Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6402&start_row=1

Peacekeeping rapists

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/5/2016 9:49:16 AM

I was reading about some UN devil "peacekeepers" in the Central African Republic who are raping women.

There are some nasty people out there. hopefully they get harsh punishments for their wickedness. They are supposed to be there to help, not victimize more people.

Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 2/5/2016 3:00:10 PM

Greetings
In I n I country Kenya there are the Samburu people originaly Cushites who were also raped by peacekeeping rapist from europe. Now if you go into the community you will see so many mixed race samburus in their community as a result of the rapings. The I cannot overstand whether it is a strategy to wipe out the black race or is it plain racism n disrespect for the black wombman.
bless

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/5/2016 3:36:28 PM

Greetings African Warrior King,

Di I pose a good question:

"The I cannot overstand whether it is a strategy to wipe out the black race or is it plain racism n disrespect for the black wombman."

Genetically speaking, InI cannot be eraced. Black has always and will always be dominant. It does however create Afrikan descendants of mixed heritage. The fear of genetic annialation does not apply to InI.

The rape of Mama Afrika and her daughters have been systematically happening for HUNDREDS of years, at home and abroad, against black women of ALL complexions, and not limited to a particular geographical location.

FIYAH!

Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 2/5/2016 3:57:45 PM

bless up neferati.
The I posed the question not in a serious way but I n I thank you for your fire! My main purpose was to share the story of I n I country.
Jah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/5/2016 4:06:28 PM

I think it is more likely a case of wicked people taking advantage of their UN peacekeeping position to perform their wickedness.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 2/5/2016 7:24:32 PM

I gree Ark I,

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/5/2016 7:38:32 PM

Whether it is wicked people taking advantage of their religious authority, racial superiority, or whatever other reason, the wicked intentions and result remain the same.

From the sistaz raped during the Middle Passage, to the slave quarters, to the UN so-called peace keepers...it remains the SYSTEMATIC RAPE OF BLACK WOMEN.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/5/2016 9:43:25 PM

Yes I, I agree.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 2/5/2016 11:31:38 PM

@A.W.K
Bless Bless

I was tryna find some info on the raping of them Samburu wombman but not much came up. One account I saw tho by some british soildets. I found something also disturbing to I, a supposed "cultural norm"??? Where lil girls are "beaded" (given off for temporary wives to relatives) to supposedly deter them from a slack life style. Well it seems things often turn out bad for the young sisters, so a womens protection village was set up for them.

Is there any truth to this???

Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 2/6/2016 3:41:08 AM

voodooroots
bless
It was when the British had thir training camps in Samburu. they rape the nomadic tribes, Samburu and Maasai women. From after that till today they try to sue them with evidence of their mixed race children but the British government denied their claims. so what? they miraculously gave birth to mixed race? FIYAH!
About bidding wives that is no suprise to i for the fact that the little ladies were raped after being lured with sweets, candy or chocolate. We are talking about a traditional people who recently when informed about HIV used to use condoms, wash them n hang them in the sun to dry.
Only Jah Know!
blesseed
love
oneness

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I