Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6684&start_row=11

not mentally ill stop the false witness man

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/27/2016 8:29:48 AM

Allen is right. Them laugh but he is completely right. Mental health assessments are based completely on what you say and how you behave. RG, many of our brothers and sisters in mental health institutions find it difficult to bite their tongue in such situations and play the game. Sometime it better to lie and not reveal what you really think and what your actual feelings and intentions are to the enemy. Treat it like interrogation and stop being so damn cooperative. Tell them what they want to hear. You havent had any voices or visions, you juzt want to get back into society and get a job. You want to go church and ask bible god forgiveness for the foolery that once affected your insight. Some african friend I know in dem institution just cant do the above, fiery to the bitter end. Which is fine, but sometime it bettee for covert than direct warfare. We miss our brothers and sisters

Same applies for interactions with the beast. How many of InI could have avoided custody if we were better trained on how to deal with such situation.

All relative though, sometimes beast doctor preacher nurse - dont matter what you say or do they want to see you harm

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/27/2016 11:13:37 AM

I hear you Garveys. We gotta do what we gotta do, by any means necessary. Seen.

I simply found the use of the "Jesus credit card" rather funny. No disrespect intended.

Messenger: Allen Sent: 10/28/2016 1:38:06 PM

Surely that brother can learn from these words

Messenger: Allen Sent: 10/28/2016 2:12:32 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 1/13/2017 7:04:48 PM

for three years they gave me Risperdal which caused me severe pain severe my parents would call the police to come to my house because i was sleeping at my friends house and using herb i was doing nothing else wrong i was admitted so many times and suffered from the pills they gave me that i finally had a real breakdown and wrote about my feelings on a paper and my parents found it and that's why they put me here the first time i actually did something wrong i had a huge breakdown and i never was a danger to anyone and i didn't say i was for the three years because i wasn't

i love you i wish this never happened

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 1/14/2017 4:19:24 AM

I think as one grows wiser you learn when to be stubborn and defend your views and beliefs and when to learn to "play the game". If i was in that situation yeah i would say i'm a huge christian/muslim/jew whatever in order to get out, and then would turn my back on them as soon as i left and finish what that lol. Simple.

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 1/14/2017 4:58:42 PM

I am in a state hospital now I was never in a state hosptiol only private ones

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 1/23/2017 8:46:14 PM

i never did anything wrong and they put me in the mental hospital often only sleeping at my friend house and smoking ganja now I had a verbal mental breakdown and they do this

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/24/2017 6:21:00 PM

jewdosiscareyou,

Do they have you in a sanitarium?

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 1/26/2017 4:52:46 PM

yeah Connecticut valley hospitol

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I