Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=652&start_row=1

IandI

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras TajarI Sent: 2/21/2005 5:24:49 PM

Blessings and give tanks to every one of Jah Children.

As I&I walk the path of Ras Tafarian I&I over stand the logic of being, purpose, living, life, action-reaction, and cause-effect. Purpose is for everyone, and everyone has a purpose. So therefore everyone has a purpose for being. And for being, there shall be purposeful living. Hence reaction must be an occurrence in every action I&I must take to live a purposeful life. Thus the cause for I&I to live is no more and no less significant As the Blessed Virgin Mary Giving Birth to I&I.
So there for without purpose, there is no being, without being you are obsolete. And subsequently Non-Existent.

Jah Bless and Give tanks
love
live
loyalty
knowledge
wisdom
understanding....

Messenger: empress1 Sent: 2/22/2005 3:34:09 PM

Greetings in the name of His Imperial Majesty,
Sound like we bredren a try use some deductive reasoning to enlighten the I. It may not be the exact words the I might use but still a good reasoning. Logically speaking an argument has atleast two premises (or reasonings) and then a conclusion. The Ras has given us three sound premises.
-If purpose is for everyone then everyone that has breathe has a purpose.
-Every one of Jah children has a purpose.
-Every Iaction the I make is for the purpose Jah give us which produces an Ireaction.
(The thing that might have threw you off Tef is the mentioning of the Virgin Mary and the negation of the argument's conclusion)
My conclusion would be that
-Everyone of Jah Children has breathe and therefore will produce Iaction and Ireactions in the knowledge of Jah works.
Thanks and Praises to the Most High.

Messenger: Ras TajarI Sent: 2/23/2005 1:29:32 PM

Yes Empress1. people should realize that I&I come from the same place where the most high Comes from. we are all Idren of the most high... we have to realize that we are HIM inside of us. we all have the same origin from generations apart, that make us seems seperate... "TEF" i dont personally know you, but u have to recognize that the most high Jah SellassiI does not make mistakes, so the works he made, the works he is making and the works he wiil make, is for a purpose. thus when there is coincidence you should take it as Providence. you have to realize that Jah is not that for away...we all come from the same place same place the same place...
dont let yoour physical body fool u bredren...your body may die today, but your spirit lives on with Jah...
Blessings
give tanks

love
life
loyalty
knowledge
understanding
wisdom

Messenger: Ras TajarI Sent: 2/23/2005 7:44:33 PM

All I&I is traying to say is that, know I&I Overstand things that has been hidden from I&I since young! It was first Adam and Eve than us. I&I didnt want to confuse you are nothing like dat, but I&I Have alot of knowledge to find out about I&I Jamaican roots that bobalon try fi tek from I&I.
hope mi answer your question TEF...
Blessings and respect

Love
Life
Loyalty
Knowledge
wisdom
understanding

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/23/2005 10:50:07 PM

Bless

Bredren, please don't forget the purpose for this website... reasoning.

TEF, if a bredren just wants to shout "PRAISE JAH" or "JAH CREATED US, AND WE SHOULD PRAISE HIM" maybe just stating it is the point. Why ask why it is being said? If someone said something, take it as it is, and find the meaning in it. Maybe it is deeper than it appears, maybe it will have special meaning to you alone, you know?
Jah speaks to us in many ways, and one of those ways is through our bredren, seen?

RasTajari, Keep in mind, small things like spelling, grammar, and punctuation are important... an example: If I say.. "I want to eat dinner after I smoke" it means almost the opposite of "I want to eat dinner. After, I smoke." See the difference? Also, as I pointed out to bredren "NegusNegas" -"pray" is not "prey"... You know what I mean? Maybe (and I'm not saying this is the case here) something as small as that, or a mis-spelled word... could have misled someone's thoughts. We all mis-spell things, I'm sure I did in this post... and it can be confusing. But if we keep in mind that this flawed "English" we speak is misleading in ways, and words often have more than one meaning, -and 1 word can have several spellings with several different meanings, -we can try to make our thoughts more clear to others. Also remember, the next Ras only reads your post.. they cannot hear you, see you, or "read" you in any other way. MAKE your thoughts heard, seen?

In an online forum, we can only take eachother as what we present ourselves as. One of us could be His Majesty's self, checking up on us. One of us could be Lucifer --trying to mislead us. I, myself might not be a Rastaman, but a pegan woman.... you get my point?

Highly opinionated Idren will not get as much from this wonderful website than the open-minded ones that come to learn.

Blessed Be. Selassie I

Messenger: Ras TajarI Sent: 2/25/2005 1:38:37 AM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/25/2005 11:44:08 AM

Tef,

All that just because nobody replied to your post? What were you expecting people to say?

I don't think anybody is dumbfounded by your post, it was pretty straightforward.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/25/2005 10:10:00 PM

Ras TEF,

In my opinion, you are very wise... but also very opinionated. Not everything you say is undisputable truth, seen. Why do you get upset so easily? From how you write, it seems you take everything people say as personal. We are here to reason, and we all come here to learn. Ark I started this wonderful website, and I'm sure -even he learns things here from time to time. I know I've learned a lot myself. Would anyone here tell me they haven't? I truely mean no disrespect to anyone, Jah knows I've learned something from everyone who's posts I've read, but some here seem more interested in arguing than learning. I know it is hard sometimes to know people don't agree, but it is through reasoning that we grow. Please keep in mind, Idren, this place is a place for us to commune, learn, and reach higher hights. It truely hurts I and I to see Idren arguing and squabbling amongst themselves.

Love and Respect

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/25/2005 10:14:00 PM

oh... and... It's happened to me, and I assume it is what happened to brother RasTajari --sometimes computers don't work right, you know? Have we not all experienced it? My name showed up on a post as "MANYKEYS" --why? I know I've posted a few blank ones too.. not sure why........ I'm no computer person.....

I could be wrong.

Selassie I

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/25/2005 10:15:39 PM

and TEF, please exclude the majority of us when you use the word "coward". It offends some of us who are anything but.........

Respect, brotherman

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I