Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=656&start_row=1

Nyah in'a Florida?

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/22/2005 7:41:08 AM

I am wondering if their is a Nyahbinghi House that is recognized by the Order here in Florida. I do not want to follow no so-called prphet (no disrespect to TTI and Bobo). Even if I didnt become a direct member immediately this would be a place were a young Ite like I could seek further knowledge.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/22/2005 12:59:04 PM

Here is the info for the Nyahbinghi house in Florida.

The Nyahbinghi House in Miami Florida

Saturday from 9pm

Tabernacle Location:
40 NE 75th & North Miami Avenue
Miami Florida USA
Directions:
1-95 North or 1-95 South to Miami Exit
in Miami at 79th Street, head east on 79th to North Miami Avenue
Make a right on North Miami Avenue
Make a left at 75th Street
Look for a big lot on corner to sight the top of the Tabernacle
or the Lion of Judah Banner Tents welcome

For more info:
contact Queen Omega Menen Tshai Zion Selassie tel:786-525-8421/ or email
or contact
Ras Daniel Tafari @
King's Hi-Way Restaurant and Ital Raw Juice Bar
12723 NE 6th Avenue
North Miami, Florida, USA
305-891-8717

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/22/2005 1:05:15 PM

I was hoping there was one closer to I, for Miami is long way to go for someone who is 16. I live near Tampa, and from what I know of the RastafarI in Miami, not all are true. See I topic on the Coptic Church that began in Miami, and smuggled weapons. Ark I, I read about this Church in RastafarI : Roots & Ideology. I know its not the same house as the Nyah house Im ust adding to I words. I will try to atleast contact the Nyah house in Miami. Another reason I thought their maybe a Nyah house closer to me is because in Florida they celebrated Mister Marleys birth in Orlando, Fla in a big convention center.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 2/23/2005 12:06:45 AM

Bredren, no matter where you go, if there is Rasta present there are going to be wolves in sheeps clothing. From what I hear there are much good vibes in Miami and the Nyahbinghi house is progressing so that is much better than I can say about California.

More guidance
RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/23/2005 9:48:02 AM

NineMile2004 & any others in Florida talk to me, I would like you to contact me via e-mail if you can (nappyhead69@hotmail.com), and I thank I's for giving me information for a Florida. Tef, I may also need your help finding a EOC in the area.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/27/2005 2:50:39 PM

TEF, you are so proud, so arrogant...

reminds you of yourself... is that a compliment?

Messenger: bruddachris Sent: 4/24/2014 10:48:12 PM

Jah live, in the Early 90's there was a bINGHI House on 62 and biscayne in Miami... Jah Love People and Roots...Nicest people one could ever meet!!! RASATFARI LIVE for Iver More

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/26/2014 3:45:28 PM

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I