Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6556&start_row=1

The World After

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/9/2016 2:36:20 PM

Greetings Ras Tafari!

We all know -- or definitely should know -- of the racist crimes and hateful downpression of the white supremacist babylon system. This is the devil, and whether or not you believe the devil is real, these babylon elitists do. They have secret societies and an entire system created to wage a war against Jah and Creation.. However, this is not the topic I wish to reason here.. I want to know what the world after this system will be like.. There are biblical prophecies telling of the time of the gentiles and until this time is fulfilled.. Hindu philosophy says that we are in the time of Kali, a deatruction to allow a new growth.. I think it is easy to see that the babylon system is spiraling out of control and will soon implode.. In this world after, where will white people stand? This is a destruction of white supremacy and dominating western societies.. In the world after, what will be left of white people? Some are leaving this system now, most are not..

Any thoughts?

MOST HIGH

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/9/2016 7:31:19 PM

Also; what are we doing to ensure the fall of babylon, creating the world after?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/10/2016 11:15:44 AM

The Hopi also have prophesied that "Turtle Island could turn over two or three times and the oceans could join hands and meet the sky." This seems to be a prophecy of a "pole shift" -- a flipping, of the planet on its axis. The Hopi call this imminent condition -- and that of society today -- "Koyaanisqatsi", which means "world out of balance...a state of life that calls for another way. "

As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end. The only way I sight order and balance being restored is to put it forward in the hands of the original caretakers. Those who are in tune with Nature/Neter. Original man. Indigenous man. Melanin man.

Those guilty of being the cause of imbalance and destruction and whom have failed to honor and respect the Creator/Creation and their children, must and WILL be dealt with. What goes up, must come down. Natural cycles/laws. A woman cleanses every cycle, as does Nature. Why would Mother Nature allow for dis-ease to continue to plague her body?
If an infection begins in your body, what is the solution? Cleanse and remove it, no true?

And, as is the nature of cycles, we return forward to ancient future. As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/10/2016 12:29:37 PM

Many thanks for the response!

The I say: If an infection begins in your body, what is the solution? Cleanse and remove it, no true?

Yes this is true.. And if we see white society as the infection; what is left of the race after the cleanse?

I overstand that Afrika will be the caretakers, the original peoples.. And that this supremacy will be of love and righteousness.. Are the white people who are connected to nature and have separated from and fought against babylon accepted within the world after as positive beings? We know H.I.M profess moving forward to a 'new race'.. Is this a description of the world after? Forward movement into complete union, eliminating petty prejudice and Black and White as a means of describing humans..

Yes I, as it was so it shall be.. How was it? How can we ensure that the infection never comes back, in any form, once it is cleansed?

MOST HIGH

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/10/2016 6:31:01 PM

I suppose we shall have to see…innit? I am no prophet, nor can I imagine any of us being able to foresee exactly what the future holds for us.

It isn’t up to us to have empathy for, or wonder what will happen to, or to spare those who belong to, and benefit from White Supremacy System.

My overstanding of HIM use of the term “new race” would relate more so to MINDSET rather than addressing the literal racial makeup of a people.

Whether “Babylon” gets it together or not, Mother Nature will do what needs to be done. That, I do trust 100%. Natural Laws will do what they do best. Do I think that ALL People of Color would be spared and ALL white people destroyed? I doubt it. The pillars of Babylon/Western World will crumble and take down with it all that are loyal to it.

The following is written by a very honest and bold white woman:

“…Any white person with even the faintest knowledge of history should curse themselves every single day for being white. Throughout all of recorded history, whites have engaged in oppression, genocide, colonialism, imperialism, and just plain evil on a massive scale. White people have denied every other race the right to exist, and have – at some point in history – oppressed every single race on the planet.

Why, then, should whites now be allowed to live in peace when whites have historically been the world’s #1 source of conflict and oppression? Whiteness is racism. Period. Whiteness is the source of all oppression in the world. Whiteness is racism, sexism, homophobia, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, and heteropatriarchal capitalism. Eliminate whiteness and you eliminate every single form of oppression that the world currently faces. No white people means no oppression. White people are like a cancer and oppression is a symptom of the cancer. Cut out the cancer altogether – with the cancer being white people – and you get rid of all of the oppression which white people cause.”

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/10/2016 7:25:34 PM

Hmm..

I recognize that no one will be able to tell exactly what the future holds.. I will not find this so I am not looking for it.. I just want to reason on the possibilities..

I resonate with the I in saying: My overstanding of HIM use of the term “new race” would relate more so to MINDSET rather than addressing the literal racial makeup of a people..

Right! A person cannot change thier skin color or race and become 'new'.. What can be changed is what the I say.. The MINDSET.. Anyone loyal to babylon will burn because this mindset is evil.. I was born with this skin color and taught by the system to perpetuate this mindset.. I have recognized the evil nature of this mindset and now work to bring it down..

I dont want to seem as though I am trying to get anyone to have sympathy for white people.. That is not what this is.. I simply want to express that babylon is an (anti)-culture and evil MINDSET. Most people who adhere to this mindset are white people; but that does not mean that everyone with white skin has this mindset or mindlessly perpetuating it.. Some are fighting against it.. It is this minority of white people that I am wondering of the position in the world after.. Are ALL people with white skin deserving extermination? The quotes the I used suggests that the skin color white is the cancer and not the mentality of babylon..

ALL of babylon will fall, there is no turn around.. These people are literally HELL-bent on waging war against creation.. In your opinion, what will be of those few white people who have burned this mentality out and worked to create the world after?

My opinion is that anyone adhering to the evil mindset of babylon and accepting the privileges of such will reap what they have sown.. Those who have broken away from and fought against this could move forward into the spiritual union of the 'new race'..

John 10:16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Most High Love

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/10/2016 9:52:01 PM

In reading back this thread, it is clear that we both agree that it is not simply the skin color of an individual, but the present and historical evil mentality of white supremacy society that condems adherent people.

Working forward with the teachings of H.I.M in union of all people that SEE, is the only way to ensure the fall of babylon.. Whether this fall is a mass mental/spiritual switch and evolution, or a societal collapse that burns away and allows for a new growth, babylon will fall! It has been prophesied. Thanks for sharing the Hopi prophesy, if any more are known please share!

The world after is H.I.M Black rule! As above so below! Every living soul needs to know. Together grow!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/10/2016 10:03:54 PM

The quote I used was to make a point, which can be a bitter pill best swallowed when delivered by a next white person.

Though it would be foolish of me to say that EVERY white person is "evil" and ALL shall be destroyed, I must ask this question.

What IS IT that sets white people apart from every other people, in their wickedness? What is the common denominator? Is it coincidence that has rendered their COLLECTIVE (not individual) history and deeds as pure wickedness? What exactly is it? Some will say its the cold & brutal environment of Europe (which I party agree with), yet look at the brown skinned Eskimos, who also live in the same environment, yet do not share some aggressive and violent nature.

What are your thoughts?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/10/2016 11:21:11 PM

When I look at the things people do on all continents, there is extreme evil all over, not among every person, but among some of every race. Nothing sets white man apart, the behaviour and actions people show throughout the world demonstrates that every race have people that would do equal or worse wickedness if given the opportunity. They will do as much wickedness as they are capable of.

In relatively recent history, a portion of European nations gained enough power through their technology to use it against other nations on a large scale, and the people in control never cared which other nation they downpressed, wherever there was an opportunity for them, whether in Europe, Africa, Asia or elsewhere, they took it. They are enemies to all nations they downpress, including the European nations, and they continue to downpress nations in all continents in one form or another.

It has happened before amongst people of all races and the same thing is happening today amongst people of all races. People are continuing in wickedness, killing, raping and downpressing others. The only thing limiting them is the size of their army and types of weapons they have.

What you call white supremacy is really babylon supremacy, a few nations are greatly benefiting from it and the majority of other nations are suffering under it, including many European nations.

In present times, the poor people of all races in a place like United States, Canada and other rich Babylon nations have a much better life than the poor in the downpressed nations of Africa, Asia, South America, Europe and elsewhere.

The wicked use racism, nationalism, tribalism, religion, politics and other means of division throughout the world as part of their arsenal to help them gain power, riches and control; but the only one they care about is themselves, and they cooperate with others like them because their cooperation makes all downpressors involved more profit and power. They will also fight against and downpress each other if given the opportunity, as long as what they do is for their perceived benefit.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/10/2016 11:31:03 PM

I do not curse myself every single day for being white.. I see the continual hatred and downpression coming from white societies.. I am only I. 25 years. I curse those who perpetuate racist and brutal babylon mentality.. I can see truth in the quote from the perspective of getting rid of all white people would get rid of all white supremacy.. Yes, true.. But then that would mean children too.. Youths that never hurt anyone would have to 'go' to ensure zero white supremacy.. As you, I think it is foolish to say that every white person deserves extermination.. I think it is better to say that every white person needs a history lesson and a serious reality check.. The white man has created a global system of false reality. A total inversion of truth. A system that breeds hatred and ignorance to perpetuate the same. The most ruthless and effective devil regime ever known..

Even in the bible we find accounts of the devilish nature of whites..
Revelations 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
I cannot tell you just what IT IS that makes white people behave in a satanic mannar as I do not subscribe to the mentality of such.. I do not have the perspective required to tell you the inner workings of a racist babylonian mind.. It is evident that the white man is working with demonic forces to rule. It is evident that white man has made a pact with and become the presence of the devil here on earth. They steal, rape, and murder their way into 'power'.. This is synonymous with satan..

To deny this truth would be turning a blind eye, allowing and accepting the ways of the system. I have no problem in saying that the white man is the devil when 'the white man' means those elitists who purposefully live to destroy creation. I will also extend 'the white man' to those who turn a blind eye or do not care enough to look. Yes I! This is the devil! However, I will not say the white man is the devil if 'the white man' is meant to encompass all white people.. There are some.. JAH Child a great example, hoping I can become one too!

Some of I thoughts..

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I