Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6401&start_row=1

Greetings

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Grasshopper Sent: 2/4/2016 10:51:52 PM

hello. I don't fully understand how I arrived here. I had always seen Rastafari as something I could not be part of because of my race. I am Caucasian. but something has happened to me. three nights in a row I have dreamed pertaining to this and I feel as though I am being called somehow. I believe in love, freedom, and equality for all people. I feel a little out of place because I fear people will judge me for my white skin. But I am learning more here about Rastafarian beliefs and I am already a firm follower of Jesus Christ. as to His second coming, from what I had learned from the Bible I understand the significance of Zion. please, if anyone could help me learn more, I would greatly appreciate it. thank you.

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 2/4/2016 11:33:30 PM

Greetings and welcome to in-LIGHT-in-meant...
Please check out...topics "OCEAN"..."Rastafarian stuck in babylon" and Looking for answers in my life...

BLESSED LOVE...

Messenger: OldSoulOWATi Sent: 2/5/2016 12:38:42 AM

Greetings,
Love and Light young hopper

If the I been feeling a way, trust the inner self. Rastafari is a fulfillment of prophecy, more ancient than the Bible itself, and the Christ man Yaushua. From the words of the King, "Until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes" ...

That prejudice the I feel is simply, from what InI can gather, is just lack of interaction/relations with individuals outside ones own race?

Equal Rights and Justice is for all beings upon Jah Earth. If ones are denied simply based upon skin colour, this is not what His Majesty preached, and therefore not Rastafari. Rastafari is Love, not Hate... Although as a white man, trodden into a black man culture will most likely be tested, confronted, due to history that shows us when europeans wish to "merge" or "coexist" within anothers culture, or territory, it is more often than not coming from a place which does not wish to uplift black people, but merely take away only personal pleasures and fulfillment.

just some food for thought, InI am Irish, from Canada, but growing up among many different cultures has eliminated that "fear" or "alienation" as InI tend to be the only pale skin, firey hair brother in the neighborhood.

Rastafari is a spiritual journey inward and out, not a western ideology or religious dogma, but each and every mans duty to seek out his own truth within his own heart.

Morality, Love, and Understanding are principles we live by.

Guidance

Messenger: OldSoulOWATi Sent: 2/9/2016 5:25:30 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25AQR0FaUKA

Why Rastafari FIRST: White Rastas Or Rastafari Whites?! Ask #RasTafari Rabbi #BlackJews @LOJSociety

Shalom

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 2/18/2016 2:01:41 PM

Don't worry, Hopper,
who JAH bless, no one curse and who is called to His path has to come and follow HIM, irrespetive of colour or descent.
Haile Selassie has made His point on race-ism clearly. If the I truely love Africa, righteousness and Iquality of all man, I don't see a problem. JAH loves all His children!

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 2/18/2016 8:04:05 PM

Greetings...TRUE sounds sister Ifua...

BLESSED LOVE...

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I