Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6558&start_row=21

"SANETER EXPOSES THE IMPOSTER RASTA"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 6/12/2016 10:30:22 PM

InI must represent RAS-TAFARI in TRUTH and SPIRIT not from the EGO...InI must heed to HIM words sounds and WORKS...they are like OUR BIBLE...RAS-TAFARI SELASSIE is a PERFECT example of LOVE...FORGIVENESS...PEACE...RIGHTEOUSNESS...ONENESS..also he stressed on EQUAL RIGHTS and JUSTICE (for ALL without PREJUDICE) let InI REPRESENT HIM ACCURATELY...His MAJESTY had his share of TRIALS and TRIBULATIONS with WHITES and BLACKS as well...his MAJESTY KEPT TRUE to who HE IS...the definition of PURE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE...

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/12/2016 11:18:18 PM

The definition of pure unconditional love

Until all Africans stand and speak as free beings....Until that day, the African continent will not know peace. We Africans will fight, if necessary, and we know that we shall win, as we are confident in the victory of good over evil..."

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/13/2016 5:41:34 AM

So lets eliminate black and white from out vocabulary and mentality right now Evolution.

Does that also remove nationality? His Majesty had no problem identifying with and talking in terms of african and none african. Does that also remove shared history between groups of people? And the need to reparate? What to do until the until?

Anyway, this speech is somewhat misplaced in this thread.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/13/2016 5:56:54 AM

Cant tell black people marcus garvey wasnt race conscious and didnt have a problem with europeans only 'wickedness'. Sugar coating the works of garvey is a grave sin and this is an example of what this rasta tries to do in the video

EUROPEAN EVANGELICAL GARVEYITE - Doesn't work in the presence of africans

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/13/2016 6:05:33 AM

The reason they label him as an imposter from before he even open his mouth is because of something i have TRIED to explain on this forum for a very long time.

When none Rastafari Africans see Rastafari, they see the embodiment of the black liberation struggle, whether they agree or not. It represents something difficult to describe with words but in relation to ones true blackness, and freedom from this white oppressive society which InI have been forced to be a part.

So when these africans see the presence of white rasta and in this case white garveyite rasta it instantly erases this ideology and concept. I am telling you this is a deterrant into the trod especially for young black people on the verges of race / cultural / black consciousness.

The 'imposter' acknowledges the black god. But not without mentioning how he is 'for everybody.' Which is a blatant anti-garvey statement right there. Garvey say black god for the black race! This video highlights the dangers of trying to remove rastafari as the black space of freedom for africans.

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 6/13/2016 7:50:41 AM

Greetings in the name of the most HIGH JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I...ONE GOD...ONE AIM...ONE PEOPLE...so I see it ya know...ONLY InI can FREE OURSELVES fr MENTAL SLAVERY...InI have came a LOOOOOOÒNG WAY...NUFF THANKS to GARVEY AND many other prominent black FREEDOM fighters...ok!!...let InI PAUSE for a moment about what GARVEY and other fighters have said...what the I's have to say at this PRESENT TIME from HEART and JAH CONSCIOUSNESS???...InI are more privileged NOW compare to then...Obama...a "BLACK PRESIDENT"...REALLY!!! BLACKS OWNING THEIR OWN BUSINESSES...InI can vote etc...WHY CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG as A HUMAN RACE...there is GOOD and EVIL people in every NATIONALITY... WHITE...BLACK...BROWN...It's not PARTIAL...InI can BREAK every CHAIN through JAH CONCIOUSNESS...RASPECT...

BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/13/2016 10:12:33 AM

If you a talk USA, Blacks have always owned businesses and been voting.

As far as Obama he is still half white so for I he half way there.
But in that case in 1868 Pierre Caliste Landry became mayor of Donalsonville Louisiana making him the first Black mayor of the USA. BUT he too was mulatto. So how have we really gotten? African religious/culture is still frowned on, Africans still conduct business in official European languges. African countries still being raped by foreign powers and so on. Dont be fooled by titles and material gain!

But Blacks arent just in the USA

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/13/2016 10:49:01 AM

Another predictable response.

In other words "Stop complaining, look at the progress yall have made! You got the Oprahs and the Obamas"...as if these cosmetic changes have somehow miraculously erased the continued war waged against people of color!

We are still the victims of systematic racism! We are still suffering blatant TERRORISM by police. WE STILL DO NOT HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE!

Put a black figure head in the white house (by the way, Obama isn't the first), and somehow this lessens the impact of our people being MURDERED on a daily basis??

Again, these attitudes reflect a total ignorance of the black experience and reality.

Garvey's Africa capitalises the word "TRIED" in reference to our continued efforts to shed a bit of overstanding for non Afrikans in Rastafari.

I FEEL YOU BROTHAH!!!!

What a patient people we are, JAH KNOW!

How many times will we continue to beat our heads against this wall?

What's that saying? The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

Ya nah see it?

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE....DAMMIT!

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 6/13/2016 11:29:58 AM

NO PEACE INSIDE... NO PEACE OUTSIDE...GOT IT...RASPECT....InI can't TRULY have PEACE WITH-IN with ALL this ANGER and SKIN COLOR PARTIALITY...SELASSIE said it...InI have to BE the DIFFERENCE...as the saying goes...WANT TO SEE CHANGE IN THE WORLD...BE THE CHANGE...his MAJESTY said it!!!...I talking to BLACKS and WHITES...as long as that ENERGY EXIST...so will RACISM...InI should not be referring to ALL white people as DEVILS...REALLY!!! there's a lot of BLACK DEVILS too...I encounter some...TRUTH is TRUTH...LOVE IS THE KEY...InI through RAS-TAFARI is the KEY bearer...LOVE...LOVE...LOVE and MORE LOVE...LOVE and HATE can't DWELL in the same TEMPLE!!! InI have to chose...ANGER is a EVIL SEED that people will try to PLANT in InI through TIME...it's up to InI to water it...

BLESSED LOVE...

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/13/2016 11:54:24 AM

"No peace inside"?

Is this suggesting that somehow the solution to the hundreds of years of war waged against us is that we must become a more peaceful people in order to get equal rights and justice?

That's like telling a rape victim that had she just been "peaceful inside", this would lessen the impact of her being violated, and the possibility of being raped again.

Does Ethiopia remain the only country in Afrika not to be colonized because HIM was "peaceful inside"?

That suggestion is best suited towards the most violent and oppressive system and people on earth, not RasTafari warriors.

When we say DEATH TO THE OPPRESSOR, or FIYAH BUN!!...we are not extending pretty little sweet rainbows and confetti filled wishes.

UNTIL THAT DAY

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I