Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6602&start_row=1

Are there Rastafari communities who live in the wild?

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 7/29/2016 7:53:44 PM

A like minded group or Rasta communities who live in nature/wildernesses of Jamaica? Have you seen many? A community with food planting, who live by themselves living off nature.

I was wondering whether you know of groups like this in Jamaica, because I know the closest similar thing to that in North America are the Native Tribes, like Hopi, Iroquois, Navajo tribes who live by themselves (tho they are forced to only have a bit of reservation land).

Information would be appreciated. For the people writing here, can you also write the location you live in currently too. I-self reside near Toronto, only real communities I here are like monasteries, and tribe reservations. Respects

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/30/2016 4:26:34 AM

There are many

Rasta indigenous village montego bay for a famous ixample. But so many ones do this privately too

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/30/2016 4:33:57 AM

all over the mountains in Jamaica you can find small rastafarian communities living off the grid.

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 8/27/2016 10:54:04 AM

Yes there are a lots of rastafarians community who live in Jamaica, away from Babylon.

Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 8/30/2016 1:58:56 PM

I would like to join one. Babylon is too much for I and I sometimes.

Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 8/30/2016 2:00:49 PM

Actually yes, but they are not easily found. You have to go there and then ask about them. They do exist in all parts. But I think they like to remain unknown, for safety and to not be bothered by tourists etc. Remember this is their way of life. With Jah. Peace. I dream...
Jamaican Rastafari Love

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 8/31/2016 6:17:32 AM

Think I that live in Babylon, dat's good to give de lights to de people who live in Babylon. And when Iman said live in Babylon, not spiritually, just live in the society of Babylon, corrupted by Babylon to give a light and open conscience.

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 12/19/2016 11:41:41 PM

Hey man I'm in Jamaica now. Any sisdren or bredren who have a community already living in the wild? Blue Mountains, Mystic mountains, Cockpit country, the West forests?

Also can you please tell me whether Blue Mountains is a Rainforest with wild fruits growing? If you have been there or seen it?

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I