Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6660&start_row=1

The Black Christ 7 Unveil: the Biography and Philosophy of Prince Emmanuel

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/21/2016 8:11:49 AM

amazon.com/Black-Christ-Unveil-biography-philosophy

About the Author
Mrs. Ionie A Matthews-Wallace is a woman of courage who found great honor in acknowledging the works of Prince Emanuel Charles Edwards. She lived among him as one of his disciples yet he called her a friend. Her love for Prince Emanuel and his teachings grows stronger everyday as the days goes by. She was schooled in New York and Miami, Florida. She was a certified nursing assistant but the loss of her vision hindered her from continuing her work. She likes to research history as well as write about it. She stands as an example for the blind and all who have disabilities, to display that her disability placed her on a higher level to do all things.

This book is about the incarnation of the Black Christ Prince Emanuel Charles Edwards. He had a difficult time in life from childhood to adult, yet he created the Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress Church of divine salvation. This congress was formed to land each and every nation under their own vine and fig tree. He also stood as the champion of human rights for the repatriation of the black house of Israel exiled in the west. This book reveals the truth about Prince Emanuel since he bore many atrocities by the hands of the previous government of Jamaica and some citizens. This information is also put forth to enlighten Black people about their hidden history. Also, for the other nations to aid them towards the path of peace and love. Most of all, to highlight Prince Emanuel's dedication to the black race.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/21/2016 4:42:52 PM

Give Thanks for the link my Lord. I need to check this Book out!

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/21/2016 6:16:14 PM

Was 70$ on amazon, 35$ each for volume 1 and 2. I ordered my copy today.

Messenger: ital dread Sent: 1/15/2018 7:18:47 AM

Ital

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I