Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6583&start_row=11

WE ARE BEING HUNTED & EXECUTED

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/9/2016 8:44:26 AM

Malcolm preached eye for an eye. There has never been a bloodless revolution. His Majesty himself had to sanction defensive fighting / killings and until the until Africans will fight. The brother that licked down dem officers is largely now a black hero like Toussaint, a martyr even.

Thats my counteractive thoughts to the none violent reasonings

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/9/2016 10:14:03 AM

Yes I, no love for the po-po. Overseer=officer.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/9/2016 12:31:37 PM

I don't support violence, unless defending against an attacker, and I have no joy over the death of those officers, or other people killed in this world.

Regardless of what I support or don't support, it seems so unlikely that violence against the police in a country like the US will result in a positive solution. When you have a large population starting a revolution, they have a chance to make changes through violence. In this case, it is a small population, and it will most likely remain a small population, because people involved don't appear to be patient enough to spend years without violence or bringing negative attention to themselves, building support and allies so that they can become a big enough population to start a revolution.

Also, the US is a country full a various means of surveillance and other advanced technology of war. So the most likely outcome is the government will eventually kill, arrest or otherwise overcome most of those involved, and the violence will also cause the government to arrest, charge or kill many people not involved, because it just looked to the police like they were involved.

I could be wrong about this, but I think that is very unlikely. If this does erupt, it will happen as I am saying. All I see in this possible future is sadness and grief.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 7/9/2016 2:07:59 PM

Well that could be but just as that brother was a miltary man there will be others also and some who may have more access to the advance technology of the US military. One thing I do see with the population is that the US is majority white as is the military and it being a black revolution many of them probably most
wil side against the blacks. Many are ready and waiting for their chance to get their shot at "the niggers" or monkeys as many post up in social sites!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/9/2016 10:12:13 PM

Yes I brothah Garveys!

Callin' on the spirit of Nyabinghi!!

INI recognize that all life is sacred, but I cannot shed tears for 5, in the face of 561 (and counting) who have been murdered just this year.

I'll consider non violence when war is no longer waged on Afrikan People.

Self defence is our divine birthright.

WARRIORS RIZE UP!

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 7/9/2016 10:53:38 PM

Yes I sister!

InI just meet a descendant of the Mau Mau Warriors! D I tell I say self confident InI done then InI could do it now!

Eye For a eye, teet fa teet

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/10/2016 11:10:55 AM

"If violence is wrong in America, violence is wrong abroad. If it is wrong to be violent defending black women and black children and black babies and black men, then it is wrong for America to draft us and make us violent abroad in defense of her. And if it is right for America to draft us, and teach us how to be violent in defense of her, then it is right for you and me to do whatever is necessary to defend our own people right here in this country."

Malcolm X

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/10/2016 4:14:07 PM

VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE. Babylon created a system that became a monster, and now their scared coz it's coming back to haunt them. Fyah!

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 7/10/2016 7:33:07 PM

Any a d Idem ever hear of Mark Essex?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/11/2016 9:09:24 AM

Had never heard of him before. Looked him up.

Louisiana folks don't play!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I