Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6434&start_row=1

Thought & Wisdom

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/29/2016 9:41:57 AM

Thought & Wisdom: Tehuti/Thoth/Hermes

1. The Principle of Cause and Effect dictates that nothing escapes the law as "Everything Has Its Causes; and Every Cause Has Its Effects".

2. The Principle of Correspondence dictates that "So As Above, So As Below; So As Inside So As Outside".

3. The Principle of Gender dictates that "Gender Is Apart Of Everything, Because Everything Has Its Feminine Principles and Everything Has Its Masculine Principles; Gender Manifests On All Planes In Divine Balance".

4. The Principle of Mentalism dictates that "The Universe Is A Mentally Changeable Illusion That Affects All -- Including Our Ancestors".

5. The Principle of Polarity dictates that: "Everything Is Dual (two-sided); everything has poles (opposites/alikes); Everything Has Its Pairs Of Opposites And Alikes; Both Opposites And Alikes Are Idential In Nature; Yet Both Are Different In Degree; Extremes Meet; All Truths Are But Half-Truths; All Paradoxes Are Reconcilable With The Correct Measurement of Two-Sided Forces".

6. The Principle of Rhythm dictates that: "Everything flows in and out; everything has its ebbs and its tides --flowing in and out; all things rise and all things fall; the pendulum swings both ways and the measure of it is the same: both left and right as rhythm "in fact" compensates itself.

7. The Principle of Vibration dictates that: everything is in motion, vibrates and is never at rest.

8. The Principle of Growth and Creation dictates that the seed of thought is found in the generation of an idea -- therefore; growth is by an extension of size altering from one point in time and space to another.

9. The Principle of Breathing dictates that true life began before the first breath --in our human case-- the need bo breathe to exist in the world the three dimensional world.

10. The Principle of Discernment dictates that knowing the difference between that which is real and that which is not in turn neutralizes the power that illusion has over us all thus balancing out our Oneness.

Our story is embedded in time and the cosmos. When one looks at the stars in the midnight sky they see our story.

To properly discuss our antiquity it would take years. There is so much that has to be debunked 1st because so much has been covered up. Our Aunkh-cestors are clever. They saw the coming events and knew that we would go into a state of slumber. In order for us to awaken they left keys

Tehuti was an important deity in Kemet. He was associated with writing, knowledge and wisdom. In monotheistic religion they always claimed that Gabriel was the Revelation or scripture bringer. Which is a concept they borrowed from The Kemetics Mysteries relating to Thoth, (where the word Thought originated).

Ancient Kmt (Egypt) didnt borrow from other cultures, other cultures borrowed from it.

So many other cultures incorporated Egypt's theologies and sciences within their cultures. Ancient KMT lived by a moral code called "MA'AT". KMT had to live up to this standard. It represented Justice, Harmony and Order in the Universe.

Kmt's way of thinking then became apart of the system of the Greek. Then later Greek philosophy.

The Muhammadan took this and named the 68 chapter (originally the second chapter) after it called the Quill or Pen. Referred to as "Suratu'l Qalam". Which is apart of the Koran. Supposingly related to Muhammad. By the angel Gabriyl, who also came down to show Muhammad scriptures already written in heaven.

The finger recording on the tablets that made up the Positive and Negative Confessions, which later became El Torah' The Hebraic Doctrine' Mosesism Our First Degree, Christisn Our second degree which yield the Islamic Doctrine. Our Third Degree of the nine degrees. The Positive and negative confessions were the Declaration of Innocence. Long before the Neter of the Tribunal, and Unmistakable, Replica of the Ten Commandments.

"Raised I to LIGHT,
the children of KHEM.
Deep 'neath the rocks,
I buried my spaceship,
waiting the time when man might be free.
Over the spaceship,
erected a marker in the form
of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.
Know ye, O man, that far in the future,
invaders shall come from out of the deep.
Then awake, ye who have wisdom.
Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease.
Deep 'neath the image lies my secret.
Search and find in the pyramid I built."

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 2/29/2016 10:03:23 AM

The (spontaneous) word is truth:

All is of one soul, from part to whole, as above so below, macro to micro, divine core-spondence of I formed of one source of multi-ple reproductions, repercussions of golden omnipotence pulling composing open supernovas and protozoas of similar forms and motions tho in different proportions..

Eternal Dynamic VIBRATIONS of Frequencies, Energies & Forms--cause wise devised derived CAUSATIONAL ROTATIONS ceaselessly repeating, seeding and breeding from the one sources' strung force.

INFINITE LIMITLESS RHYTHMS circle spinning cyclicals birthed with intricate immanent precision coursed of gifted inner spirited wisdom.. Formation of states and planes Changing in transmutation based yet in Sameness in Origination and Arrangement.

Surgeon curving worded verses burned and birthed from sung tongue inverting Earth's circuits, with drawn heat from Suns, stars, quasars, pulsars, supernovas open floral motions golden and orange, sojourn to the astral, travel to unknown zones of the macrocosmos, my humble abode to blackholes now modifying the galactical galactic code out of your atmos-stratosphere with magical quadratical mathematical emerald tones heard only by ear.. Colliding near and far, spiraling to Mars and arriving beyond gone where sonars and radars can't even grasp graph or chart my loca-shun, lost within tha macrocosmic body of God, out of its parts carved the cosmic prophet leaving audience lauding applauding catatonics, from the masters latter prima matter data sonics and knowledge, enforcing oneness across the circumference thru god's breath

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/1/2016 8:32:26 AM

YES IYAH!

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 3/1/2016 9:40:31 AM

(: (;

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I