Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6397&start_row=1

THE FALL OF BABYLON AND REDEMPTION OF THE BLACK RACE

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 2/3/2016 4:06:54 AM

Many years ago I had this vision of me living at my old address here in Belize. In this dream my family and I was watching the popular sitcom "Everybody loves Raymond" but this was suddenly interrupted by the broadcast of the news stating it was "BREAKING NEWS". On the news and all around us where we reside you could hear loud sound of trumpets and people all over the world via the news was looking up into the skies as if something was coming. So I rush to my open window and also notice people in my neighborhood all caught by the weird sound of trumpets as well and staring up into the heavens. However, I saw noting but the blue sky so I wonder to myself where is this noise coming from and at that moment I began to levitate into the skies. The more I ascended the more I was curious as to what lies beyond the clouds. When I arrived above the clouds I saw a strange site, many people gather around a huge frame portrait of white jesus hanging on a hook in the midst of the sky. Now while I was looking from a distant at this spectacle, the Portrait of Jesus was released from the hook in the sky and began falling, and instantly the picture frame of jesus was transformed into a living man covered only with a loincloth. He was descending rapidly and I began falling with him in the likelihood of saving him before he could hit rock bottom. When we burst through the clouds the day became night and I could see clearly the city lights below. I thought to myself if I don't save him quickly he will surely die since the concrete was approaching and now in my view. But like superman in the movies who saved the falling victims I thought I could have done the same. So while hurling downward from the sky I rush to rescue him but fearing I would have lost the person I close my eyes and grab hold of him before reaching land. However when I'd open my eyes to see if he was captured in my embrace he wasn't there but mysteriously an ancient looking silver cup was found within my hands with inscriptions engraved all around it and I woke. It seem the Photo of white jesus transformed yet again. First into a person and now into a silver cup within my hands.

Interpretation:
1.) The sitcom "everybody loves raymond" only had 9 seasons (1996-2005).
2016=2+1+6=9 and we know 9 is the # of completion and also the period of gestation.

2.) The leading actor in this sitcom was Ray Ramano and Ramano means "From Rome". Pope Frances is the current Pope of the Catholic World and "from Rome" to the United States he came in Sepember 2015 where he did visited and addressed both US Congress and United Nation, being one of the only pope to do so. This represent the portrait of jesus that was surrounded by the people. Hence it was seen all over the news etc. Also, Raymond means "king of the world", which is a title of the Pope as so-called king of kings mimicking the true King Tafari.

3.) He was only cover with loincloth. This means mystery babylon deepest secrets and our mysteries will be revealed for all to see.

4.)The picture was hanging on a "hook" in the midst of the skies represent the jewish year 5776.

September 14, 2015 - October 3rd, 2016 is the Jewish year of 5776 or 776 (7776) known as 'Ayin Vav' or '76'. (note: Marley got shot and was induced with cancer by the pair of boots in 1976=23 is number of Sirius). The Pope came to USA on September 22 and left on the 27th, which was the same day of the total lunar eclipse occurred.

Now lets see why the attached photo in the sky represent the year 2015 & 2016. The Hebrew alphabet is alpha-numeric; it also has word pictures associated with its letters. The letters associated with this Hebraic year 5776 are the Ayin and the Vav. The ayin has a numerical value of 70 and the vav has a numerical value of 6 forming the "76"(7+6=13 Sacred # of Heru/symbol of the Owl). The word picture associated with ayin is an "eye" and the word picture associated with the vav is a "peg, nail,or hook." When one puts the pictures together it could be said that the year 5776 (2016) would be a year "to see the peg," or " to see the nail or hook." This reminds me of revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him"

"Ayin Vav" could be render as "Eye hook" and what does this mean? A screw with an eye (looped head) and shank is called an eye screw, eye hook, or screw eye. It’s designed to be an all-in-one piece of hardware; you screw one end of it into the back of a frame, and you attach the hanging wire to the other end. Screw eyes are the most popular type of picture-hanging hardware, for instance attaching a string to the back of a painting to allow the painting to hang from a nail on a wall. Thus Picture hanging in the midst of the sky etc.

Ayin means Eye which denotes 'to see' and in Hebrew this is the word "Ra'ah"=Ra
Vav means Hook which denotes 'to tie, bond or bind something' and in Hebrew this is the word "Asar"=Osiris
Now if you look in your medical dictionary, the word 'OS' means OPEN, the word 'IRIS' means EYE. Hence, Os-iris is the "OPEN EYE"=The single eye or the Pineal Gland,i.e 1st Eye
Matt.6:22 "The light of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light"

5.) 5776 (year 2016)=Ayin Vav=Awaken Eye=The all seeing eye within the pyramid of the US dollar bill meaning the stone which the builder refused has become the head corner stone and the pyramid is now completed. Hence, the Jewish year 5776 is written as 776 but its actually 7776 - which is the area in square STU of the four faces of the Great Pyramid of Egypt (1944 x 10 times 4 sides = 77,760 or GREAT CIRCLE=COMPLETION)

The zodiac has twelve houses. It takes 72 years for the zodiac to move 'backwards' just one degree of arc of 360 degrees. This means that it takes 2,160 years for the sun to pass through one sign of the zodiac of 30 degrees. And for all twelve signs it takes 25,920 years for one complete revolution which is 360 degrees. This is call a Platonic Year or Great Year (12 signs X 2160=25,920)
It is also said since Planets orbit the Sun, the sun also orbit around a Greater Sun. So every 25,920 year our sun does a full orbit around the Star Sirius. However, this just represent four Manifestations. The completion of the entire three circles or 12 manifestations (Full orbit around Sirius A, B & C) on the spiral takes then 77,760 years (3 X 25,920) and this we call one 'Great Circle'.

In terms of the regeneration of the human organism through the mechanics of breath, the same relation exists. The individual takes an average of 18 breaths per minute. Therefore, in 24 hours he would have taken 25,920 breaths (Procession of the Equinox). Three days then is the period of regeneration (3 x 25,920 = 77,760 or 1 Great Circle), and it is said that three days after the crucifixion the Christ resurrected.

7776 represent "The Third Day" or Resurrection which is the Jewish year 5776 also associated with the Gregorian year of 2016.

6.) The Photo falling from the sky symbolize the collapse of the roman empire and white supremacy.

7.) The Silver cup represent like the Passover/Last Supper of Christ that their fate are sealed and no one can help them. Thus he wasn't in my hands save only the cup. Passover represent the passing of one age to another or a lesser consciousness to a higher consciousness. Thus the Master said, Luke 22:10-12 "Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water (age of aquarius); follow him into the house where he entereth in. And ye shall say unto the goodman of the house, The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the Passover with my disciples? And he shall shew you a large upper room furnished (Nibiru/Heaven): there make ready."

Silver symbolizes redemption and the moon. We also saw the last tetrad blood moon in 2015. However in Bible the symbol of the cup carries with it pictures of both wrath and redemption or judgment and blessing etc. Hence, the black man redemption will come at the time of the Adam's judgement; the reaping of the harvest etc.

8.) The Silver cup from the bible is a symbol of Joseph's cup in which we are told he used for Divination like Nostradamus and was also placed within the sack of his beloved brother Benjamin.
Genesis 44:17 "but the man in whose hand the cup is found, he shall be my servant". Benjamin means Son of my right hand and like the cup bearer who was restored at Pharaoh's side so was the Children of Israel restored again etc. (Christ at the right hand of the Father)
9.) My old address within the dream was 6 Kelly Street. Kelly means strife,war, or brave warrior. It comes from the Goddess Kali in India and we are in the Kali Yuga. 6 represent the 6th millennium i.e 2016 = 5776 IN THE HEBREW CALENDER. The deluge came when Noah was 600 years old and Elijah Muhammad said the white man only had 6,000 years to rule.

Bob Marley's date of death is May 11, 1981 or 5/11/1981=5+11+1+9+8+1=35 and 35 years from 1981 is 2016. The # 11 from the date is a master/prime number and should not be added.

2016 will be the year when babylon system will fall and a year of regeneration/resurrection of the Black People upon earth. Thus in AYIN VAV the puzzle of this drama will be fully completed. Our victory is already secure as HIM and His Prophet Bob Marley are the links between Heaven and Earth. Hence, the statue of Marley was erected in Ethiopia in April 2015 depicting him performing and pointing one finger up to heavens. This gesture has a subliminal message encoded within it saying "Watch for the heathen back them is on the wall and one year from now our redemption will finally come at the return of the abode of the Black Race, Nibiru"

"We're leaving Babylon,
We're going to our Father land" #Exodus

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/3/2016 7:04:15 AM

Greetings

Interesting piece again, let's hope the I claims are true! Most of the post is explaining the meanings and connections within your dream. I find it entertaining the I go from the spiritual meaning of 'everyone love Raymond' to the orbit of the earth around the sun lol. Nevertheless, you are aware there have been MANY claims of when InI will get 'redemption' and when white supremacy wil fall. What makes de I think this dream which could have easily been taken on a more surface / mundane level; IS the TRUE prophecy of what's to come?

Also, have you any insight into how white supremacy will fall? I know you said all of their secrets shall come to light I wonder what this will mean. Finally brethren, what does the I mean or envision when the I says black mans redemption?

Give thanks

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/3/2016 10:12:47 AM

Greetings Idren,

I must admit that I nevah would have made a connection between Everyone Loves Raymond, cosmological events and Black Man's redemption...but as di I mention in another post, truth is stranger then fiction..LOL

Then again, InI know that ALL is connected. 6 degrees of separation, as they say. As a French and Spanish speaker, and purely put of linguistic fun, the name RAYMOND: we know that RA is the Sun in Kemet, "REY" is Spanish is King. "MONDE" in French is World.

I personally fail to see how this ties into InI liberation, other then it sparking or inspiring di I's vision. Nonetheless, a most interesting numerological and etymological read.

I think the catalyst that will shake the very foundations of babylon begins with COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS. From there, all things are possible.

I give thanks for di I's itributions and thought provoking wordsound.

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 2/3/2016 12:11:12 PM

It is said Where there is no vision, the people perish....

Ancient Kamau understood that in dreams, our eyes are opened. Their word for dream, rswt, is etymologically connected to the root meaning “to be awake” (Res=Ras). It was written with a symbol representing an open eye (Os-iris=Asar)

Where all our black leaders have failed in the past nature will accomplish in this era. The signs are in the heaven for all are connected, from the tiniest atoms to the largest stars is the law (Almighty).

This is what Bob meant when he said "Jamming with you"; jamin is the way we communicate. Jamin means right hand in Hebrew and is associated with the Kemetic word Amen=Hidden One. This we call inspiration which comes from Inhaling information in the form of light waves and solar particles that emanate from the cosmos and becomes dreams or visions to I n I. This is how Jah speak to his subjects.

Time will tell..

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 2/3/2016 12:23:24 PM

GARVEYS AFRICA,

We must overstand that rastafari from its inception and core was and is a black liberation movement span from Pan-africanism. As Bob said this is the black man's redemption and We will not be totally free until mystery babylon fall. So come mek weh chant down babylon one more time....

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 2/3/2016 1:08:29 PM

How/why would d I relate "jammin" coming from a Jamaican (WEST African descendant) with a Kemetic or Hebrew word?

With African history in that region, shouldnt d I look to maybe Ghanaian or Nigerian words?

Jammin is link to /Jam/Jamboree/Jam session- linked to link Senegambian languages for just what it implies in diasporan context and Bobs song.

I sight reaching!

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 2/3/2016 1:16:25 PM

InI need not tie I African Istory and spirituality to that of Israel. InI need to free up from dat and deal with Africa. They got nuff Istory, culture and ancient spritual ways to deal in (of which Kemet is but a fragment) than to keep deal with this Jewish thing.

How I go free I if I keep deal outside a I?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/3/2016 1:17:00 PM

It's like the I don't have regard for any other possibilities of reason from the said line of events in the dream. The reference of jammin as a one example. Or the reason you have for Everybody loves Raymond is true, or maybe you were watching it or an advert or flicked past it recently and it buried in your subconscience resurfacing in your dream. Not everything is deep, and there are many different truths to be drawn from a any one experience.. De I speaks with a conviction that leads InI to question are these inferences really the most likely or logical. Why not just allow the man and let anything be anything with semantics? Because the man is proclaiming prophecy of liberation and telling InI Babylon falling this year. Man must question what he mean by this and his methodology of coming to that deh point. Or if it's just to chant dem down, but man don't chant based off dream, InI have centuries of real life experience to chant dem

when Ras Goddess make the example of Raymond, she is not saying this as an absolute.... We don't have to point to Kemet every time we see the letter R before the letter A in a word and thing. Not to knock the powers of dreams but how you know that dream wasn't more specific to you? That's the way I more commonly see people who analyse dreams doing so, rather than to apply to all black people when all of we have we own a dream

Reaching is like hustling,
Feels disingenuous

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 2/3/2016 2:11:46 PM

Voodooruuts,

All is one my brother whether we're talking hebrew, mayan, or african spirituality. Jamin is a communication tool via music like the word Naba meaning prophesy. To prophesy is to speak or SING by inspiration; like King Saul who prophesied among the prophets coming down the mountain with instruments of music. A prophet in ancient times was a musician/poet. Again to Prophesy was to play poetry to tunes upon instruments of music. We know music is the key to chant down babylon. So when the children of light cry out in unity Jah will remember the covenant which is "Jamin" and it was this vibration that brought down the walls of Jericho etc.

The power of music and dancing is still seen in africa spiritual rituals to this day and with it man have accomplished amazing feats.

Gavey,

Yes dreams are for the dreamer and only he most realize his own dreams. However, unlike MLK dream InI visions comes from inspiration of Jah. As Bob dreamt of receiving a ring which his mom thought at that time was of his White father but 11 years after the dream came to fruition and the puzzle was completed.

Blessed

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 2/3/2016 2:43:11 PM

As I said dreams are meant for the individual but some dreams are made for the collective consciousness of the people. I will share one last vision/dream to prove my point.

Before Obama became president when he was running for office I had a vision. In this vision a voice was talking to me like a narrator telling a story. The voice told me Obama would win the election and like Garvey with the black star liner he would provide ships for the people when the time comes. However in my disapproval and confusion of this I told the voice that this cannot be because even Garvey said any black man who sit upon the throne of Babylon is a traitor to his race. At this moment the voice got upset and told me you rather listen to Garvey than me. So the voice took me all the way back in the 1920s when Garvey was giving a speech but no one was there, it was only Garvey alone.

The voice said Obama is his messenger and he would provide ships when the time comes. I don't know if the voice was referring to boats or space ship but obama is there for a reason and its more than just a symbol. Like the movie 2012 the actor Danny Glover also provided ships to africa after the disaster of 2012. Now it's also strange to me that just in the year 2015 Obama went to Jamaica and the 1st thing he did was visited Bob Marley's museum after landing an hour prior. And then he went to Ethiopia couple months after and as he arrive a rainbow was seen over the plane. People think the sign was Obama approval to gays but bible say rainbow will be the sign of the end i.e sign in the days of Noah's flood or son of man etc.

Like Bob, obama is a type of joseph of the bible. Right hand to only Pharoah after the ring was given and dream was interpreted. Joseph brothers didn't recognized him because of the Egyptian attire he was in.

Its hard for many even myself to see Obama in this light and maybe it means the ships will come while he is in office and keep in mind this is his last year.

Blessed

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I