Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6377&start_row=1

How many Ras are following the US elections?

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 1/13/2016 4:50:14 AM

Bernie Sanders all the way! Righteous man, i say seh so. Rastafari.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/13/2016 5:37:58 AM

Its all an illusion, whoever the establishment wants (i.e. hillary Clinton) will win the "election".

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 1/13/2016 5:48:44 AM

Bernie is leading in the key first states of Iowa and New Hampshire.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/13/2016 7:35:19 AM

Lol they is always a righteous one, until they come into power then it's what happened?

Poppy show

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/13/2016 9:49:06 AM

When in comes to ameriKKKan POLI-TRICKS, it doesn’t really make any difference whether you are eaten, as Malcolm X observed, by the “‘liberal’ fox or the ‘conservative’ wolf.'” Malcolm X himself didn’t want to be anyone’s lunch so he warned against both the stealthy Democratic foxes and the unrepentant carnivorous Republican wolves.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/13/2016 3:39:45 PM

Here is a reasoning I made before.

=============
Democracy, Republic

Haile Selassie I said,
----------------------------
Democracy, Republic:

What do these words signify?

What have they changed in the world?

Have men become better, more loyal, kinder?

Are the people happier?

All goes on as before, as always.

Illusions, illusions.

Interviewed by Oriana Fallaci

----------------------------

I would like to share something I have observed about Democracy and Republic. I live in Canada, we have a Conservative party, which is similar to the Republican party of the US. And we have a Liberal party, which is similar to the Democratic party.

To I this whole thing is a big illusion. It is the same group of people ruling all the time. All they do is split their group up into two parties that do the same thing, but have a different appearance. And even though they split it, both of these parties sit in the same government building, and have an influence on decisions. They only change it around so that one party has a more say than the other.

The Democrats and the Republicans do the same wickedness. The only difference is when the Democrats do it, they do it in a hidden way, and they present the appearance of a government that doesn't do such things. The Republicans do the same wickedness, but are bold and admit that they do it, they don't try to hide it as much. I am not saying that the Republicans don't hide things, but they are a little more bold, and are a little more straight up about what they do.

So the people vote for the Republicans, and then after a little time, they get tired of this bold, straight-forward type of government, and they want "change". So the ruling group presents them with a party that is not so bold, and is a little more polite, so they don't boast so much about their wickedness. Then after a little while, when the things they hide are revealed, and the people get tired of this government that is always hiding and sneaking around the issues, and so they again want "change".

So the people go back and forth between the two sections of the government, all the while thinking that they have made a choice.

But nothing changes.

=============

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 2/25/2016 2:23:40 PM

Exactly, Ark I!

I just don't waste my precious time on fool's games like that!
All the billions of Dollars blown in elections could be used for the poor, the sick, the homeless and the uneducated.
Instead of that people sit in front of their TellLieVisions and watch another empty word's battle... Get wise now!

Rastafarians do not need FOOLISHNESS!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/29/2016 12:45:32 AM

Quadamawe Haile Selassie Governs the Stars Sun Plants and Moons and Earth and their spins and rotations its Eco Systmes and Laws of Nature and Creation were Perfect since beginning and still remain and none of the orders or commandments or law will pass away , Lucifer and Luciferians and all their Babylonian content slaves think they are better than JAH. Them think they can run things a better way, them exalt them selves abouve The Allmighty Creator and impose a artificial government and society. its foolishness and not for Rasta and those who have real eyes and realize real lies. More IZEZ to the universal governor KING of Kings Elect of GOD(Himself) and Earths Right Full ruler, Yes the Earth IS the Lords and The Fullness There of Including the plants and amiamals and mankind and the souls of every living thing animate and inanimate. https://youtu.be/VhK0miQjWO4

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/29/2016 1:05:36 AM

Here is Link To Ethiopian Constriction Written by our beloved King of all Kings Haile Selassie

https://archive.org/stream/TheEthiopianConstitution/EC#page/n9/mode/2up

The Emperor is Supreme in His Governemnt, no voteing on Laws, the 10 commandmets were not votes in, nor was the Ma'at as the Allmighty says so it is, God Allmighty does not need to be voted on to be Allmighty, none can take his place and what HIM gives is everything and HIM takes away but His WAY is Eternal He is the foundation of Creation and on His Law I meditate day and night and their is great delight and joy in keeping them and living up in them.

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 2/29/2016 12:56:15 PM

Greetings...that's the way I SEE it too...no TIME to WASTE on POLI-TRICKS...FOCUS on JAH WITHIN and HIS WORKS TO BE FRUITFUL...RESPECT said speed to
ones and ones who follow it...

BLESSED LOVE...

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I