Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=640&start_row=11

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/19/2005 5:17:09 PM

Greetings bredren. Why does the I use the kings name? You have it written on the screen, but not in your heart. Well I must commend you my bredren that yes I also agree that Yeshewa was not God, but a prophet sent to reform the Israel. He came to keep the ways of the old, but also to bring clarification to a nation who had began to worship the law instead of God, looking to law for salvation instead of God. But my bredren, Haile Selassie I is the embodyment of all life. I will not slay you with bible passages but merely that I see all of this worlds creation in that man.

These ideas of gods has been created to put man in perspective. Without a form of god, amn will be lost. Like I've said before, if you didn't know where you were and you looked on a map and I said how do you get to Kansas, how would you know? You must first know where you are in order to know how to get where you're going. God was mans first look to a power outside of his self for reference. It was never an instrument to use in proving to others, but beliefing. So I Hail His Majesty Haile Selassie I Jah Rastafari!

No man is holy before the Master, that is why all feel welcome.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: NegusNegas Sent: 2/19/2005 5:46:34 PM

for the most who don't overstand, NegusNegas is a TITLE not a name and on the internet that is the TITLE i chose for myself. never to get it confused with the original bearer of that title. as i asked b4 please give me bible quotes as to where it says jah is a man, jah is haile selassie or anything reguarding the trinity. please give them to me if you have them. as far as i'm concerned there is no other like jah and no one can even match is wisdom. as far as him being a man and not spirit, that is also pagan. it was once said to overstand what a religion is, one must first overstand what it is not. for those who don't know i represent the ethiopian orthodox church teachings, teachings that goes back thousands of years b4 all other religions ( most say rastafari is not a religion but a way of life, a culture, or something else of that sort) but it STILL IS A RELIGION. people just use a play on words (PUN) to make it seem like it's not.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 2/19/2005 8:47:40 PM

Define Religion. Doing good and living righteous in one love is not religion to me.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/19/2005 9:58:53 PM

Sorry friend EOC is only 2000 years old. The teachings go back far yes. But they did not come from Christian institutions, they came from pagan sources.

Messenger: BIGA FIRE Sent: 2/19/2005 10:38:04 PM

greetings brethren in the name of jah rastafari,what you mean when you say iman have the name on the screen but not in ini heart, dont a man manifest the activities of his thinking and what so ever he meditate his heart follow you dont know i idren, and every thing comes out of ini mouth is rastafari, idren if ini dont have selassie i; i dont have nothing.but you'll see ini when ini salute the i you will know the i so untill idren keep the faith KING SELASSIE I LIVETH [BIGA FIRE SAY SO SELAH.

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 2/20/2005 12:17:19 AM

Ises Unto His Majesty Haile Sellassie the First

Bredren going by the name of NegusNegas, please understand that your denying Haile Sellassie I and yet still asking for proof will never let you know the King. From you've already made your conclusions, no one can "convince" you otherwise. Ones can give you passages from the bible and you will find a way to put your own perspective on it and deny the King still. So why is it you are asking if you are not seeking Rastafari?

One thing ones may want to overstand about this livity, there is no reason to fight it down. As ones see Rastafari people are striving for righteousness and doing good then there is no reason to want to fight it or deny it. This tradition of Rastafari may not be for the I, so let that be.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/20/2005 12:25:26 PM

Well my bredren you would be wrong. The concepts of heaven and hell, baptism, eating of a sacraficed saviour god, virgin birth, the holy spirit, communion, bread and wine, and so on are from pagan sources. Christianity is not original in its thinking. The concepts of Christianity come from Judaism, which derive from Zoroastrianism, which derives from a vast majority of sources. I have no problem with the borrowing, but we can not take everything that we read as the truth. You know how moses crossed the red sea? He didn't. The ram suph in the semitic means sea of reeds, they were crossing a papyrus swamp! Thats why the description of the sea falling over them and covering them is applied. But here in the wonderful world of Biblical misunderstandings, we have created a myth. Also the pillar of fire sent by god, was the eruption of mt, thera. Get your facts people. If you knew your history then you would know these things.

Bigga fire, I never made any comment to you, so whatever you are talking about is mistaken.

Tef, not all of the apostles walked with Yeshewa. Pual did not nor did luke.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 2/20/2005 2:44:53 PM

Ightes!

In the endtime JAH come to sit as man on HIM throne... read it in Daniel, in Revelation, in Isaiah etc...

Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/20/2005 11:50:49 PM

DreadNut, Bigga Fire was refering to Negusnegas in his comment.

Negusnegas, check the history of this forum and you will see plenty of scriptures that will explain for those that can hear. We don't need to go through that again it is already said, I and I are forwarding in I and I reasoning, not trying to prove to those that can't see.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I