Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6574&start_row=31

A Man, spirit, consciousness, or lie?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/24/2016 12:49:45 PM

H.I.M. and the Ethiopian people are a source here. They have long gloried in the revelation of Christ and have never been colonialized by babylon until very recently when H.I.M. was removed as Emperor.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/24/2016 1:13:56 PM

Doesnt their bible have the same story of Yashua as the babylon perverted bible?
As HIM say, no matter what language its in its the same!
Some Ethiopian people and some a HIM's lineage glory in Muhammad and Allah also.

You cant say the story was perverted if the perverted story is the only story available.

Ethiopia have had much more dealings with Europe's colonizers than all of Africa, since Greek and Roman times.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/24/2016 1:24:56 PM

Yes, good points VDR..
I lived with a Muslim for a while and he would regularly say that Islam and Muhammad came to set the story of Christ straight.. That Christains have it wrong and Islam is true, pointing out that very few Christians can recite the entire Bible but many Muslims can recite the entire Qur'an.. Christ is the most quoted prophet of the Qur'an and is still said to be a man.

I could see that the entire story isnt seated in the full truth because nothing was recorded during his life. Not until some 300 years later were there writtings.. With this much time difference, it is easy to see that inaccuracies exist.. However, the great message is eternal no matter the language or version. .

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/24/2016 1:40:39 PM

Where the Mau Mau had passive resistors?

Would the Maroons of JA have been liberated thru NYontipong with passive resistance? or would they been slaved as the other Africans on the Island?

Would Ogun and Shango have liberated Haiti had the Haitians been passive?

Was Jerusalem liberated from Rome thru Yashua's example?

Was Ethiopia liberated the passive way, ever?

Whats the GREAT MESSAGE of the bible?

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/24/2016 2:17:15 PM

The great message of the bible must be read and interpreted for oneself. I am no priest ot expert on Christ but I know what I feel..

H.I.M: We wish to recall here the spirit of tolerance shown by Our Lord Jesus Christ when he gave forgiveness to all including those who crucified him.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/24/2016 2:49:30 PM

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 6/24/2016 5:04:11 PM

Distractions do work dont they?.....

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/24/2016 5:25:33 PM

"H.I.M: We wish to recall here the spirit of tolerance shown by Our Lord Jesus Christ when he gave forgiveness to all including those who crucified him."

Or...overstood from an astrological perspective:

The "spirit" (energy) of tolerance and mercy shown to us with the daily "resurrection" of RA who blesses us with Life...and forgiveness to those who denied (crucified) him (with a false god)

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/24/2016 7:27:07 PM

There are numerous scriptures which suggest Jesus represents the sun. Remember in the old days light bulbs didn't exist, the only true light was the Sun.

John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world." (The "light of the world" is the Sun.)

John 9:5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world. (The "light of the world" is the Sun.)

Matthew 17:2 His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.

John 1:3-8 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. (Without the Sun nothing would grow and we'd all be dead.) In him was life, and that life was the light of men. (The light is the Sun.) The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it (the Sun removes the darkness). There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John. He [John] came as a witness to testify concerning that light (the Sun), so that through him all men might believe. He [John] himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light. The true light (the Sun) that gives light to every man was coming into the world.

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven (the celestial sphere above); from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ (the Sun). (i.e. we should look upwards to the celestial sphere above to find our story.)

Colossians 3:2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.

Luke 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. (i.e. the story is about the passage of the year.)

The Old Testament also talks about God as being the Sun

Psalms 84:11 "the Lord God is a sun..."

Deuteronomy 4:24 "For the LORD your God is a consuming fire," (the Sun is a consuming fire.)

Malachi 4:2 "the Sun of Righteousness..."

Throughout the long history of black struggle for liberation there have always emerged leaders who became "GODS" AND "MESSIAHS". Their exalted status of honor and worship has been in most cases A RESPONSE TO THE SHEEP MENTALITY'S NEED FOR SOMEONE TO WORSHIP. In their SHEEP MENTALITY the people yearn for someone who will be SUPER-MAN, someone who will miraculously do all that they themselves fear to do or fail to do. This IRRESPONSIBLE condition opens the door wide for THOSE THAT CRAVE WORSHIP, and a circle of RELIGIOUS FANATICISM evolves to become an obstacle in the path of that liberation which both leader and follower claim to be pursuing." - Ras Jahaziel

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/24/2016 8:27:23 PM

Psalms 84:11 could they have actually meant "THE sun" and instead of "a sun"?
The Lord is THE sun and shield

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I