Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6402&start_row=11

Peacekeeping rapists

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 2/6/2016 8:25:59 AM

Yes King

I find more on it. Say there were atleast 600 women involved what reported being raped. Also many mained by live mines or so left behind by the british in their villages.
So the womens village was started for this reason and not merely from their tradition. They say a raped woman is looked down on in their Islamic culture, I could never overs this. A raped wombman would be protected and consoled but that rapist's head would wanted on a chopping block.

Thats just no regard for black lives. I wonder but im willing to bet that no black soilders were stationed there.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 2/6/2016 8:38:29 AM

These ppl never did and never will have any regard for African lives. Is only African resources they care about. They are clever tho at brainwashing and trickery where they are seemily doing good.

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 2/6/2016 8:57:05 AM

Greetings...if these in-sane acts were committed...the individuals who have done so will not getaway with it...they have created their own KARMA...one day they have to answer to JAH+PHYSICALLY pay for the crime+ask for FORGIVENESS...We are JUDGED on the EARTH not OFF/UNDER...KARMA=WHAT YOU "SOW"... YOU SHALL "REAP"

BLESSED LOVE...

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/6/2016 10:51:06 AM

Mi really start fi wonder if "Mr. White Supremacy" done got to "Ms. Karma" also, holding her captive somewhere, because InI been waiting for over 500 yrs for justice against their systematic rape and atrocities.

"Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord?

Karma?

How long will we wait for outside forces to bring forth justice while BLACK LIVES CONTINUE NOT TO MATTER?

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 2/6/2016 11:19:43 AM

Fatrue Goddess!

Dat was I next post!

Nuff a generations done pass and they still up to their same tricks. Still vampiring the world. Still exploiting Africa, still building estates, still mass murdering!
They still have the oppressed waiting on mystery god the deliver judgement on the oppressor and reward to the oppressed.

How long does it take, a zodiac cycle???

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/6/2016 11:28:34 AM

How long will we wait for outside forces? Outside of InI?
How long will we continue to be so accepting and welcoming of outsiders?

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 2/6/2016 11:46:42 AM

Greetings...so the GODDESS has been waiting for 500yrs??? we all have an INNER and OUTER WORLD...most TIMES...JAH is dealing with JUSTICE in the INNER WORLD.. that can not be SEEN by the MORTAL eyes...GODDESS if the I truly believe...Vengeance is mind...said the Lord...why complain about waiting...JAH TIME is JAH TIME...JAH also said..PRAY for one another...are we doing so for these SOULS who are not AWAKE???...giving ENERGY to these matters by COMPLAINING is not the SOLUTION...PRAYERS...staight from the SOUL...let InI put out that ENERGY...just EYE VIEW...

BLESSED LOVE...

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/6/2016 11:54:04 AM

For real VDR! Considering that a Zodiac Cycle lasts approximately 25,800 years...that is not an option for InI.

Garveys, THAT is the fundamental question! Our people are waiting for salvation from every other people, religious institutions and books, political parties. Waiting in VAIN for "Superman" Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Yahweh, and the rest ah dem, to fly out the sky... from the pages of their holy books, the pulpit, the white house...anywhere but WITHIN OURSELVES AND OUR AFRIKAN FAMILY WORLDWIDE.

The RAPE of our MINDS by the keepers of destruction disguised in religious robes, world democracy and peace.

Meanwhile InI hear the wails of Mama Afrika from across these shores. The cries of InI Ancestors echo from across the universe.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 2/6/2016 12:18:43 PM

Its not complaining, its being real!
While d I talk bout inner and outer world based on your beliefs, the oppressors still oppress the oppressed, in REALITY!
Everyone dosent share your beliefs of Jah working inner and outer world. People are being raped, dieing, starving, being forved from their homes and much more and u wan say Jah time Jah time? smt!
Many of these people sow nothing but good yet live and die in sufferation, where's their good reaping? Or they go get big pie in the sky?

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 2/6/2016 12:52:09 PM

Greetings...so what the I KNOW to be the SOLUTION...because InI DWELLING on the PROBLEM...

BLESSED LOVE...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I