Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6558&start_row=11

"SANETER EXPOSES THE IMPOSTER RASTA"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 6/12/2016 1:32:31 PM

MENTALLY FORWARD JAH JAH CHILDREN...FORWARD...TOO MUCH BACKWARD NOT GOOD...ALL JAH BLOOD...InI can't drive a vehicle "ONLY LOOKING IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR"...

BLESSED LOVE...

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/12/2016 2:21:26 PM

Afrikan people cannot go forward until INI reclaim equal rights and justice. Until that day...we Afrikans will fight, we find it necessary in the victory of good over evil.

SANKOFA! Return to our past and retrieve from our source so we can move forward

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 6/12/2016 2:27:46 PM

RETRIEVE and MOVE FORWARD...not DWELL...RASPECT...NO OFFENCE...

BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/12/2016 7:08:18 PM

Must dwell til we retrieve what taken way from InI. Aint easy quick in and out trip. We werent taken way from ourselves overnight in no in and out theft, this is generational!

Love Up

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/12/2016 7:55:41 PM

Indeed VDR! Nor is it for any non Afrikan to assume a time frame for our healing and forward movements.

No offense taken, for that is an expected comment, exemplifying and confirming what is being addressed here, however which can also present an opportunity to inspire better overstanding.

"Stop dwelling on the past" or in other words "get over it" is an expression of privilege, a racial blind spot, if you will.

Those comments may not be ill intentioned but they do reflect a certain comfortable denial of reality.

It is easy when you belong to the majority that are granted rights and justice and that benefit from the horrors of our past, to have a blind spot to the VERY PRESENT horrors we continue to experience.

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 6/12/2016 8:15:39 PM

Belong to majority??? I BELONG TO JAH... RASPECT...

BLESSED LOVE...

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/12/2016 8:45:09 PM

Yes I, Rasta is a Black Liberation Movement and cannot be whitewashed.

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 6/12/2016 9:20:28 PM

I would say that at the Conference of Heads of African states, that was held last May,in the capital city of Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, before the signing of the Charter, I have told, in the speech I have made to the distinguished heads of state, that people who were formerly under colonialist regime, and who have suffered a great deal, must have the great strength of wanting to collaborate with their former masters for otherwise, through vengeance and remorse, co-existence would not be possible and this would be detrimental to the preservation of International peace. 

I MUST SAY THAT BLACK AND WHITE, AS FORMS OF SPEECH, AND AS A MEANS OF JUDGING MANKIND, SHOULD BE ELIMINATED FROM HUMAN SOCIETY. Human beings are precisely the same whatever colour, race, creed or national origin they may be.  

Haile Selassie the First.

BLESSED LOVE...
https://youtu.be/OxFC6MmRE10

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/12/2016 9:42:07 PM

Thats not the world we are in right now. Man always find terms to distinguish herself from the next man. We can use African and European and mean the same thing in context.

They want to have peace on they terms without justice tho!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/12/2016 9:46:34 PM

Until that day...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I