Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6403&start_row=1

Evil Spirit POSSESION is controlable on a concious level

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 2/5/2016 4:35:11 PM

Bless up my brethren.
I n i once posted a toic on my kundalini awakening. I n i have this thing i wanna share. before my awakening when i smoke Ganja i would stand at a supposed flat surface i would sight n feel it slanting n its real nature but when i didnt smoke i would sight n feel that surface as flat. What the I conclude is that what may seem perfect inna babylon is all illusion and fleshy perception.

LET ME FOWARD TO MY TOPIC
since my Kundalini awakening, i have been going through a rollercosta. Its like i detached from everything and linked with nature a good thing but walking inner babylon, i would feel duppy in people pulling me, a force that if i would stand with one foot it would pull or push I n I. Sometimes it would happen without the person knowing or sometimes some people use it itensionally on me. Walking in the streets always needs so much concetration n meditation. i can feel the struggle to posses my will, forces pulling me in all directions sometimes eventually leading me to forgeting my own errand. Also since then i have been somewhat used as a dump for drug users and people who eat food not ital. i would chill around friends n they would intensionally smoke so much around me n i would feel my body sweating as if it was detoxifying. Is it that having connected to Nature I n I is like a tree that would recycle waste n turn it inna something productive? them use me in their wicked cravings n i have been in solitude for a while...walking out n coming home i would sweat n feel worn out after being around them. sometimes i would feel sn entity come in me n suck my energy. there are some days when i am so fully vybed n they are friends but would look at me as if they fear me n would respect i. i admit i have not been an italist n i drink alcohol n try to strengthen myself in hard conditions as under un-ital influence. althoug all tjis has been happrning when i am fully sobber n i drink because thats the only way i ignore these forces n go about my day... so far i have been trying to walk around without alcohol n i realised what a new creation i have become only that i need to figure out how to shield myself, fight in spirit and up my viberationnzzz
bless

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 2/5/2016 6:09:45 PM

Greetings King...when the I rise up daily...close your eyes and VISION a WHITE DIVINE LIGHT rising from the bottom of the I's feet all the up through the Crown of the I's head...flowing over and covering the I physical TEMPLE all the way to the ground...walk CONSCIOUSLY AWARE of the I's DIVINE COVER...SELASSIE EYE...

BLESSED LOVE...

Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 2/6/2016 4:06:26 AM

Blessed Love Evolution
A the Shield of Faith dat? I give thanks!!!!
Itinual Consciousness and Iverlasting Guidance

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 2/6/2016 8:12:47 AM

Greetings King...Shield of JAH...as it is with-in...it is with-out...Stay PURE+CLEAN...no ALCOHOL...it will FOG the I's VISION...

BLESSED LOVE...

Messenger: DURU Sent: 2/9/2016 2:55:33 AM

Blessed to all,

Yes I AWK , mmmm I don't think its kundalini awakening ,perhaps its d GANJA

InI JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I