Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6549&start_row=11

WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE INTERNET DISAPPEARS?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 6/8/2016 7:34:53 AM

micro chips for everyone,(mandatory) will you be getting yours?...under the pretext of national security an all dat....emergency management, things like that will be used, its already in your passports (if you have one) and your new birth certificates that is now needed to apply for a passport, your atm cards, banks are issuing them free to you...if you dont have this chip implanted on the top of yuh hand....you may not be able to purchase things , sell things, "use the internet", get in and out of countries....many people already have it, under the pretext of medical info management.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/8/2016 9:24:16 AM

My credit card already has a microchip.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/8/2016 12:49:39 PM

Whether microchip or not there's satellite and aircraft and all terrain vehicles and thing. So where's the escape route? If its really that serious what can be done, any settlement can be destroyed at anytime as have been so whats the solution?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/8/2016 12:54:47 PM

JAH Love + ThAnkhs for life
True Ras Ravin I, the European Union has been discussing implementing a personal ID number for people to use the internet. If the person is not abiding by the official rules their personal number will be disactivated and the person banned from the internet for life. I can easily see the CONnection between the internet going down and the manditory microchip, which will doubtlessly include the internet ID number along with medical and bank info, access to your house and car, and so on.

Four years ago, the CIA openly claimed that its plan is for people to bug their own homes (allowing unrestricted government spying) by using "smart devices".

Wired Magazine

Daily Mail

One of the more disturbing factors, to me personally, is the name of the microchip company, ARM, and the fact that the microchips are admittedly much smaller now. To me it seems like a loud and clear foreshadowing of what their eventual plan is, to implant these chips in people's arms.

And California passed the bill last year to force all school children to be vaccinated... did you know the federal healthcare assistance program for children is called Children's Health Insurance Program, often shortened to CHIP?... Incredible how the names and acronyms of these programs clearly spell out their plan!

Many people already have microchips and now the scientists at MIT have created a microchip that goes inside the body, designed to time-release chemicals.

Forbes

Scientific American

According to the developers, "This avoids the compliance issue completely, and points to a future where you have fully automated drug regimens" (forbes article)..

"The device can be preprogrammed or controlled wirelessly via the Medical Implant Communication Services (MICS) band, set aside for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by the Federal Communications Commission. And the device can also report back dose-delivery data to a computer-based system" (scientific american article).

Seen Ras Ravin I, this is one of those situations where I would see violence as a necessary form of resistance, to stop Iself and family from having these devices implanted in their bodies... Yes we carry the chips in our passports and bank cards, but we can clearly see the NWO plan is to take this to the next level, then the level after that. I say we take a few steps the opposite way instead.

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 6/8/2016 3:13:07 PM

voodoruts, i thought yuh woulda know, seeing dat how yuh doh tink dat de ting cyar tumble dong....yuh betta sharpen yuh survival skills...or yuh go burn....lol...

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/8/2016 4:26:12 PM

The internet will crash when it is most advantageous for the system.

In 2013 a crash of the EBT -- federal food stamp -- system across 17 states had people in a panic and some places turned to rioting within 3 hours of the crash.. There are more people dependent on government food stamps than ever before.. Making people dependent is a major way the system controls.. All new cars are computer operated with black boxes to record 'carbon output' and issue environmental taxes.. Credit cards and passports have RFID chips, many people do too.. The system is getting rid of cash transactions, everything will be digital.. A hack recently took place on a Target store. Anyone who had used a card at the register had thier information stolen.. With all financial info floating around in radio waves, somone just needs a way to receive the signal and they have it all.. When the system has thier desired amount of dependents, all they have to do is pull the plug on electronics and mass hysteria ensues; granting them a reason to roll out martial law.. They have shown/tested this with the EBT crashes.. The boston marathon shows how a disaster, controlled or not, can and will be used to push unprecedented lockdowns..

VDR brings a good point, environmental factors can destroy the power grid.. The right storm or a big sun flare and its all down.. Look at what the system did with Katrina.. How many internet-only buisness are there? Millions of people depending soley on internet for thier income and livelihood.. When it goes, people panic.. Problem, reaction, solution..

Babylon is a technocracy, widing thier reach and control via technology that only they have access to.. JAH Child hit the nail on the head with her last post!

MOST HIGH

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/8/2016 6:25:30 PM

My point was missed! If it like dat and they want u they go get is my piint. Runnin from chip aint go solve the problem, living off land growin own food and thing cause if they wan shut it down they will, looka Pinnacle.

Never been a revolution without blood shed.
Self defense and also self offense any settlement needs warriors without no sense in even establishing if u cant protect it. Grow all your food only for invaders to come eat it!

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/8/2016 6:28:10 PM

I know them things can collapse I done been in dat situation more than once.

Ravin I remind I of a John also

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/8/2016 6:40:35 PM

LOL @ "a John".........look like he done become an adjective!

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/8/2016 6:57:14 PM

I never say to run from chip.. Just that it is happening... I used the previous point you made about hurricanes... Nature a cause of loosing power systems.. Ultimately I agree, cant run forever.. Gotta draw a line..

MOST HIGH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I