Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6415&start_row=11

Pubic hair

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 2/15/2016 10:04:58 AM

Well obviously u didnt like that topic deh so u shouldna respond

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 2/15/2016 11:45:28 AM

Zion Mountain breda I amm not certain but the itchiness could be the result of shaving ukno.. Otherwise you may have to consult a doctor or ..

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 2/15/2016 1:00:04 PM

Yeh shaving can be the cause of it once hair is growing back or some type of infection or infestation

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/15/2016 10:02:53 PM

In as far ad RASTA livity is concerned de cutting of any body hjair is discouraged. RASTA no cut hair. So I & I avoid cutting body hair. I & I have sacrificed many things & have faced so much persecution bcos of avoiding cutting hair. De pubic hair may be hidden but to RASTA it is important like de crown on de head. To help address de problem dat may be faced by de Idren or anyone de I refering? I man suggest de use of onion, lemon & aloe juice to wash de itchy site & keep it dry.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/16/2016 1:45:49 AM

Itching can also be caused by pubic lice. Dis is ussualy transfered from person to person through sexual contact. In dat case yu have to get rid of de lice fo de itching to cease. De I can go to medical professionals fo de proper diagnosis and treatment. One Black Love.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/16/2016 2:41:31 AM

Give thanks mi Idrens...

I man dont remember anyday shaving mi pubic hair frm mi early puberty.The itching is not continuous or persisting,it jus happen at times sometimes during a time you cant afford to put th hand in your pants...lol

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/5/2017 1:08:09 PM

Bathe with water everyday, and clean your genitals well. And live righteously.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/8/2017 3:57:38 PM

Don't forget the soap

Messenger: John MAU MAU Sent: 6/22/2017 11:30:02 AM

Soap for your garments and fabrics, you know, to get the dirt out.
For your body and flesh fresh water is enough to keep I and I clean and fresh.

Messenger: John MAU MAU Sent: 6/22/2017 2:44:22 PM

To answer your question : I don't cut any of my body hairs. I believe God put them there with a purpose in his great design.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I