Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6430&start_row=1

Pope tells Catholics to accept changes or face death

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/21/2016 6:14:36 AM

he says divination and refusal to move on with new information past archaic doctrine and dogma is a SIN; similar to idol worship which is punishable by death.

if only some Rasta had this mentality

lol

hopefully him allowing priest to get married will stop the paedophilia

LINKS:

http://www.catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=59123

http://amredeemed.com/evangelism/catholicism/2016-pope-francis-to-christians-accept-change-face-death/

2016 Pope Francis To Christians, Accept Coming Change Or Face Death
By Imran Islim - Jan 21, 2016 26834

“Anyone who attempts to construe a personal view of God which conflicts with Church dogma must be burned without pity.”
– Pope Innocent III

That was a different Pope. His message was more direct than today. Back then, they didnt have Tweeter, Facebook and Bloggers who would reread and share the statement. But today, in a technologically advanced world, this Pope must watch his words carefully.

The Pope is expected to release a post-Synodal Apostolic Exhortation within a few months. In it he is expected to decide on the question of Communion for divorced and remarried Catholics, and on the proposal to give bishops conferences doctrinal authority. Some observers also think the pope may address the question of homosexuality and language

An apostolic exhortation is a type of communication from the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church. It encourages a community of people to undertake a particular activity but does not define Church doctrine. It is considered lower in formal authority than a papal encyclical, but higher than other ecclesiastical letters, Apostolic Letters and Other Papal Writings.

Apostolic exhortations are commonly issued in response to a synod of bishops, in which case they are known as post-synodal apostolic exhortations.

“Christians who obstinately maintain ‘it’s always been done this way,’ this is the path, this is the street—they sin: the sin of divination. It’s as if they went about by guessing: ‘What has been said and what doesn’t change is what’s important; what I hear—from myself and my closed heart—more than the Word of the Lord.’ Obstinacy is also the sin of idolatry: the Christian who is obstinate sins! The sin of idolatry. ‘And what is the way, Father?’ Open the heart to the Holy Spirit, discern what is the will of God.”

That is the translation of The Pope’s Homily of January 18th 2016.

The Pope is now issuing a warning that rejection of a coming change (which is not doctrinal-based on the bible) will be regarded as a sin of Divination.

The word divination comes from the Latin divinare, meaning “to foresee” or “to be inspired by a god.” To practice divination is to uncover hidden knowledge by supernatural means. It is associated with the occult and involves fortune-telling or soothsaying, as it used to be called.

a private conversation with his longtime friend from Buenos Aires, Oscar Crespo, Pope Francis reportedly revealed his plans to change important "archaic" parts of the Catholic rules. Crespo claims the Pope intends to overturn the "centuries-old ban" on Catholic priests from getting married and to lift the banishment of divorcees from the Catholic church.

LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - As it stands now, Catholic priests take a vow of celibacy and cannot be married. The Catholic church simply does not accept divorce, and anyone divorced, who then remarries or starts a sexual relationship with a new person, is committing adultery under Catholic law.

"He said, these were his priorities as Pope. The first of all is to change the rules for divorced couples," claims Crespo on his conversation with Francis. "The second was to eliminate the law of celibacy. He said it was not part of the doctrine of the church. It was started more than 1,000 years ago by a pope, and he considers it archaic, an antiquity which needs to be reconsidered."

"He thinks God made everyone to live in family, including priests."

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/21/2016 6:20:54 AM

Christians who obstinately maintain ‘it’s always been done this way,’ this is the path, this is the street—they sin: the sin of divination. It’s as if they went about by guessing: ‘What has been said and what doesn’t change is what’s important; what I hear—from myself and my closed heart—more than the Word of the Lord.’ Obstinacy is also the sin of idolatry: the Christian who is obstinate sins!

And with that let the truth take over

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/21/2016 7:32:49 AM

I can only imagine that many of them in the Vatican must have their papal panties in a bunch over this!! LOL!

It's about time they address the pedophilia that runs so rampant due to their unatural practices.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/21/2016 8:59:50 AM

IKR I wouldn't suprise if Francis has a timeline full of conscious memes.

There are so many Christians (especially black) who think it is sinful for change or to think differently or move away from 'archaic dogma' now even the Pope disagrees! This can be the first step before throwing it all away (religion) and coming into consciousness for the masses of I dem still into christianity

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 2/21/2016 11:19:48 AM

JAH LIVE!!!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/21/2016 11:33:41 AM

Seen breddah Garveys!

I have my own overstanding as to why did I say "especially blacks", but am interested in your views.

Is it our natural spiritual and SOUL-full natures, misdirected, conditioned, and expressed through western Christianity?

Is it because of the deeeeeeep seeded FEAR of Afrikan spiritual systems, rendering us more loyal to "massa's religion" then he himself?

WHY do we defend it more vehemently then he who imposed it on us?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/21/2016 12:07:26 PM

Original "Papal" crown and robe

Kissing the Black Madonna

Under his visit to Brazil, the Pope carried the Afro-Brazilian Queen of heaven.

Messenger: Joseph I Sent: 2/21/2016 3:14:44 PM

I wonder if the church will ever address this as the idolatry it is.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 11/12/2018 2:24:03 AM

Standard Operating Procedure for the world's oldest, most organized and largest Paedophile group in the world. The POPE ( Protector of Paedophiles Everywhere) and the Catholic Church has behaved like this for 2000 years without sanctions but parents still send their kids to the Paedophile Centers. I again repeat my recommendation, kids should NOT be allowed to attend these Paedophile Centres and parents who insist on sending their kids to these Paedophile Centres should be charged with endangering the life of a child and for aiding and abbetting sexual crimes against a minor. people wake up!

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 11/12/2018 2:24:04 AM

Standard Operating Procedure for the world's oldest, most organized and largest Paedophile group in the world. The POPE ( Protector of Paedophiles Everywhere) and the Catholic Church has behaved like this for 2000 years without sanctions but parents still send their kids to the Paedophile Centers. I again repeat my recommendation, kids should NOT be allowed to attend these Paedophile Centres and parents who insist on sending their kids to these Paedophile Centres should be charged with endangering the life of a child and for aiding and abbetting sexual crimes against a minor. people wake up!

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I