Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6549&start_row=21

WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE INTERNET DISAPPEARS?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/8/2016 7:39:45 PM

Gotta draw a line yes I, but I was speaking more to Ras Ravin I and just general not directly to d I or anyone else

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 7/23/2016 8:35:22 PM

I would do everything I did BEFORE there was an Internet, and hopefully Babylon's CHIP-madness will go down same way: No Internet - no transport of data internationally. Less control - less power for them.

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 7/26/2016 8:58:20 AM

so what is a "john" voodoo?...yuh done lost meh dey sah.....

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/26/2016 9:02:31 AM

a sick person that occasionally talks incoherent garbage around here.

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 7/26/2016 10:17:01 AM

oh.....never knew dat...so i am sick? and what i ask or say is garbage?...who knew?....guess one learns something about themselves everyday.....for one who has never met me or even know who i am...thats amazing....if i do say so myself....i am speechless....

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/26/2016 10:47:26 AM

Ras ravin i,

Jah seeker was not referring to you. Jah Seeker was referring to another username on the forum username "john" who comes to this website forum to post mostly nonsense posts. He was not calling you garbage but the other person who goes by the forum username "john".

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 7/26/2016 11:18:19 AM

i suppose i misread this then?........

voodooruts; I know them things can collapse I done been in dat situation more than once.

Ravin I remind I of a John also

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/26/2016 11:36:39 AM

Definition of "a John" as affectionately referred to by INI on this forum.

- One who flings judgement without fully overstanding another's point, or is quick to develop an erroneous view of another upon just arriving to a "village" (circle of reasoning)

- one who demonstrates a certain arrogance

- a cub who thinks himself a big lion

- a bible basher

- one who flings scriptures where they don't have any relevance to the subject at hand

- one who believes marriage cures acne

- One who is anti woman

- one who indiscriminently flings fiyah towards another Idren without full overstanding

If it don't apply........let it fly.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 7/26/2016 1:10:55 PM

No Iyah RRI, I think I had misread or interpreted your post and also it seemed as if u were throwing sone sarcasm at I. When I said that your posts reminded I of things "John" would write and "John" was coming and going under different names so I thought it could be another initially.

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 7/26/2016 3:27:29 PM

my brother...at my age i dont have time to play games with anybody...we are tasked with building a nation and at this point in time, many are being being mislead....as long as i have been in this trad...is as long i have witnessed a lot of misleading....and our sons and daughters are being drawn into a lot of nonsensical so called reasonings which lead to nowhere but chaos in our house. i know the typem of person/people that you are revering to....but i didnt take it personally...after all, this is the internet....its a virtual reality.......
give thanks

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I