Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6630&start_row=1

Charles Blake Edwards

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I-Man Sent: 8/27/2016 5:05:47 PM

GREETINGS TO JAH

Hi so iman a rasta but Iman don't recognize Emmanuel as the black christ or a part of Holy Trinity, Iman recognize Emmanuel as just Charles Blake Edwards and he's not a prophet, messjah or priest or everyting.

Jah Jah Live Give tanks and ises to Selassie I King David I Jah RASTFARI

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/28/2016 10:55:33 AM

I-Man,

King Emmanuel Charles Edwards (the Black Christ in Flesh) was Trodding Rasta since before you were born. So don't cast stones at a One who you don't fully Iverstand.

King Emmanuel was personally annointed by Emperor Selassie I in Jamaica in 1966 (Abraham meets Melchizedek). King Emmanuel built up the Bobo Shanti (EABIC - Melchizedek Order) from NOTHING into what it is today and also helped uplift many thousands of People.

Bobo Shanti sight the Trinity as Prophet, Priest, and King (Marcus Garvey, King Emmanuel, and Emperor Haile Selassie I).

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 8/28/2016 1:23:12 PM

Yes I, Emmanuel are de Irator of Bobo Ashanti and dat's very important and a good action, he's a devoteed rastafarian, but don't hink I that Emmanuel are the son of Selassie, or The Black Christ.

Greetings

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/28/2016 1:50:57 PM

Thats fine but do you have any issue or thoughts toward brethren and sistren who DO sight King Immanuel as such? If not then why post? Some ras sight his divinity some dont. Like with Garvey. Like with Jesus Christ....

And to not sight his divinity is one thing. But to claim he wasnt a messenger or priest or even prophet you are wrong. By definition he is all of those things. How could he not be a messenger yet so many people carry the message? Etc. Which brings I fullcircle back to the intentions of the post.

Give thanks

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 8/28/2016 10:15:18 PM

Greetings

Yes ive made a mistake, Emmanuel are a priest, a messenger that's right but not a prophet ya know.

I would say that Iman read you, Garvey's Africa, and thought I yu as a veri wiz person.

Give tanks
More fyah

Messenger: Jãhkhãnån Sent: 6/2/2017 4:58:16 AM

I-man, You can never see God because you do not know him and also you do not know yourself, for if you knew yourself, you would have known the only black christ who created everything that exists, was crucified and resurrected in three days 2000+ years ago, and recently trod Jamaica fulfilling Revelation chapter 12. Prince Emmanuel created your mother and your father and your grandfather.
Prince Emmanuel is the greatest prophet of all time. Almost everything he prophesied in the scriptural gospels has come to pass. I hope you are very surprised when I call Prince Emmanuel "the almighty God".

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I