Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6521&start_row=11

The Olmec (Kushite) Calendar ends on May 21, 2016 (Tomorrow)?

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/23/2016 9:30:24 PM

Man! Beautiful interpretation!!

Strangely enough...Stan Creek is EXACTLY where I have felt I need to go...

I'm speechless...

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 5/24/2016 12:19:17 AM

I'm glad you are Goddess :)

It seem you have an affinity for Garinagu people and its culture? Maybe Nagu was just another aspect of your self i.e. why you didn't need the book because he's (it's) already within you. Your subconscious mind waking you up.....

Bless

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/24/2016 9:37:41 AM

Yes Iyah!

I have an affinity and love for all life, and for all Afrikan people worldwide. As far as Belize, she "called" I before I knew who and where Belize is! Why? Well, I suppose it shall reveal at the right time.

Perhaps only seeing the elders feet, and never it's face, is symbolic of the subconscious? Or of my travelling/nomadic nature?

Give thankhs for your word sound and sharp Eye/I.

ONENESS

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 5/24/2016 12:34:30 PM

Seem like the latter to me lol... Maybe both!

P.S

Sharp like a needle lol.. Raspect and Bless

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/25/2016 7:00:20 AM

Blessed love Istren + Idren
Give thankhs for the answer.. true the meanings are related, I was just pointing out they are not complete synonyms. Personally I think the meaning of Teferi is more significant than that of Feteri, for I&I RastafarI. For Reverenced One also means To be Feared One or Dread One... Natty Dread I&I TafarI. Haha we dont call each other "Creator", I&I say "Dread!" although true I&I also the Irators of this reality...
Ises also for sharing those dreams Empress, lovely to get a glimpse into the I mystical eyes. Hope the I get to fulfill the dreams message! Very interesting the images on the covers of those books and interpretation of the rainbow serpents... JAH bless the InsIght
Fqr chmr

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I