Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6571&start_row=1

Does anyone has dreams or visions of His Majesty Haile Selassie 1st??

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 6/22/2016 1:43:27 PM

Reading the book "Rastafari: Roots and Ideology," I came across a chapter dealing with Dreams and Vision. It stated how many early Rastafari received their calling via dreams of His Majesty. I would like to share one myself that I had many many years ago......

Firstly it began while laying down in what seem to be a prison cell as I was surrounded by the jail bars. I was on the bed with an African doctor sitting in a chair at the bed foot taking down notes. I'd noticed His Majesty was laying beside me on my left, dressed in his khaki uniform and strangely, a cauliflower was on my right hand side. At this moment my brother made an abrupt appearance stating to me "I've already tried this before," whatever that suppose to mean?? Anyways, when the King turn on his right side towards me, I saw his hair was full of either powder or white ash as it was falling from his head when he'd turned. However after getting off the bed looking to see if the King was still there his back was then facing me, so I'd glanced away for a bit. Now as I returned my eyes towards the King, a mysterious person appeared in front of the bed, supposingly guarding the King. All I can remember he was white as light and I couldn't distinguished his clothes from the color of his skin. His entire body was shining with light but youthful, having either locks or braids upon his head, and wearing a thick beads necklace like those worn by the holy men from India or a Buddhist.

After seeing this reverential mixed with fear sight, I run out of the prison (not sure how i came out) and down the stairs but the angelic-like person was just gliding really fast without moving his feet towards me. The scene change quickly from the prison to our football stadium here in Belize after I came out of the prison. I saw everyone playing soccer scrambling trying to get their backs against the wall when the angelic being appeared on the field and then I woke.

The scene on the football field reminds me of Bob's song "Heathen back dem pan the wall"

Bless and thanks for reading.....

Messenger: John Sent: 7/18/2016 12:42:07 PM

Wonder full, I man had a vision of his majesty, seated upon his throne in Zion, with a glorious light all around Him.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/22/2016 4:29:51 AM

A helicopter stoped in de air (tree height), some people came out hanging with ropes. His Majesty was amongst dem. They floated a banner, then went back in de helicopter. When I looked at dis banner dat I innitialy thought it was de Ethopian flag, I found dat it consisted of many different flags . Though it was not clear enough fo I man to be sure about de flags but deh was one dat resembled de Zimbabwe flag and onother resembling Ethopia flag and others with de red, gold, green color. I think it could include Senegal and Ghana Flag. Those red , gold, green flags were in one coner of de banner. I could not have sight de whole banner to check de other flags. People who were around took photos. I think HIM was tryin to relay de massage dat he is very concerned about Inity. So in short his massage is dat I&I haffe spread Inity. Inity is power.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/5/2017 3:24:18 PM

I meditated upon this vision, and had a revelation that whoever I saw was not King Selassie I. In truth I had a glimpse of Holy Emmanuel the First.
He was far off in the distance, like the sun at the horizon, dressed in a black turban upon his head, his hairs of his head pure white like snowy wool,
and a white robe that shone like the sun. His face was like the sun. But I could see he was black, and had black hands and feet. My field of vision was filled with this (I don't have vocabulary to describe it) white light, which was very very bright, yet not blinding at all. I had this vision about a year ago, when I was critically insane. I had just risen from sleep at six in the morning, that day, when I saw Him for like the smallest fraction of a second, yet also it seemed like the longest moment in time, and as I admired his beauty for that shortest fraction of a second yet also the longest moment in time, I suddenly realized all was back to normal, and I was staring at the interior of the house I was living in then, and it did not seem like I had had a vision at all.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/5/2017 3:47:34 PM

This happened as I sat upright upon the bed, my feet stretched upon the length of the surface of the bed, and my back rested upon the wall.

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/15/2017 3:02:12 AM

I had a vision from God before my eyes.

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/15/2017 3:11:18 AM

In my vision I saw terrible and dreadful things.
I saw a throne upon a ground. Upon the throne sat King Emmanuel Charles Edward, the black Christ, and on his left hand sat the divine Power of all powers of all black supremacy, Haile Selassie I, mighty God. A real black man.
The vision was very terrible and very dreadful, and I myself was filled with dread and wonder when I saw Jah.
I felt the presence of the fiery spirit of Nyabhingi in the area very strongly and rising in my own soul.
I don't remember seeing anyone seated upon the right of King Emmanuel, I only saw the two, Jesus the black christ seated upon the right hand side of God.
It was one amazing yet terrifying and dreadful and terrible vision of God.
I will never forget about it.

Messenger: John Sent: 6/15/2017 4:48:50 AM

Prince Emmanuel held a staff in his right hand, and a mighty feeling of dread was in the air.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I