Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6573&start_row=11

If a creator does exist...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/23/2016 9:31:57 AM

RastaGoddess, good reasoning and questions.. One second difference is our posts! Ha!

I have been thinking about this recently and it basically comes down to my own experience and the tools I have been given to experience with. When people say 'old soul' I think of wisdom. This may not mean an age or number of times a soul has been on Earth because I feel that the soul is eternal, never aging just transforming.. I feel that people can have past life experiences but again, this may not mean that they literally remember another body in a another time but some sort of collective ancestral memory. As ALL life is one and emanating from the SOURCE, I life IS the life of ancestors transformed into my individual experience. I cannot say that this my ONLY life or that I have had many. I feel that I soul has always been, and currently is experiencing life as human on Earth. There may have been other lifes but I cannot be sure so I work to tune into and learn from this life that is certain.

Love

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 6/23/2016 12:33:06 PM

Chapter 1
A favourite reading of mine that i find to trully exemplify tbe overstanding of the One without a name.

The Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named is not the eternal name
The nameless is the origin of Heaven and Earth
The named is the mother of myriad things

Thus, constantly free of desire
One observes its wonders
Constantly filled with desire
One observes its manifestations

These two emerge together but differ in name
The unity is said to be the mystery
Mystery of mysteries, the door to all wonders

Interpretation

The Tao that can be completely explained or expressed in words is not the constant, eternally unchanging and true Tao.

If the name of this Tao can be defined with words, then it is not the constant, eternally unchanging name of the true Tao.

Names did not exist prior to Creation. The nameless Tao is therefore the source of the universe.

Once it manifests itself as the physical universe, it can be named. Everything is derived from it through natural processes. It is therefore the mother of all things.

If we approach the Tao without self-serving desires, we can readily observe its inner wonders and marvels. This establishes a direct connection with the source, the vast intelligence of universal consciousness. This gives us flashes of powerful, intuitive insights, as well as free-flowing creativity.

If we approach the Tao full of self-serving desires, then we can only observe its external physical manifestations, rather than its inner essence. These desires block the connection and interfere with the Tao process. We often do this to ourselves.

The Tao's external manifestations (life, nature, the cosmos, and so on) and its inner wonders (oneness, the living void, the flow, etc.) are both properties of the ultimate reality. Although we call them by different names, they are but two sides of the same coin.

This unity of these two aspects gives us an interesting paradox. They seem distinctively different, and yet they lead to one another. Understanding of the Tao's inner essence gives us greater understanding of its outer manifestations, and vice versa.

Our recognition and acknowledgement of this paradox will open the door for us to further explore the infinite wonders of the Tao.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/23/2016 12:41:15 PM

'Tao' means 'way' right?

And speaking of "deja vu" I just felt it in this very instance/moment.

..and a short answer to the questions.. "JAH works in mysterious ways"

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 6/23/2016 1:15:52 PM

Here is a verse from the Original Wailers (Benny, Peter & Bob) song, "Reincarnated Souls"

Nothing is new
Under the sun
All has been here
Since time begun
And with all the years we've spent
(Only changing names)
(Protect the innocent)
Like a seed that is planted by the water
Appear to die before new birth
Changing its form to another
Taking on a structure just as the first

In our past lives we have made an agreement with the cosmic law (apart of ourselves) to set particular events to act as markers that would trigger in restoring lost memory of ourselves (Akashic Records) and the mission which must be fulfilled.

I personally feel like every traumatic events that occurred in my current life is a testimony of my past life.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/23/2016 10:13:50 PM

LOL Hemphill! Literally one second apart!

Har-Tema, di I speak a language familiar to I spirit.

ONE

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 6/23/2016 11:33:45 PM

Yes i Black Christ,
Tao is the way, the path to the truth. A man called Lao tzu meditated on it and went even deeper in it realizing a truth called Tao. It is unexplainable. I too cannot really explain. Rather id advise you to visit this site, very good.
http://www.taoism.net/theway/home.htm.

Seek knowledge iyah,
Blackniificent foriver,

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/24/2016 1:49:38 AM

GA said it right, the "or" suffix PERSONifies the thought. That puts in basic human understanding as something humans can relate to.
For I there is no creator seperste from creation. For I for there to be a creator then thete would be a never ending line of creators, the one would create the next and next and so on. Creation hasn't halted or ceased and man creates things in mans own right.
I would sight with those reasonings of creator creation creating as oness just creator personified is mans creation.

Create Up!

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 6/25/2016 12:09:46 PM

What you see manifest are sound waves that have developed their geometries into cell and atomic formations. Developed, undeveloped, useless, useful have no meaning. They are just geometries with different frequencies. "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" - Tesla.

Either a mind can understand or it can't, it's that simple. As Above so Below, Macro to Micro of One Fractal Spiral Matter

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/26/2016 9:52:10 AM

Well said Orion!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/27/2016 3:23:52 AM

Yes I, very nice reasonings again in this thread,
Haha VDR I love it, Create Up!
I agree, creation is creating. Whether the Iriginal source of the energy is a thinking being, how can I&I know for sure, but if there is thought in I&I mind then there is thought in the mind of JAH.
And Fqr

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I