Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6535&start_row=11

What are some of the meditation the I's use here, in which do I and I here connect to Jah & Iself?

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/3/2016 5:01:10 AM

Blessed Love Idren. Happy to Inspire the I... true I it's a great topic for I&I to reason on, give thankhs for the I JAH seeker bringing forward the Highdea.
I wanted to add that, after reaching that point of calm Oneness of Being, when the I eventually resume waking thoughts again, the thoughts tend to be much more in line with the Most I, rather than having those same pesky thoughts that might be plaguing the I now ("especially the things i want to get rid of"). This lends to the state of Itinual medItation that I was referring to in my first response.
JAH Bless

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 6/3/2016 5:32:29 AM

Give thanks and more fyah Jah Child

Messenger: Emanuel Rastafari Sent: 6/5/2016 10:44:17 AM

green fruit

Messenger: Emanuel Rastafari Sent: 6/5/2016 10:44:24 AM

herb

Messenger: Indi7 Sent: 6/11/2016 8:37:04 AM

Prayer. When I put my hands together, the index fingers touching the forehead (3rd eye), and say the following prayer: "Jah Rastafari, please guide I stronger right now", I automatically feel a greater connection with Jah, and feel the spirit guide I stronger.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I