Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6573&start_row=21

If a creator does exist...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/27/2016 3:23:53 AM

Yes I, very nice reasonings again in this thread,
Haha VDR I love it, Create Up!
I agree, creation is creating. Whether the Iriginal source of the energy is a thinking being, how can I&I know for sure, but if there is thought in I&I mind then there is thought in the mind of JAH.
And Fqr

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 6/27/2016 3:02:07 PM

Yes I Jah Child! - "but if there is thought in I&I mind then there is thought in the mind of JAH" exactly!

If we are conscious then something conscious must have created us. Conscious comes from consciousness, not unconsciousness.

More fyah,
Selassie I

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/27/2016 11:49:06 PM

Selahsay I Love
I agree Jah Seeker, that does seem like the logical likelihood, although the reality is a mystery that I am not sure we as humans will ever discover. What I was getting at with that comment is that, regardless of the initial Creation's ("creator's") level of consciousness, I&I&I now as part of The Creation have consciousness, so being that All is One, our consciousness IS JAH consciousness.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/28/2016 5:31:41 AM

Bless up Jah Child.

Open uncertainty is probably the wisest ites one could reach with this topic

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/28/2016 6:16:24 AM

Raspect to all. Agree with u bro Jah seeker. De Force dat created I& I is concious. Oneness

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/28/2016 5:21:39 PM

When I think of "A" or "THE" creatOR it automatically becomes a PERSONification, to EYE. When I hear conscious'ness a "thinking" supm comes to EYE thoughts, a PERSONification. So hearing consciousness created I, this still brings I back to a PERSONified supm creating I, then EYE think when and where does it stop and starts. What PERSONification created the PERSONified supm wha created I???
If there is no beginning and creatION is creatOR creatING creatED creatION (all is one) then theres no need for suffixes and then its All is just CREATE or just LIFE!

CREATE UP JAH CHILD lol

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/28/2016 7:15:20 PM

YES IYAH!! LOL!!

Ya done started somethin' VDR!

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/29/2016 9:25:00 AM

All instances of form are within the lord. Every living being an individual representation of the supreme force. Every aspect of creation, even the non-living elements, are moving and contained within the universal body. From the smallest bits of an atom to the largest star, the same energy moves eternally. Just as every aspect of our body is acting individually but inseparable from the whole oneness, we see this reflected in the cosmos. Our bodies are our physical universe, but this does not account for ALL of our essence.. We have thought and experience in our mind that is away from simply controlling the physical functions.. We do not have to tell our heart to beat, lungs to breath, ect.. We are spiritual beings experiencing bodily existence. This too is reflected into the larger cosmos. Planets rotating, solar systems functioning; all operating independently unified while the spiritual realm exists 'above' the physical. Just as all form is drawn from the source, all personality traits and characteristics are emulating from the supreme character and consciousness of the creator -- source, the ONE creator.. This is shown in the Kingly Character and Life example of THE Most High H.I.M. Jah Ras Tafari. I hold true that human beings are created in the image of Jah, a reflection of higher self.

Just my thoughts

Love

Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 7/2/2016 11:58:23 AM

Iyah feel as if every mosquito were to leave the planet it would be a huge impact. Any animal that eats mosquitos would have no food and the chain would go up from there.

Also iyah think of a higher power as one who made InI and let InI sort out life. Jah made up perfect people who made imperfect choices.

Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 7/2/2016 11:58:23 AM

Iyah feel as if every mosquito were to leave the planet it would be a huge impact. Any animal that eats mosquitos would have no food and the chain would go up from there.

Also iyah think of a higher power as one who made InI and let InI sort out life. Jah made up perfect people who made imperfect choices.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I