Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6431&start_row=31

CANNABIS AND SIRIUS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/1/2016 7:40:19 PM

“Our sun is one of a 100 billion stars in our galaxy. Our galaxy is one of billions of galaxies populating the universe. It would be the height of presumption to think that we are the only living thing in that enormous immensity” — Wernher Von Braun

FROM THE BOOK OF ENOCH

Here are a few references from the Bible which hint at something/somebody living underground:-

In Philippians (2:10) we find this reference: "That at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow of things in heaven, and things in Earth, and things under the Earth". This quote from Philippians mentions that knees of "things" (creatures?) shall bow. These "things" are all alive. Among these are included the "things" which live "under the Earth.' Is this a reference to subterranean life?

In the book of Revelations (5:3) we find a similar statement, but this time it specifically mentions subterranean humans: "And no man in heaven, nor in Earth, neither under the Earth, was able to open the book, neither look thereon". The suggestion here is that there are also men "under the Earth."

Revelation 5:1-14
Then I saw in the right hand of him who was seated on the throne a scroll written within and on the back, sealed with seven seals. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the scroll and break its seals?” And no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or to look into it, and I began to weep loudly because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or to look into it. And one of the elders said to me, “Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.” ...

In Job (26:7) in the Old Testament, one reads: "He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the Earth upon nothing".

In the Book of Enoch (76:6-7) we read: "Seven rivers I beheld upon Earth, greater than all rivers, one of which takes its course from the west; into a great sea its water flows. Two come from the north to the sea, their waters flowing into the Erythraean sea, on the east, And with respect to the remaining four, they take their course in the cavity of the North, two to their sea, the Erythraean sea, and two are poured into a great sea, where also it is said there is a desert".

In Plato's Republic we find mention of a God who sits at the center of the Earth who is responsible for our religions.

The Tibetan Buddhists also have references to a vast Underground Empire populated by millions of people and ruled by a man called Rigden-jyepo and also referred to as The King of the World. The empire is called Agharta and its capital city is Shamballa. A Hindu gentleman once wrote me an e-mail from India and told me that Hindu scriptures also mention a vast underworld. Note: [ The Puranic narrations of the sons of Sagara and their pursuit of the sacrificial horse, as well as the narration of the appearance of the Kalki Avatar take place in the hollow portion fo the Earth. ]

In the early days of my interest in the Hollow Earth theory I stumbled upon an Eskimo legend of the "hole-in-the-sea." Could this be a reference to a Polar Hole?

Some people like Theodore Illion and Nicolas Roerich tried to find this Underground Empire earlier this century. Roerich's discussions with a Tibetan Lama (Priest) in 1928 resulted in him being told that if you go far enough North then you will see a reflection from the Underground Empire (aurora?). He was also told that the entrance to the Underground Empire lay far across a sea. What this Tibetan was saying was indeed very similar to what one would expect from the Hollow Earth theory. In recent years another Tibetan Lama who visited the USA stated that Agharta could be reached by flying directly north from India. Could it be that a Polar Hole somewhere in a northern ocean leads one straight into a vast Underground Empire within the Earth?

source:
http://www.vnn.org/editorials/ET9912/ET29-5171.html

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/1/2016 9:37:16 PM

To say that is a high probability that there are living extra terrestial beings out there

Is NOT to come to the realisation that the Annunaki and hollow earth theory are true.

This is a parallel to when Bible believers tell me about the existence of a 'higher being' or forces, this (if true) does not then automatically qualify their bible. Not even nearly. Another problematic jump.

Maybe you never mean it that way anyway but seems a good time to point out.

Now looking for a hole or split within an ocean sounds very Bible revival

Having said that, arent the "heavens between two oceans?" Maybe the ocean split we a look 4 leads directly to heavens gates:

"Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day."

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/1/2016 11:15:49 PM

I always thought the water above the firmament was the clouds.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/2/2016 10:17:50 AM

To say that is a high probability that there are living extra terrestial beings out there Is NOT to come to the realisation that the Annunaki and hollow earth theory are true.

Agreed, but it certainly is good food for thought.

* There are simply too many ancient cultures, from different parts of the world, that record the presence of "other beings" from mysterious places/worlds/dimensions. Both from underground to the heavens/stars.

* We know that the Dogon speak of the Nommo. That we are Star people. Why is this more plausible then say...the Annunaki?

* Too many ancients refer to the "hollow earth" theory. Fantasy or imagination? Perhaps. But riddle me this: how could they have been genius enough to know of Sirius and other planets THOUSANDS of years before western science "discovered" it, yet somehow the idea of a hollow earth, or subterranean worlds, seem so implausible? How do you explain the NASA pictures of a gaping hole? What about "mysterious" places like the Bermuda Triangle?

I am not knowledgeable enough to say 100% that this is the infallible truth, but there are simply too many ancient records (and modern ones), oral traditions, archeological finds, biblical references, and HUGE UNIVERSE full of "unexplained mysteries" that, at the very least suggest a possibility worth considering.

Or maybe that "Sirius Cannabis" is a serious ting...producing cosmic hallucination? LOL

Good reasonings Idren!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2016 10:32:33 AM

Using similar arguments would suggest that the supernatural God or Gods really exist.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/2/2016 3:50:35 PM

The same ancients who studied the cosmos and passed down their observations through oral traditions, symbols, monuments, etc, are the very same who taught universal and natural laws, cosmology, and monotheism; the Icept of The One Divine Creator and it's many attributes.

The very one that founded civilizations and ALL spiritual systems

We taught the world about The Creator.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/2/2016 4:45:50 PM

'So many ancient cultures confirm the theories'

This is a misleading statement which has been repeated. Many ancient cultures say many things. One thinf that is common to a majority of ancient civilisation is mythology and stories with esoteric meaning. Also, the idea of a divine essence or being is understandly and commonly represented in a way of coming from the heavens in the same way God does. We know the root of this thinking begins with honoring the sun as the fuel of life. The sun is extra terrestial .... And the esoteric stories begin. The same goes for using the stars for navigation and later higher undertandings of the cosmos along with more simultaneous mythology. This information of the cosmos from the ancestors comes from direct observation plus learned science from our people. We have been here watching and studying for a very very long time and really have never needed aliens to 'enlighten' us.
For every civilisation you name what refer to such events or people im sure i could find some documented flaws in the translations transliterations and or interpretation. The antithesis for these arguments are as easily accessible. Such as the heavily debated meaning of the word annunaki whether coming from the heavens or coming from royal blood. I can say there is no evidence of alien interaction in kemet and as the apex of ancient civilisations i think that is important. There have been attempts made by some to include such, yet all have been debunked.

Now scientifically, the hollow earth theory is impossible not just via one theory or one persons thinking but entire fields of study. From seismology, geology, magnetic fields from the presence of the core itself, to the earths orbit (which wouldnt be as it is now with the reduction in mass from the 'hollow') and orbit of the moon. As well as the fact inside the hollow would be a zeroG atmosphere, the science behind the formation of the earth.... I wont entertain the idea of a 'sun' inside of the earth

Finally, Dr Khalid was once asked about similar theories in re: to ancient or alien reptilian races. He gave a fiery reply in which he said he didnt care either way all he knows is it is only a devil who would try and take the focus from liberation away from the present devil of white supremacy that afflicts us today. InI give the glory onto the African ancestry, less so for alien, hollow creature and the european in whos culture we have been submerged for too long. I give credit for all higher ancient knowledge onto the ancestors and acknowledge I dont have to take things as a literalist (that doesnt only apply to bible stories)

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/2/2016 9:15:50 PM

RASPECT GARVEYS. Good reasonings.

Please note that I have never personally suggested "Aliens" (as portrayed by Hollywood or westerners) in reference to anything, much less what was built or taught by InI ancestors.

So when the Dogons speak of Star people, are they being strictly esoteric? Are they speaking of aliens?

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 3/2/2016 11:09:29 PM

One thing with the ancients, we of today cant be too sure with our "we knows".
Another with observing and studying it has to go uninterrupted for accurate applications. With the cosmos that study would be a VERRY lomg time in which many factors could cause interruptions in that study. Things cant be dismissed or retold to fit modern thoughts because it seems to far out there or science doesnt agree.

In dealing with modern indigenous cultures oral traditions the levels of colonization must be considered. Also language to language translations and who's translating cuz there are many known traslation manipulations.

the word "Vodou" i saw a video with Ghanian Ewe saying it means 'free the people' while mainstream translation says spirit or God

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 1/14/2021 1:44:04 PM

Blessed Love Idren,

Another very interesting post I man probably would not have seen unless I typed "aliens" into the search.

I can't help but be interested to hear Idrens reason on these subjects. Just when I man think Ive heard it all, I read things like this. One thing I know is that the Most High JAH rules all the Iniverse so I man dont fear any being from this earth or not.

Bless Up GARVEYS AFRICA, I man agree our focus needs to be on freedom from the agents of white downpremacy.

White rebels ransacked the capitol while police literally holding their hands and I man searching aliens on Jah-Rastafari.com forums. Sounds like Revelation times to I.

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I