Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6558&start_row=51

"SANETER EXPOSES THE IMPOSTER RASTA"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Iamallah Sent: 6/15/2016 8:20:30 PM

The Vatican Coat of Arms

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/16/2016 3:31:47 AM

Another I who talks to himself about things none related to the topic. You should meet John. Like in reality. Unuh fe linkup and help each other out

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/16/2016 9:06:54 AM

That's like hoping insanity will help out crazy!!! Ha ha

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/16/2016 9:59:08 AM

^^ DEAD!!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/24/2016 3:54:04 AM

IF WE ARE TO RETURN TO THE ORIGINAL POST AND REASON ABOUT THAT, I COULD ADD THAT THIS BREDREN IN THE VIDEO IS THE MOST RIGHT HONORABLE PROPHET JAH NAYTHAN LYTTKENS FROM SWEDEN, HE IS AN OFFICIAL E.A.B.I.C. MEMBER AND WAS CROWNED IN TRINIDAD.

AND ALSO HERE IN MALAWI, I GOT SOME UPDATED NEWS ON THE MAN, IN THIS VIDEO HE SAY THAT HE COULD NOT MARRY A BLACK WOMAN, BUT THEN AGAIN THIS VIDEO IS OLD, FROM 2008, AND I HEARD NOW THAT HE IS WITH A GODDESS FROM CONGO.

JAH IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE

AND HIS MAJESTY DONE ALREADY TOLD US THAT BLACK AND WHITE AS FORMS OF SPEECH AND AS FORMS OF JUDGING MANKIND MUST BE ELIMINATED, HIS OWN DIVINE MAJESTY ALSO SAID THAT I AND I MUST "BECOME MEMBERS OF A NEW RACE" - WHICH IS RASTAFARI. ONE BLACK GOD FOR US ALL.

AND ALSO, "ELECT FROM EVERY NATION"

FREEDOM GOD JAH RASTAFARI , SELAH, SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI
REDEMPTION GOD JAH RASTAFARI, SELAH, SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI
REPATRIATION GOD JAH RASTAFARI, SELAH, SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI

HOLY JOHN MARKUS I, HOLY EMMANUEL I, HOLY HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
PROPHET PRIEST AND KING
1 IN 3 AND 3 IN 1
PERFECT TRINITY AND POWERS
RULER OF EARTH SKY AND SEA

OMNIPOTENT GOD QADAMAWI HAILE SELASSIE JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/24/2016 4:18:26 AM

Ras or no ras. He should no better than to come into a black community and attempt to teach black people about his doctrine. This kind of response was a given. Why doesnt he stick to doing so in sweden among his peers? White people with the best of intention cannot save black people from white oppression. Seen? That goes against the very black supremacy which the man allegedly adheres to

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/24/2016 5:43:42 AM

VERY TRUE MY LORD I AGREE 100%

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 11/24/2016 7:14:50 PM

"BLACK AND WHITE AS FORMS OF SPEECH AND AS FORMS OF JUDGING MANKIND MUST BE ELIMINATED"

Black and white can be replaced with African and European and maybe should be as His Majesty sighted.

Becoming members of a "new race" doesnt have to mean mix and mingle to beyond the point of recognition of the originals.

History is a great teacher we should learn from it instead of constantly repeating it over and over thinking ang hoping it changes this time.
If una ain kno weh una da come fum una ain go kno weh una da gwine!

Messenger: Israel Sent: 12/4/2016 11:30:19 PM

Orthodox Christianity was taught to the Royal House of David as it is to this day by foreign Roman disciples.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/5/2016 12:48:55 AM

ye The Ethipoian Enuch was taught by Phillip

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+8%3A26-40&version=ESV

Phillip was Born in Gaillee Isreal, not in Rome, but Gaille was a "Roman Colony"

There is no proof of His Race and Inheritence, tho he is known to speak Greek, this makes sence as many of the locals would have learned the Colonizers language.

Later on......centurys later.....

"And afterwards, Satan, who hath been the enemy of man from of old, rose up, and seduced the people of the country of Rômê, and they corrupted the Faith of Christ, and they introduced heresy into the Church of God by the mouth of Nestorius. And Nestorius, and Arius, and Yabâsô were those into whose hearts he cast the same jealousy as he had cast into the heart of Cain to slay his brother Abel. In like manner did their father the Devil, the enemy of righteousness and the hater of good, cast jealousy, even as David saith, "They speak violence in the heights of heaven, and set their mouths in the heavens, and their tongue waggeth on the earth." 1 And those same men who know not whence they came, and know not whither they are going, revile their Creator with their tongues, and blaspheme His glory, while He is God, the Word of the Lord. He came down from the throne of His Godhead, and put on the body of Adam, and He is God the Word. And in that body He was crucified so that He might redeem Adam in his iniquity, and He went up into the heavens, and sat upon the throne of His Godhead in that body, which He had taken. And He shall come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and shall reward every man according to his work, for ever and ever. Amen."
-- http://www.sacred-texts.com/afr/kn/kn101.htm

Yes, and a great Chasm has happened between the Church since then. Read about it in the Kebra Nagaust . Ethiopia Church was once One With Rome.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/afr/kn/index.htm

chapter 72, 72, 93 and 117 record this history of The Church of Ethiopias relation with Rome

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I