Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6354&start_row=1

Walking with Almighty God

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/27/2015 3:49:47 PM

Ises. Towards de end of last moon I waked up in one midnight to go to de hills. I took I drum & de ishence cup. When I reached de hills I started fire by de river side. Then I loaded I chalice, put water in its cup, hailed to almighty & blazed de fire in oneness with de spiritual batalion on I side. After sipping from de cup of trinity in prayer I started chanting Nyahbinghi ises unto Almighty. During de Ises there were three blasts from de fire yet I had no explosives in there.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/27/2015 4:07:24 PM

Sounds like a very nice spiritual experience.

Rastafari

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/27/2015 4:10:46 PM

Each blast was so powerfull dat it scarted de firewood apart with explosion & I had to put de firewood back to position after each blast. I itinued with ises till morning. then I took a bath in de river & walked back. during de day I man was meditating when I saw de words capital letter A with de purple color & de word God which its colour was red. De G & de O were clearly visible but de last letter was not clear to I but I assumed its D & de A stands fo Almighty. Oneness

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/27/2015 11:16:07 PM

Two days later I was in de city fo some little shoping. I had to sent a letter from a fellow Idren to a local newspaper firm but this letter was in two papers dat needed to be binded 2gether with a stapler. So I entered one building where they do photocopy, typing & print work to borrow a stepler. I found a sister who showed some negativity & reluctance but eventualy started lookin for it but could not find it. I left de building without help but while walkin in de street a stepler was in I hand

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/28/2015 12:16:58 AM

I used it & took it to de building & de sista I where I took it fo she could not find it. It was indeed her stepler dat she could not find but now it came with I from outside. She asked I where I got it fo they did not give it to I. I answered, I found it in I hand. I left her puzzled. Yu can call it magic or miracle but I call it de mystics of walkin with Almighty. In I n I trod with Almighty on I side I man is sure to win. Glory be unto Almighty Creator. One Black Love

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/28/2015 7:49:09 AM

Interesting bredren...the first event involved an explosion (break apart) and the second one involved a stapler (bind together). Could be completely random and meaningless, then again JAH works in mysterious ways.

Many live life completely unaware of the mystical signs happening all around them.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/28/2015 8:50:48 AM

Yes I sista. I know these are not random & they are meaningful. Infact I man just sharin some of de things dat shows I close relationship with Almighty & de Irits dat guiding I . I have even sighted some of de signs & images used in kemet spirituality in visions. Does de I think even those visions are random & meaningless too. Would yu belive I when I tell yu dat I have reached de mystic heights of RASTA livity through Ital livity which is Oneness. One Black Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/28/2015 9:24:39 AM

Respect black heart and respect toward de I visions and inferences. But all those local languages in de I country and 'God' still calling himself 'God' well what a thing!

Bless up
Mystic vibration

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/28/2015 10:03:20 AM

Bless my Lord. Actualy dats de reason why I started dis thread fo I man was not expecting to see dis word since I don't usualy use it. Moreover I have heard de Idem views about de word thus I want to hear de Idem views about I sigting de name God instead even sighting de name of Almighty in I mama language. I remember de I say de word originates ina Germany thus I have bn minimising its use till de iwa I sighted it in a vision. I think it could due to it having only three alphabets (short).

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/28/2015 10:50:13 AM

Well I must say I man still young in de field of visions such dat I realy cant overs de meaning of some of dem dat appear to I. Most of dem sofar take a short period of time (seconds) thus some disapear bfore I could comprehend what appears ina de iritical screen bfore I. De name of Almighty in I mama lingua has ten alphabets as copmared to de three alphabets English word thus I would not have bn able read it if it had apeared in I mama lingua (small font fo long word to fit iritical screen)

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I