Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6654&start_row=1

I have a question

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bholds Sent: 9/9/2016 7:40:58 PM

Hello, my name is Beth. I have been on a long journey of self discovery and trying to make sense of the world. I am a 27 year old white girl. I have smoked ganja for a few years now but I find its too intense for me. But I feel drawn to Rastafarinism. I would really love to get dreadlocks but Im quite ignorant about the culture. What I have read about the rasta way of life has spoke to me and I want to continue to learn more. I want to get dreadlocks to express the positive transformation in myself that Im working on. I belive in equality and unity and most of all Love. Please forgive my ignorance. It is not my intention to offend. I just want to learn. I would be grateful if anyone would give me some feedback. Hope you're haveing a wonderful day. Thank you.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 9/10/2016 4:34:51 AM

Greetings,

"Rastafarianism" is all about praising HIM Haile Selassie I as Jah in the flesh, the second coming of Christ in his kingly character, the divine Counselor, or whatever you want to call it, and following all his teachings. Jah Rastafari! Read up on his teachings, read his autobiography, read about the history of Ethiopia and his lineage to King David. Read up on Marcus Garvey, read about black struggles and fights for liberation. Read the Bible and discover it for yourself (positively or negatively, find out why we call HIM JAH. This nuh no hippie movement. Dreadlocks and ganja are not an essential part of this.

Blessed

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 9/11/2016 8:48:05 AM

Rastafari a very I Irituality, but dat's no in de dreadlocks or wat ya eat,

Just Follow Jah

Jah RASTAFARI LIVE

Messenger: Theee Sent: 9/11/2016 7:23:55 PM

Good advise Jah Seeker

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I