Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6528&start_row=1

Communities (Jamaica)

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: BlackVoid Sent: 5/26/2016 6:05:33 PM

I am planning on joining a Rastafari community in Jamaica soon (some time this year). This forum could be a good place for like-minded people to come together. I am well aware that there are a lot of people InI want to keep away, but if InI has been keeping those people away for years, then InI can continue to do so even with the Internet. For example, universities find the right people for them with online applications (even small schools). If it's a small Black college, they can still do the same and stay afloat. Of course, with something this sensitive, I agree that it's best to get to know somebody over time... maybe have them as a guest, instead of a member... stuff like that.

You can send me an e-mail at PulaCommunity@gmail.com. I am into this "African" stuff because I know that it is the truth.

Peace

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/26/2016 7:31:40 PM

Live up

What are InI plans? You wa bring people over to jamaica? Or make link with people in jamaica? Bless

Messenger: BlackVoid Sent: 5/27/2016 11:06:26 AM

I'd like to link up with somebody. I'm interested in Bobo Ashanti, and I already have plans to go stay at Bull Bay, but I still feel like connecting with additional people. I created that e-mail address when I was trying to start a community. I was just corresponding with people who were interested online... but I think in person would work far better than online. The physical world creates the online world, not vice versa.

I was initially planning on leaving in about half a year from now... but now I'm starting to value community more than metal and paper money. True wealth comes freely from those who appreciate you, not with strings attached.

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 5/27/2016 8:33:11 PM

I-dren, count I in. First I have to pay my debts and have enough living money.. I have had images of living in a free community with collective farming, tree growing, fruits.. Living like a mystic collective.. It will take years long to kick start and arduous but very worth it.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I