Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6530&start_row=1

Proof of Ras Tafari

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Brother Lemuel Sent: 5/29/2016 3:58:46 AM

Greetings and blessed be all,

I am a Bahá'í interested in Rastafari, I believe it is a good way of life. I want some evidence that Haile Selassie I is the manifestion of God and why you believe so. Give thanks.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/29/2016 10:21:46 AM

Greetings I. Havent you been here before asking the same questions?

What do you mean by proof? In many aspects, 1 cannot prove the existance of God. So to prove HIM to be a thing which cannot be proven itself is foolish. And why do you assume rasta mean the same thing when they say God (for those that do) as you?

Assuming you come from a judeochristian background and follow the bible? There are several well documented biblical 'proofs' of the prophecy of Haile Selassie and his divinity. But these would only be proof for those who see the bible as truth. If thats what you were looking for then the I dem on here will help you out. He reveals himself in different ways to different people

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/29/2016 11:03:21 AM

Are we not all a MAN-ifestation of the Creator?

He who feels it knows it

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/29/2016 12:51:33 PM

Yes I GARVEYS AFRICA.

The Bible, when read through the proper lense, has many REVELATIONS on the prophesy and divinty of The Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, His Imperial Majesty Qedamawi Haile Selassie, King of Kings and Lord of Lords of Ethiopia, Elect of God. But if ones and ones do not connect with the Bible or hold it as truth they do not need to.. It is as the always wise RastaGodess said. Are we not all a MAN-ifestation of the Creator? Now when H.I.M. went to Jamaica 1966, he is reported as saying: Holy priests be still and know that I am HE. The Bible must be read with the proper lense to weave through lies and contradictions, but as a huMANifestation of the Lord no other lense than your own experience is required to view the world and the Iself in truth. Now INI Ras Tafari say so, the Bible say so, H.I.M say so, what more do you need? He who feels it knows it!

Love.

Messenger: Holy Imanuel I - black christ in flesh Sent: 5/29/2016 3:17:25 PM

KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE

Chapter 63 of the book of Isaiah

2nd November 1930

Coronation of Jahovia

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/29/2016 8:42:01 PM

Blessed Love.

Give thanks for the effort still, Bro.Lemuel, to search for the truth and for the Most High.

As RastaGoddess said... "He/She who feels it knows it" also, I would like to add He/she who KNOWS it, Feels it... it is a mystical vibration and a revelation.. U cant study your way to see Haile Selassie I in his full glory.. I and I KNOWS H.I.M. and feel the Powers, the Power of the Trinity..

We dont need no proof.. we dont need no evidence.. we dont need no validation from any book to KNOW H.I.M and who He really is..

And HE is not a "manifestation" of "God".. Haile Selassie I is higher than "God"..Burn God.

And u been on here before declaring HIM Haile Selassie I some "seventh angel" or something... He is Higher than all "angels".

Look within..Know thy self. As the Man said, "when you see your self...you see Christ...when you love your self.. you love Christ" Emmanuel is Love let us all Love.

MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI

Messenger: Emanuel Rastafari Sent: 6/5/2016 8:27:44 AM

2nd November 1930
Red apparel

King James Version: Isaiah Chapter 63
1 Who is this that cometh from Edom , with dyed garments from Bozrah ? this that is glorious in his apparel , travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness , mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel , and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury ; and their
blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury , it upheld me.
6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger , and make them drunk in my
fury , and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 7/12/2016 12:14:17 PM

In my heart...I feel there is one form of evidence that is undeniable.
How can millions of people worldwide who don't know each other all chant the same name? "RasTafari." RasTafari." It's Jah...only he can do that. That is my evidence. These are my brothers and Sisters. Not because Rastafari was taught to me...but because I had an inner love, that I came to realize others have too. That is Jah. Jah power.

I wrote a book called Rasta Way of Life...if you would like to learn more.
Jah is my provider, my protector, my defender.
King Selassie I.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/13/2016 7:07:00 AM

Greetings empress
Given there are millions of people worldwide gathering to chant many different names not just rastafari, I wonder where the specificity lives? I know Jesus and Mohammed have 1 or 2 people chanting their name who dont know each other.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/13/2016 7:15:12 PM

"Truth" or evidence of, may be interpreted differently by those who receive it. While some need validation from a multitude of like-minded individuals, others may find a truth by inner Iditation and ancestral "khem-munications" (communication) and guidance.

Many roads lead to the same destination.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I