up." Seen? Try to kill off the saints and then you have all kind of demons calling themselves saints up on the earth. Seen? All form of demons say they are Saint Benedict, St. Paul...pair of demons them. And when I come into investigate, they killed all the saints, all the priests, and the abunas, they burned the churches, burned the history, seen? Just to keep traditional black history back, seen, so that they can come and print Jesus Christ and say worship ye him. Seen? But all these things Jah say time and history has recorded their judgment and the cycle is turning 360 degrees, it has been
turning for two thousand years, and it has already turned 340 and picot degrees . . . so is just a little picot leave, seen? So so it was in the beginning, so shall it be."

http://www.niceup.com/interviews/peter_tosh

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/3/2016 8:16:09 AM

Rasta do live the life of Christ. That dont mean say Jesus was a real story

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/3/2016 6:08:04 PM

ORI-ginal KRST/RASTA - Lord of the Perfect BLACK/The Great Black

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 11/5/2016 9:27:33 AM

Yes I, Rasta live the life of original KRST.

But Jesus Christ, Eyesus Kristos, Original KRST, Selassie I, that's de same Ideas.

Rastaman live the life of The Christ.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I