Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6606&start_row=1

The Final Truth* wisdom of Rastafari movement in North America

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: The Wizard Of Owls Sent: 8/1/2016 4:31:01 PM

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 8/1/2016 8:27:46 PM

On the righteous. I didn't listen to the entirety, because I know. All I'm going to say is that humans are ANCIENT, and I accentuate that. I know of 3 human races for example that had been already thriving advanced civilizations millenniums before the ancient writings of 12,000 or 30,000 BC. These 3 human civilizations I know have existed and have had insanely advanced technology in ancient times. All 3 with electromagnetic, frequency & antigravitation technology for example.

1. the Ancient African Space-Man, the Original man
2. the Underground Bald "Alien Grey" - they are actually Mayans, Chinese people who lost their hair from space radioactivity and from living SO long underground due to the ancient wars that wiped out everything on the surface.
3. Hyperborean Nordic Space-Race. Probably the third of the race in time to evolve such, living in the Hollow Earth. Described by African legends, Norse legends, the Odin tribe.

Human ancestors have lived millions of years, moving through cycles of birth, death, and destruction. Humans far far far in advance of the present, who existed in the past, ventured to spaces Earthly and Celestial. You are living in the remains of their civilizations at present. Floods can destroy skyscrapers but not pyramids.

The history of the Earth of it's intelligent animal species is even older than advanced humans themselves, probably billions of years old. Oh and leave the capstone open so electromagnetic rays can enter in from the sky down.

Messenger: Theee Sent: 9/11/2016 8:01:27 PM

We are destined for extinction.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I