Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6361&start_row=1

Robert Nesta Marly the long awaited Messiah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 1/6/2016 5:19:28 PM

Please listen to the discourse below between 26mins - 36mins of Bobby Hemmitt explaining about the key Prophets being Musician/Messiahs and especially in regards to Marley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybSZP7bCOVk

Below are some of my revelations about the man called Nesta by his beloved Mother:

Bob Marley's birthday is February 6, 1945 or 2/6/1945=2x6x1x9x4x5=
2160 i.e. an Age, representing the sun path through each zodiacal house every 2160 years.

666 (mark of the beast or carbon atom)=6x6x6=216

L is the 12th letter, I is the 9 letter, G is the eight letter of the alphabet etc.
Light=12+9+7+8+20=56 & 12x9x7x8x20=120960

120960/56=2160=LIGHT (Sun). The sun also represented the Archetypal Man, as the black man was perceived as “solar beings.”

The Astro-theological story of Jesus (Meaning the path of the sun through zodiacal signs) was fulfilled by Bob Marley on the Terrestrial plane. As above so below, as without so within etc.

Bob Marley was baptized by an Ethiopian priest on November 4th 1980, taken the name Berhane Selassie meaning 'Light of the Trinity'. November 4, 1980 or 11/4/1980 or 1+1+4+1+9+8+0=24=Surah 24 is called Al-Nur meaning "The Light"

Bob was indeed the suffering servant/messiah/osiris/shiva etc. that was prophesied to come in the latter days and just like the biblical prophets/priests/moses/king david/solomon/Ezekiel etc. who all prophesied with music (Israelite priests and prophets were Musicians/Poets: http://www.laudemont.org/a-mawitb.htm, https://bible.org/seriespage/30-understanding-writing-prophets, & the book "PROPHETS OF THE BIBLE" by David Boersma) likewise the future messiah would come.
Deuteronomy 33:17 "His glory is like the firstling of his bullock (sacrifice=slaughtered lamb/majestic), and his horns (music) are like the horns (music) of unicorns (trumpet): with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth"
Psa 92:10 "But my horn (music) shalt thou exalt like the horn (sound) of an unicorn (trumpet): I shall be anointed with fresh oil"
Gen.49.24 "But his bow (Guitar) abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob"
Habakkuk 3:4&19 "And his brightness was as the light (Berhane=Light in Amharic); he had horns (music) coming out of his hand (guitar): and there was the hiding of his power. The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet (touring the world), and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments."
1 Chronicles 25:3 "under the hands of their father Jeduthun, who prophesied with a harp, to give thanks and to praise the LORD." Romans 10:18, Psa 19:4, Luke 6:69
Matthew.3:11-12 "I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost (gnosis-knowledge/tantra/sexual magic) and with fire (kundalini energy). Whose fan (plectrum to pluck the guitar) is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
2 Samuel 22:50 "Therefore I will give thanks to you, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises to your name." Psa 18:49-50
The Gospels record that Jesus and his disciples sang a hymn after the Last Supper (Matt. 26:30; Mark 14:26)

The word "Psalm" in Old English is psealm, from Late Latin psalmus, from Greek psalmos, literally, "twanging of a harp", from psallein "to pluck, play a stringed instrument". The Psaltery is an ancient instrument which means in Latin psalterium "stringed instrument," from Greek psalterion "stringed instrument," from psallein "play on a stringed instrument, pull, pluck". Rev.14:14

Proverbial Bob Marley (For many Rastafarians, Marley's songs are parables; The book "Reggae Wisdom: Proverbs in Jamaican Music" by Anand Prahlad)
Matt:13:34-35 "All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world."
Psalm 78:2 "I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old"
Psa. 49:4 "I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp (guitar)."
Ezekiel 33:32-33 "And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not. And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them"
Ezekiel 17:2 "Son of man, put forth a riddle, and speak a parable unto the house of Israel"
Ezekiel 20:49 "Then said I, Ah Lord God! they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?"
Ecclesiastes 12:9 "And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs." Mark 4:33-34

Even Osiris was known to be fond of music and dance. In fact Osiris in his mission of civilizing not only Egypt but the entire world used the power of music and dancing and was accompany by a band of musicians. In one papyrus remnant, Osiris was named the "fair sistrum player" and like King David of the Bible he was also a talented musician. Now in India the god Shiva was also known as the King of dance and music. It is said the instrument dear to Shiva was the veena which is similar to a guitar. Music, both vocal and instrumental, is considered to be of divine origin and is closely identified with the Hindu Gods and Goddesses. The Goddess Sarasvati, depicted with vina in hand, is venerated by all students and performers of Indian music as the divine patron of music and learning; indeed, She personifies the power of sound and speech. Lord Brahma, creator of the universe, portrayed as playing the hand cymbals, fashioned Indian music out of the verses of the Sama Veda. Lord Vishnu, the Preserver, sounds the conch shell, and in His avatara Krishna He plays the flute. Lord Siva Nataraja plays the damaru drum during the dance of creation.

The Universe was also created by Sound, that is to say Vibrational Wave Frequencies. Even the angels and archangels played instruments of music with Lucifer being the chief musician among all of God's angels. For it is written that Christ will return with a shout and having the voice of an angel like the Ethiopian Saint Yared.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God"
Jeremiah 31:4 "Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry."
Revelation 15:3 "And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb (bob's 1st name was Nesta which is derived from Agnes. This name became associated with the Latin Agnus meaning 'lamb'), saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints" Rev.14:1-4

It was said nobody knows to what or whom the name “Nesta” referred to. Whatever it was, Norval (bob's father) insisted Cedella to spell it right. So like Joseph who was instructed to name the child Jesus so did Norval with Bob.
Matt.1:25 "And (he) knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus"

As Bob was born to a white man name Captain Norval Marley, a colonial supervisor, likewise their is a story of Jesus better known as Yeshua ben Pantera being born to a young Jewish girl name Mary as the result of a rape (or love affair) by a white Roman soldier named Tiberius Julius Pantera. In both of these cases the father is an old white man above or near the age of 50 and the mother being a teenager.
Matt.1:19 "Then Joseph her husband, being a just man". "Just" can be render figuratively as Fair or having fair skin or white complexion. Noah was also called a "Just man" in Gen.6:9 and to prove my point the Book of Enoch described Noah as being born white or albino. 1 Enoch Chapter 105:2 "And his flesh was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose"

Nesta is said to come from Agnes a female given name, which derives from the Greek name Ἁ;γ;ν;ὴ; - hagne, hagios or hagnos meaning "pure" or "holy" or "Saint".
The Holy One in Greek is “ho hagios,” which is a title for the Messiah throughout the New Testament. (Mark 1:24; Luke 1:35, 4:34; John 6:69; Acts 4:27,30; I John 2:20, Psa.16:10) Hagios or Hagnos refers to “a person or thing that has been set apart as sacred or consecrated to God. “Messiah” (mashiach) means the anointed one. Anointing with oil symbolized holiness (Nesta). The anointed one was made holy and set apart for God. Hagios also means "likeness of nature with the Lord" because "different from the world."

Holy Spirit (which should be more understood as "anointing or reserving sperm" & "Kundalini Energy") in the the NT is called in Greek 'Holy Ghost' which can metaphysically symbolize "pure knowledge", since the word Ghost can be rendered as Gnos or Gnosis meaning "to know or knowledge". We also see Gnos within the name Hagnos (Ha-Gnos) meaning "The knowing one or He who knows" in Greek. Strangely, the Gnostic Gospels was discovered in December 1945 near Nag Hammadi in Upper Egypt, which was also the same year Marley was born and WW2 came to an end.

The Tree of Knowledge is the science of sexuality, which in Hebrew is Da'ath (knowledge), known in India as Tantra, Tao in Asia, hidden in the West as "Alchemy" and to the Greek as Gnosis. This represent sexual magic etc.

Nesta is also said to mean "messenger" and is related to the name Nestor in Greek Mythology a word comprised of the elements "nes" (to go back) and "nostos" (a journey, a return home), hence the meaning "homecoming." He was the king of Pylos, famous for his great wisdom and longevity.

The Hebrew word "Netser or Netzer or Netza" means Branch or Sprout which represent the Christ/Joseph. Isa.4:2, Gen.49:22. The Nazarene or Nazareth (vow) comes from the word Nazar or Nazir or Nezer means to crown or consecrate which is same as the word Nesta. In India (Tamil) the word Nazar means eye sight and internal or supernatural vision representing the awakened 3rd eye (6th chakra) known as Ajna meaning Tongue of Fire (spark of wisdom) or To make Ghee (DMT/fine spiritual particles)

Nesta=Hagne or Hagnus means Chaste, Pure or Holy
Agnes (Agnus means Lamb)
Agni (fire god)=Ajna is the 6th chakra (1st eye)
Anna or Ann (St. Ann)=Aan (divine baboon-thoth)=Hannah (He has favored me)=John (Yohanan or Yohana)=OSIRIS(Ani)=Yohannes or Yohanis or Annis (Anubis)

Also since the 'N' and 'R and "L" are interchangeable in ancient egyptian the word Nesta=Resta (Astral)=Rastau or Rasta means mouth of the passages or underground tunnel=first spiritual or astral plane=ascending passages=Gateway between worlds (portals). The Giza Plateau was known as Rastau and in pre-dynastic Egypt as Babylon meaning Gate of God[s]. Babylon is called the baby lion.

The Ancient Egyptian root of the name Robert Nesta Marley:
Robert comes from Hrodebert meaning "bright fame", derived from the Germanic elements hrod "fame" and beraht "bright".
Rob=Hrod=Herod=Songs of the Hero (the word “hero” comes from Horus' original African name, Heru or Hor)
Robert=Rob=Hrod=Hrd means Child in Medu-neter i.e. Hr-pa-hrd (Horus the child)

The etymology of the word Nesta becomes 'Nst' in Ancient Egypt meaning Throne or Seat and is related to the Goddess Aset (isis)

Since their is no letter "L" in ancient egyptian language the 'L' can either be interchangeable to "N" or "R" (INTRODUCTION Samuel A. B. Mercer writes saying that "there is no separate sign for L. In order to represent a foreign L, Egyptians used N or R)
Marley=Marry(married)=Mary=Mari=Meri, Mer, Mar, Mr which is a title of Isis as the "beloved". Even Egypt once was called Ta.Meri=The beloved land and Haile Selassie was known as Talaku Meri meaning Great Leader in Ethiopic.

Robert (Rob/Hrod/Hrd/Heru) Nesta (Nst/Aset/Isis) Marley (Mary/Meri) Means "The Child of Isis the beloved (Aset-Meri)" or "The Beloved Child of Aset", which is Hor-pa-kraat (Egyptian: Har-par-khered & Greek: Harpocrates) meaning Horus the Child and is symbolize by Osiris (1st advent of mythical Jesus) before his resurrection. Horus the child was also known as Harseisis or Heru-sa-Aset (Horus son of Isis)

It was said Bob tried to tell his mother everything she ought to know but he purposely withheld the one thing she should not know: that he now knew his true name.

In the book "Ancient Egypt: The Light of the World" author Gerald Massey explained the twofold nature of Horus/Osiris or 1st & 2nd advent of Christ. Here are some excerpts:
"The child-Horus born of the Virgin Mother, he who issued out of silence as the inarticulate Logos. He is called the Kheru in Egyptian, which not only signifies the Word, but also denotes a victim doomed to be sacrificed, whether as the sufferer in the Tat, on the cross, or as the victim bound for slaughter. The second Horus, Horus in spirit, was the demonstrator of eternal life in his resurrection from the sepulchre who is thus the word-made-truth that was personalized in Har-Ma-Kheru. This second Horus, who is the fulfiller that follows the founder, is referred to in the Gospel, parenthetically, in a way that blends or confuses the two in one as the word. “And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only-begotten from the father) full of grace and truth.” This is the merest passing allusion to the second Horus who was the anointed, only-begotten Son of God the Father; that is, to Horus, glorified, who followed human Horus in the flesh, but could not be so easily made to look historical.
Horus the Savior in his first advent was the child of Isis; that is, the "son of woman" when the woman is divine. In his second advent he is Iu, the Su or Son of God the Father Atum, who became the Son of Man by title.
Jesus is identified with the child-Horus as the teacher who was a babe and suckling.
That which was taught by Horus, or Jesus, the Word in the sayings and parables, was made truth by Horus-Makheru, the fulfiller indeed. And this fulfillment at the second coming is imitated by Jesus when he says, 'These things have I spoken unto you in parables (or in proverbial sayings). The hour cometh when I shall no more speak you in parables but shall tell you plainly of the father. The teaching of Child-Horus did not contain a revelation of the father in spirit. This was the mission of Har-Makheru, the fulfiller of the word in truth, as it was acted in the mysteries to be repeated in the mortal life, for human use. This second part is promised in the Gospels but remained a matter of prophecy that never was fulfilled."
The divine child manifests to men as expounder of the mysteries or revealer of the hidden wisdom of which he is the word, the sayer, or the teacher. The teacher of the lesser mysteries was Child-Horus or Iusa, the youth of twelve years. These were the mysteries of matter and of mythology revealed by the child of the mother at his first advent in Parables. The teacher of the greater mysteries was Horus the adult, who expounded the nature of the fatherhood, the begettal or duplication of the divine soul, and all the other mysteries of the resurrection in and from Amenta, as the son of God the father in heaven. The first as the utterer of parables, the second as the expounder of the greater mysteries. Child-Horus opened his mouth in sign-language only. Jesus only opens his in parables. At his second coming he is to speak no more in parables but to tell the disciples plainly of the father. That is how the twofold character of Horus was to be fulfilled by Jesus, and as it had been already fulfilled by the Egypto-gnostic Jesus in Pistis Sophia

The Radioactive copper wire hidden within the boots is true, for it is also located in a place for all to see how the Messiah would die:
Psa.140:5 "The proud have hid a snare (bird trap) for me, and cords (wire); they have spread a net (boots/boot laces) by the wayside; they have set gins (foot-hold trap/pair of boots with the copper wire hidden inside) for me. Selah."
Job.18:8-10 "For he is cast into a net (boots) by his own feet, and he walketh upon a snare (trap). The gin (foot-hold trap/trap of wire) shall take him by the heel (foot/big toe), and the robber shall prevail against him. The snare is laid for him in the ground, and a trap for him in the way"
Genesis.3:15 "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel (Big Toe)" Psa 10:2-18

Like Joseph the Egyptian God Osiris was also tricked by the trap of a coffin or box which his evil brother Set had laid for him.

Also pertaining to Judy Mowatt of the Ithrees Bob was also "the second advent of Joseph", Jacob's favorite son, and by whom most biblical observant proclaimed is the clearest prototype of the Messiah (Ben Yosef=son/tribe of joseph). Bob was also known to be from the tribe of Joseph. So unbeknownst to Judy Mowatt's revelation Bob was actually the true Christ which was to come since Joseph's life foreshadows the 1st coming of The Messiah. http://www.bible-history.com/old-testament/types-joseph.html

We must understand that the events of the Old Testament (whether historical or mythological) provide a preview of future events. Whether it be the Passover of Exodus foreshadowing the crucifixion of Christ on the cross and His shed blood which provides the remission of sins or the 12 tribes of Israel and the twelve disciples, there are many similitude throughout the Bible. What will happen in the future has happened already in some form or fashion. This is also the case for prophecies of things to come. Thus when reading the Bible any future prophetic event should have a type or shadow in a prior part of Scripture. All the key patriarchs, Kings and prophets etc. of the Hebrew Bible (old testament) are simply personalities of the eschatological Messiah. For Jesus himself stated in Matt 5:17 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to Fulfill." And this was NEVER fulfilled by the so-called Christ known as Jesus. The characters such as: Moses, Aaron, Joshua, Jacob, Joseph, Job, David, Solomon etc. symbolizes the different traits and attributes of the MESSIAH's life and mission i.e. the good, bad and the ugly. For God had said in Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

The book of Job, Jeremiah, Lamentation, Psalm & Isaiah explain in details about the messiah suffering from a Disease (skin cancer [leprosy]):
Job 16:8 " And thou hast filled me with wrinkles, which is a witness against me: and my leanness rising up in me beareth witness to my face"
Job 18: 12-14 "His strength shall be hungerbitten, and destruction shall be ready at his side. It shall devour the strength of his skin: even the firstborn of death shall devour his strength. His confidence shall be rooted out of his tabernacle , and it shall bring him to the king of terrors."
Psa 118:13 "Thou hast thrust (pierce) sore (skin cancer) at me that I might fall." Matthew 8:17 "That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses (diseases)."
Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne (bear) our griefs (Hebrew word choliy means disease/sickness), and carried our sorrows (pain): yet we did esteem him stricken (Naga=plagued/infected with leprosy or skin disease), smitten (wounded) of God, and afflicted."
Isaiah 53:10 " Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief (chalah=to be sick or disease)."
Isa:53, Isaiah 52:13-15, Job 30:17-18 & 30-31, Psa 102:5 & 11, Job 19:20, Job 30:17-18,30-31, Psa 38:5-12, Psa 41:7-9, Jer.11:19

As Job was smote with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown (head), likewise Bob suffered the same since the cancer started from his toe and went throughout his body all the way up to his head till his dreadlocks fall off.
Job 19:9 "He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown (locks) from my head."
Psa 89: 38-39 "But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed (Messiah). Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown (nezer=nazarite hair or locks) by casting it to the ground."
Isa 50:6 "I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting." Job 2, Psa 105:17-18 (Joseph), Gen 37:23, Judges 16:17-19

Bob had been given radiation treatment to fight the cancer invading his body, and as a result, Rita his wife and Cindy his sweetheart were the ones who had cut Bob's dreadlocks off at the Clinic since it was starting to fall out due to the Chemo. However Rita kept the locks and they were woven into a wig which was placed on his head.
Matthew 27:29 "And when they had platted (woven) a crown of thorns (dreadlocks), they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand (Bible/Guitar): and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews (Reggae/Rastafari Movement)"
Judges.16:19 "And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him."

Marley tried alternative treatments going from Jamaica, USA, Mexico, Germany to even Ethiopia with no cure in sight but this was done to fulfilled prophecies:
Jeremiah 30:12-13 "For thus saith the Lord, Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous. There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines"
Hosea.5:13 "When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim (son/tribe of Jospeh=Bob) to the Assyrian (Germany/Europe), and sent to king Jareb (Dr. Josef): yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound."
Proverbs 6:15 "Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy."
Jeremiah 46:11 "in vain shalt thou use many medicines; for thou shalt not be cured."
Jeremiah 10:19 "Woe to me because of my injury (hurt)! My wound is incurable! Yet I said to myself, “This is my sickness, and I must endure it". Job 15:23-24, Matt.27:30&35

Bob was fully aware of who he was for he'd said in the song give thanks and praises, "Glory to Jah, the Prophet has come through all these ages"

Bob also said like the Christ he would die at age 36 (bob prophesied the age he would die. Date of his death 5/11/1981 or 5x1x1x1x9x8x1=360 degree= a full circle, or one complete processional cycle (25,920 years). So like the Christ, Bob in his birth and Death symbolize the Journey of the Sun through the 12 signs of the zodiac once or one complete round of the Great Mayan Circle). He was identifying himself as the Christ whose mission only lasted 3 years and would die at an young age (1977-1980 when he virtually tour the world after the assassination attempt)

Job 10:20 "Are not my days few? cease then, and let me alone, that I may take comfort a little"
Psa 39: 4-5 "Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is: that I may know how frail I am. Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity." Psa 90:12

Bob and the many women
Isaiah 4:1 "And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man (bob), saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us (our children) be called by thy name (surname - Marley), to take away our reproach.";
Isa 54:1 "for more are the children of the desolate(unmarried women) than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord." Bob had 5 children with his wife Rita and the rest with different women.
Proverbs 5:18-20 "Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth (Bob and Rita got married in 1966, when he was 21 and she was 19). Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love. And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?"
WIVES AND CONCUBINES ITS THE LAW OF YAHWEH (Most of the Gods in the ancient mythological stories had many women)
Moses was the husband of at least three wives. Zipporah was Moses’ first wife (Exodus 2:21), the Ethiopian woman was his second wife (Numbers 12:1) Jacob who begat the of the twelve tribes of Israel with two wives, Leah and Rachel, and two concubines, Bilhah and Zilpah (Genesis 29:23-30, 30:4-9, 32:22 Abraham, the father of faith, the first Jew, was married to Sarah, Hagar, and Keturah; and Abraham also had many concubines who bore him many sons (Genesis 11:29, 16:3, Elkanah, a Levite, the father of the prophet Samuel, had two wives, Hannah and Peninnah, (I Samuel 1:1-2).The apple of God’s eye, the Psalmist David, most blessed of God, also through whom the Saviour of the world came, had many wives (II Samuel 3:2-5, 5:1 Gideon had threescore and ten sons of his body begotten: for he had many wives” (Judges 8:30) King Solomon the wisest man in the world in all history, whom God used to write the book of Proverbs, the book of Ecclesiastes, and the Song of Solomon, “had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines” (I Kings 4:29-34, 10:23, 11:3)

Even the assassination attempt:
Psa 64:4-5 "That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily (boots with copper wire etc.); they say, Who shall see them?"
Psa 11:2 "For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart"
Gen 49:23 "The archers (piercers) have sorely grieved (bitterly wounded - skin cancer) him, and shot at him, and hated him" Psa 37:12-40

As Jesus was pieced by nails, likewise Marley's hand and foot was also pierced: The bullet pierce his left arm and the radioactive copper wire pierce his Big Toe of his right foot with cancer
Psa 22:16 "For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet"
Job 13:27 "thou settest a print upon the heels (big toe) of my feet"
Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen?

As the 12 Disciples (13 including Mary Magdalene) followed the Christ where ever he goes, likewise the Wailers (13 Band mates) are always with Bob.;
lineup: Marley on rhythm guitar and vocals, brothers Aston (1) and Carlton Barrett (2) on bass and drums, Junior Marvin (3) and Al Anderson (4) on lead guitar, Tyrone Downie (5) and Earl “Wya” Lindo (6) on keyboards, Devon Evans (7) and Alvin “Seeco” Patterson (8) on percussion, Glen DaCosta (9) on saxophone, Dave Madden (10) on trumpet and the “I Threes” - Judy Mowatt, Marcia Griffiths and Marley’s wife Rita (13) on backing vocals.;
Mark.3:14 "And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach"
Luke.8:1 "And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village (touring), preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him"

Psa 108:3 "I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations"

Both Bob and Jacob had 13 children as well (13 zodiac signs) and like Osiris and Jesus who also had 4 siblings so did Bob as well.

Bob Marley's Funeral
Ecclesiastes 12: 3-7 "In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves (pay respect), and the grinders (reggae singers) cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened (sadden), And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding (reggae music) is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird (3 little birds), and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low; Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree (bob's complexion) shall flourish, and the grasshopper (touring from country to country & also leaping from hospitals to hospital trying to find a cure) shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home (St. Ann Jamaica where he's buried), and the mourners go about the streets: Or ever the silver cord (guitar strings) be loosed, or the golden bowl (acoustic guitar's body) be broken, or the pitcher (chalice pipe) be broken at the fountain (a tube projecting from chalice pipe, through which the smoke is issued), or the wheel (vehicle carrying the coffin or bob's feet) broken at the cistern (run out of gas or melanoma in his big toe). Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."
Ecclesiastes 10:20 "for a bird of the air shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter (song 3 little birds)." Song of Solomon .2:10-12, Zechariah 12:10, Gen 50:5-13

Bob's remains was place in a Marble Tomb Job 21:32 "Yet shall he be brought to the grave, and shall remain in the tomb." Matt 27:60 "And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed"

Haile Selassie also instructed his grandson Zera Yacob Amha Selassie (crown pronce) to pass the Ring of Solomon unto Bob Marley. Nevertheless, this ring is said to have been the very same one King Solomon gave the queen of sheba upon which was engraved the seal of the Lion of Judah, instructing her to give it to her firstborn male child Menelik I "David II" - First Emperor of Ethiopia.
This magical ring called the "Seal of Solomon" which variously gave Solomon the power to command demons, genies (or jinni), or to speak with animals. And since this Ring (lion of judah ring bears the royal insignia of late Ethiopian monarchy, a lion holding a scepter. It is said to be a precious relic containing actual fragments of Biblical King Solomon's ring) has been passed down from Solomon to every king that ever sat upon the throne of David 2nd or Menelik 1st up to H.I.M and lastly to Bob.
This mean like the Christ, Bob was a King without a throne but will return as The King who will come in the glory of his Father Ras Tafari; For the passing of the ring symbolize that HIM had given the Rastafari Movement into Bob's hands and that Marley was or will be the King of Ethiopia/Africa/Reggae/Rastafari Movement with Selassie being the head. Bob's mother Cedella once declared "I didn't know he was going to be a reggae king, but I knew he was a king from birth.
John.10:29 "My Father, which gave them to me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand."
Acts.2:30 "Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne"
Matt 26:64 "Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power (Emmanuel=Yamin-El=Amen-El=Amen-Ra=Maakheru), and coming in the clouds of heaven." Isa 42:1, Psa. 89:19-20

In the Bible a Signet ring means a Seal and comes from the Hebrew word Chotham or Chatham meaning signet ring or to seal.
John.6:27 "Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed or the One on whom God the Father (Ras Tafari) has placed His seal (Lion of Judah Ring) of approval."
Esther.8:2&8 " And the king took off his ring, which he had taken from Haman, and gave it unto Mordecai. And Esther set Mordecai over the house of Haman. Write ye also for the Jews, as it liketh you, in the king's name, and seal it with the king's ring: for the writing which is written in the king's name, and sealed with the king's ring, may no man reverse "
Gen 41:42-45 "And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand"
Luke.15:22 "said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet"

They are so many evidence from the Bible alone that prove Nester Robert Marley was the long awaited messiah to come. Even prophecies going all the way back to ancient times since the bible is a compilation of older writings and spiritual literature from Sumer, Khemet, Kush, India, Kena'anu (Canaan), Greece, Rome etc. So Berhane Selassie aka Bob Marley is The Messiah that represent the link between the Annuanki Black Gods and the Created Adam (anglo saxon white race). He is like ansavior to the white race (light of the gentiles) and the redemption for the Black man upon earth. However, Marley's message point to Selassie, who in turn symbolize our forefathers the Annunaki of Nibiru & Sirius. For we are the gods, The Annunaki.

Even the date when His Majesty came to Jamaica represent the Procession of the Equinox or Great Year. The date April 21, 1966 or 4/21/1966 or 4x2x1x1x9x6x6=2592 or 25,920 years (great year)

Lastly here is an excepts from the book 'Chanting Down Babylon: The Rastafari Reader' By Nathaniel Samuel Murrell:

"Today, the Havasupai Indians who live at the bottom of the Grand Canyon regard Bob as one of their own, a man of the soil who revered Mother Earth and Father Sky as they do and the belief that Bob was the reincarnation of the legendary resistance fighter Chief Crazy Horse. In Nepal, Bob is worshipped by many people who regard him as an incarnation of the Hindu deity, Vishnu. In Addis Ababa he is thought of as a modern reincarnation of the ancient Ethiopian church composer the Holy Yared. On a mountainside above Lima, Peru, carved in huge letters, is the legend 'Bob Marley is King."

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/6/2016 7:53:27 PM

Hotep and greetinz Har-Tema!

RAspect for the VERY INTERESTING read!

Nicely done!

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 1/6/2016 8:16:18 PM

Raspect and salutation of peace!

What was hidden from the wise has been revealed to the babe and the suckling....

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/7/2016 1:34:15 PM

If Marley is de Messiah to de I then its good fo de I dat feels it dat way but to some of us Bob is just a man like any other man with inspiraional music. But I man seh whomsoever ones & ones sight as Messiah, prophet or God doesn't realy have to be an issue dat would divide & divert RASTA from standing for de true cause of de RASTA movement. RASPECT

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/7/2016 3:41:35 PM

Agreed Blackheart. I can only speak for I-self; when I see "messiah", for I it simply means "messenger". Some come with a divine or unifying message that is worthy of great respect, nothing more, nothing less.

InI not into the "superman syndrome" or "savior" thing.

The metaphysical and historical reasoning shared by the Idren was a very interesting read nonetheless.

Marley is just a god-man pon earth spreading a divinely positive message.

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 1/7/2016 7:00:47 PM

We most come to the realization that when it comes to the story of the bible all road leads to Sumer in Mesopotamia where Abraham, the father of the 3 most popular religions came from. Even Hinduism with regards to Brahma (abram or abraham) etc.. Most people when looking at the word cush in genesis think of modern day Ethiopia(punt) or Nubia (sudan). However, Genesis "Kush or Cush" Is Sumerian "Kish".... Cush is presented first and originally was connected with Sumer (ruled by the black gods - Annunaki who are the same gods of kemet and the mayan olmec etc.) and only later with Egyptian Kush or Nubia. The Sumerian connection is very likely to be sought in the exceedingly ancient city-kingdom of Kish in lower Mesopotamia, resurrected by modern archaeology. From Kish the Babylonian emperors of the third millenium BC took their royal title as kings of the world. The home of the original Cushites was clearly on the lower Tigris and Euphrates, where annunaki/olmecs first landed after leaving their home planet and also where so call Nimrod raised to great power. Thence they spread into the southern peninsula of Arabia and eventually crossing the Red Sea, colonized African Nubia and Abyssinia. Original Asiatic Cush (Elijah Muhammad taught the “original man is the Asiatic black man) however, was watered by the Gihon River in sumer. Since the Earth is the lords and the fullest thereof as you can see from all the stone structures upon orb ship earth is of the black man. Clearly we were on all continent of this planet long before any intelligent beings. Look at H.I.M, he is the ancient of days resembling the Annunaki of Sumer....

https://gyazo.com/12ee0789cf82affcedcd601d776652ef

https://gyazo.com/77c72a836af03247a80d8b90be46d463

https://gyazo.com/551bf0f7038cde335681493a62d259ef

We know the Bible in its purest sense is nothing more than allegory, metaphor and similes meaning every noun has a deeper level of meaning when reading it metaphysically. Its a metaphorical study of the mind, body, soul. A science book as Phil Valentine stated. But we the black race or melanated people was never the created Adam in the literally context. We were the gods who created mankind (something like man) in our image etc. Even Genesis stated "This is the book of the generations of Adam". We are the dictators of these scripts. Rastafari is the synthesis of all spiritual system. Its the youngest and the final revelation in a sense. His "subtle" Majesty spoke to us in codes that is why he never claim to be the Christ but we know their was an affinity. Look at the meaning Subtle and you'll know what i'm talking about....

Note: Haile Selassie favorite dog (chihuahua) was named LULU, just like the primitive workers whom the annunaki created (mankind/lulu amelu) before giving them the ability of procreation (adamu). LULU means the "MIXED ONES", similar to the prior name of the country of Ethiopia once known as ABYSSINA meaning MIXED or PEOPLE OF MIXED RACE derived from HABESHA.

Now in regards to Marley and the connection of the Messiah not only from the Bible but he also fulfilled that of Horus the child which is one of the stories Jesus was copied after. So their is lots of similarities between Bob and Osiris/Horus which true intention was the path of the sun through the cosmos and zodiacal signs. Keep in mind the Messiah or Messenger was to fulfilled the movement of the SUN but on the terrestrial plane and no one I come across has fulfilled many prophecies than Marley. We know their are more than one messiah for every king, technically, that ever sat on david's throne was anointed (messiah). Even the priests and prophets of Yahweh was a type of messiah etc... Lets not forget the avatars of africa such as Simon Toko of Angola and cheikh ahmadou bamba from Senegal just to name a few. But none had the global appeal as Marley did which is the duty of the messiah to be globally and a force of decolonizing some of african nations with his music. There is no division only unity but the true story (mystery) most be told.. Hotep

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/7/2016 7:43:31 PM

The African/Blackman been deh in Africa waaay long before Sumer.
There were civilisations in West Africa long before 3,000 BCE. The Asiactic Blackman left Africa for Asia then made his way back to Africa!

As for messiahs, sight it ha d I sight it!

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 1/7/2016 9:02:13 PM

Blessed Idren!

It really doesn't matter who was first (africa or Mesopotamia) the important thing to know is that Africa is NOT our place of origin. Every african tribe whether its Dogon of Mali,the Zulus or ancient Egyptian all stated our ancesters came from the Stars, more specific the Star system Sirius and thats a fact! Nonetheless, its healthy conversation... One love

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/7/2016 9:17:03 PM

Do they say their ancestors come from the stars are that ster people taught their ancestors or both?

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 1/8/2016 11:09:07 AM

Some african tribes and american indians (hopi indian) say the "star people" came down and taught their people like the dogon in regards to the Nommos but the Dogon people are a priestly cast that came from ancient egypt and retained some of our original information. It seem like most blacks of today these african tribes has forgotten themselves, since it was us or our forefather who came from the stars. For eg.the Nommos, who could live on land but dwelled mostly in the sea, were part fish, like merfolk (mermaids and mermen). Similar creatures have been noted in other ancient civilizations - Sumer, Babylonia's Oannes, Acadia's EA, Sumer's Enki, and Egypt's goddess Isis. These stories are about us since we know that it was Enki and the annunaki who came to earth in the distant past....

Hear this wonderful story from the Popol Vuh, the Definitive Edition of the Mayan Book of the Dawn of Life and the Glories of Gods and Kings, we can see these cosmologies played out and told on different levels in time and space, yet they are the same. In the Popol Vuh, the first people to be molded from corn dough (see Dogon speaks of corn, millet etc. in their creation story) are four men named Jaguar Quitze, Jaguar Night, Not Right Now, and Dark Jaguar they are the first four heads of Quiche. Patrilineages, as in the case of the men who occupy such positions today they are called "Mother-Father" since in ritual matters they serve as symbolic androgynous parents to everyone in their respective lineages. Next, four wives for four men, and the leading Quiche lineage from those eight. As we know, eight is infinite and is also spiral, so we learn of the Dogon eight and the Maya eight.

Note: It is interesting to note that the Sumerian sky god was named Anu. The Hopi word for “ant” is also anu, and the Hopi root word naki means “friends.” Thus, the Hopi Anu-naki, or “ant friends,” may have been the same as the Sumerian Annunaki—the beings who once came to Earth from the heavens. These were the olmec who took the hopi indians within cave when the pole last shifted.

Hotp!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I