Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6600&start_row=31

Rastafari nuh hail Jesus!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/28/2016 3:02:28 AM

Seen but the I knows that for example when Moses was leading his people out of Egypt God was the one to order them to smite entire cities and tribes and kill every single person in the way including babies. So this is not something "to learn what not to do" but something God himself wanted...

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/28/2016 10:44:20 AM

And that is a perfect example why some of us nuh deal wit di buy-bull!

Aside from the supposed "approval from the man upstairs" to rape, pillage and murder....the damn Exodus never existed in the first place! LOL

And round and round we go...

Biblical babylon babble

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 7/28/2016 1:22:46 PM

People people. Rastafari stems from a long line of mystic occult societies from the lands of Khem, Ethiopia, Kush, the Zulu, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Dogons, Taoists... The Bible even stems from all those listed above and more. From the Ancients of Sumeria, Incas, Hopis, Mayans, the Australian Aboriginals of Dream-Time. They all hold the same core principles, of word, sound, power, vibrations... To be a true Rasta is to look beyond the Bible, Rastas are Astral Mystics, as above so below, as is on the outer, so the inner, look internal, observe the U-nI-versal self, mastering the flow of vibrational energies through I-self = Thy-Cells.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/28/2016 2:26:15 PM

Yes, I agree that there are many things within the Bible that are distorted and flipped around.. I also agree that ones and ones need not be limited to the Bible as the great message can be drawn from other sources preceding the Bible.. I am no Bible expert but since we are speaking on the troubling verses of God and Moses, I see this as a transition in God.. From the OT with fire and brimstone to the NT where Christ changes the scene.. JAH coming as a man to experience Life as a Human and teach I and I of righteous oneness while transitioning the ways of JAH into mercy and love..

Acknowledging H.I.M teaching of accepting the Great Message of the Bible with clear conscious can be accomplished in many different ways.. Looking to ancient Afrika and getting to the sources that the Bible is compiled of is one way, studying other sources such as the Bhagavad Gita or Quran are other ways.. As long as these teachings are not disregarded or ignored I am happy. Working towards unity in the teachings of H.I.M is a BIG step in organizing and centralizing.

Love

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/28/2016 2:51:43 PM

A personal favorite quote of H.I.M. concerning this reasoning: "In the mystic traditions of the different religions we have a remarkable unity of spirit. Whatever religion they may profess, they are spiritual kinsmen. While the different religions in their historic forms bind us to limited groups and militate against the development of loyalty to the world community, the mystics have already stood for the fellowship of humanity in harmony with the spirit of the mystics of ages gone by."

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/28/2016 2:54:15 PM

One of my personal favorite quotes as well.

Orionxoo0, BEAUTIFULLY SAID RASTA!

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 7/28/2016 3:53:58 PM

Righteous, high minds.. high reasonings and words..

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/28/2016 4:00:12 PM

Respec Hemphil for providing the other side of the reason

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/28/2016 7:11:17 PM

Praises

Good to see that seemingly conflicting views can reason to a point of positivity and unity!

Raspect!

Most High

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/29/2016 7:21:05 AM

Good reasonings by all, give thanks and raspect. Nuff blessings

Rastafari!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I