Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6556&start_row=11

The World After

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/11/2016 12:05:04 AM

Ark I.

A powerful reasoning brother!

Some aligning quotes of H.I.M:

"I must say that Black and White, as forms of speech, and as a means of judging mankind, should be eliminated from human society. Human beings are precisely the same whatever colour, race, creed or national origin they may be."

"This world was not created piecemeal. Africa was born no later and no earlier than any other geographical area on this globe. Africans, no more and no less than other men, possess all human attributes, talents and deficiencies, virtues and faults."

From these quotes we can see that Human Beings are 'precisely' the same. To I this highlights that it is not some inherent evil genetically intwined with white people, rather a conscious choice anyone can make to be evil.. As Ark I says, as long as it is for their percieved benefit, the people who have made the conscious choice to be devilish will do anything.. They think that by selling themselves to the devil, they will rule the world.. Any individual can fall to demonic forces but it seems that more than any other race, white people have embodied these forces into a willfull war against JAH..

Fire soon to burn!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/11/2016 12:33:29 AM

"Any individual can fall to demonic forces but it seems that more than any other race, white people have embodied these forces into a willfull war against JAH.
Fire soon to burn!"

SEEN

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/11/2016 7:07:30 AM

"Human beings are the care takers of the earth

Why do human beings tend to believe the earth need to be taken care of and it is their duty to do it? If anything, man has been one of the most destructive life forces to the planet which was self sustaining long before InI arrived and be here long after InI as human being are gone. Isnt the earth care taking we?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/11/2016 10:14:29 AM

Good point Rasta. Truth spoken!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/11/2016 10:31:48 AM

Hemphill, just re-read di I's reasonings and wanted to extend RASPECT for the overstanding and honest worldview.

Give thankhs

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/11/2016 10:49:59 AM

Yes I GARVEYS AFRICA.

In the current state of world consciousness, human beings are very destructive.. More than any other society, babylon is the driving force behind this destructive mindest.. Poisoning the planet, downpressing the people, fighting against truth, and degradation of the soul.. I have to agree with an early reasoning of RastaGoddess on this one; nature cleanses every cycle.. The Earth will do what is neesed to rid her body of this infection.. If we look to the rising volcanic activity around the world, we can see this beginning.. The heat Iis rising and babylon cannot go on much longer, natural law forbids it.. There will be a shift, an evolution of human thought and practices. Exactly what will cause the shift and exactly what the world after will be is unknown.. What is certian is that babylon will fall, and it is our duty to side with the Earth and natural law to ensure this poison is cleansed.. The world after depends on it!

Many thanks for the wise reasonings here! I appreciate the kind words RastaGoddess!

MOST HIGH

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/12/2016 8:47:20 PM

Its speculation until the world after right?

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/13/2016 12:35:19 AM

The rise and fall of babylon is prophesied within the bible.. Also, 'as above so below'.. RastaGoddess shared a Hopi prophesy of a similar theme.. A pole shift as a natural corrective measure to a world out of balance.. I dont think it has to be purely speculation as one can see the growth of Ras Tafari and Natural consciousness.. A forward movement against babylon mentality is growing and -- I think -- it will win in JAH righteousness.. We can speculate on the possibilities of the world after, or we can reason on them to help clarify responsibilities and goals.. If working together without petty prejudice is the teaching and goal; then living, reasoning, and learning are the practices..

I am no master of physics or of science but I know that energy moves in the most efficient way possible.. Water droplets, sound waves, sacred geometry, ect.. Babylon is not moving in the most efficient way at all, it is anti-creation.. Lowest energy of all.. War, downpression, famine, fear, control, ect.. This cannot continue forever, this will end.. No one knows the time or the hour but it is certain. Knowing what we're dealing with will help eliminate it.. Having a vision or inspiration of the world after could help create it..

Most High

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/14/2016 9:40:05 AM

I saw this post on RastaGoddess No Justice No Peace thread and thought i would forward it here!

Messenger: OrionXoo0Sent: 6/13/2016 11:02:16 PM
Bless out idren. The future will be like the past once again, and civilizations will have high mind vibrations & pyramids once more. In the righteous timing, it`ll manifest. Moving mind over matter. Bless, good day

Yes I! Moving forward through the natural cycles into a new age of human thought and experience; being sure to NEVER repeat the mistakes of today..

I think that Humanity has the divine ability to realize full oneness with JAH Nature. If and when the whole Earth SEES this, we will be HIGH above technological dependency and into metaphysical and spiritual knowledge/practices similar, but not limited to, the ancients. We are Gods, co-creators with JAH!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/14/2016 10:33:46 AM

Seen.

Collective rizing of consciousness/vibrations is the key or gateway into a new world/cycle.

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I