Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6346&start_row=71

if you a ras who doesnt accept the bible

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 123
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/30/2015 5:46:20 PM

The point will always come down to this: you can never convince InI that indigenous people who had never heard of Jesus or the Bible ONLY chance of reaching a certain heights or salvation is through this ONE book? Your fooling only yourself if this how you think I King would have seen things. The Bible does not have a monopoly on morality

YES I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL SAID!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/30/2015 11:06:01 PM

Joseph I, you are hypocrite, if you were not, you would be Jewish like Yeshua the Christ, not Christian. And you would be following the old testament, not the new. Especially not the parts written by people after Yeshua Christ and even more so, especially not the parts written by those that never knew Yeshua.

RasTafarI people (with the exception of a few groups), from the Beginning and through RasTafarI history, even those that deal with the Bible, don't see themselves as part of the Orthodox Christianity of Ethiopia or Christianity of any other nation. Some of I and I who continue to read the Bible don't call ourselves Christian at all, because I and I are RasTafarI. And even those that say they are Christian, view it as something quite distinct from other Christianity and some don't consider other Christians as true Christians because their livity doesn't match. That is the meaning of the song "Jah alone a Christian"

Revelation tells you of those with a new name. I and I are of the new name RasTafarI, not the old. And just as the Christians wrote their Heights through the Inspiration of the Most High distinct from the writings of the Jews, I and I write I and I Heights through the Inspiration of the Most High, distinct from the writings of Christianity. And just as the Jews fought and continue to fight against the ways of the people that arose with a new name from those times, some Christians fight against the ways of the people that arise with a new name from these times.

I and I will never stop Rising and Growing, so don't bother trying to stop I and I.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/31/2015 9:49:46 AM

Yes I's!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/31/2015 11:16:40 AM

Yes I's.....two times!!!

Very eloquent fiyah di I come with,Ark I!

Messenger: Joseph I Sent: 12/31/2015 12:21:12 PM

Joseph I, you are hypocrite, if you were not, you would be Jewish like Yeshua the Christ, not Christian. And you would be following the old testament, not the new. Especially not the parts written by people after Yeshua Christ and even more so, especially not the parts written by those that never knew Yeshua.

All I can do is laugh at the hypocrisy and ignorance of this post.
By your logic, you are a hypocrite as well, if you were not, you would be a Ethiopian Orthodox Christian like Haile Selassie I, not a Rasta.
Second, you must have missed where Selassie himself quotes Paul.
Third, you don't know I. I accept the whole Bible just like Selassie. What could I possibly have posted to make you believe otherwise?
The Tanach is there for a reason just as the New Covenant is there for a reason.

"The love shown in Christ by our God to mankind should constrain all of us who are followers and disciples of Christ to do all in our power to see to it that the Message of Salvation is carried to those of our fellows for whom Christ Our Savior was sacrificed but who have not had the benefit of hearing the good news." - Selassie

So why I don't see you listening to Selassie? Judaism, and the church's Christianity, is not Salvation. Yeshua Mashiach is.
Would you call Selassie a hypocrite because he isn't Jewish? Lol.
Why do the ones and ones here feel the need to be so defensive when a quote by Selassie is posted which doesn't fit in your manmade doctrine? No, there isn't another 'valid path to Salvation' and if you think Selassie said that, show me.

Peace unto you.

Messenger: Joseph I Sent: 12/31/2015 12:47:25 PM

Selassie wasn't prophesied in the Bible any more than the muslim's muhammad.

If He was the one prophesied in Revelation, we would've seen Him obliterate all of Israel's enemies. After a sword came out of his mouth which he would use to conquer the nations, with eyes red like fire. I could go on and on, disproving the myth that Selassie is anywhere to be found in Revelation. If Selassie was Him, then he was a failure. Did not fulfill even one prophecy.

Messenger: Joseph I Sent: 12/31/2015 12:47:26 PM

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/31/2015 12:53:26 PM

Biblically the nee covenant is a myth in itself and man made. According to the prophecy of a new covenant it hasnt happened yet!

Messenger: Joseph I Sent: 12/31/2015 1:10:09 PM

And this is why Yeshua talks of things which are to come. We can see the signs now, one example is that Israel even exists.
One hour after it was established as a Nation they were at war with multiple Countries and miraculously they won. It's also prophesied Israel would be reestablished in one day and that too has happened.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/31/2015 1:50:09 PM

Where is the NEW COVENANT prophecy?
If it is still prophecy then it ISNT NOW!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 123

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I