Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6343&start_row=1

The Bantwana

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/18/2015 8:32:32 PM

"Ostrich People" of Zimbabwe

You will find African tribes and races who will tell you that they are descendants from gods who came out of the skies thousands of years ago. Some however say that theses gods came to them from the sea in magical boats made out of reeds or wood or copper or even gold. In some cases these gods and goddesses are described as beautiful human beings whose skins were either bright blue or green or even silver. But most of the time you will find it being said these great gods, especially the ones that came out of the sky were non-human, scaly creatures, which lived most of the time in mud or in water -- creatures of an extremely frightening and hideously ugly appearance.

Throughout Africa we are told that these mysterious beings taught human beings many things. They taught human beings how to have laws, knowledge of herbal medicine, knowledge of arts and knowledge of the mysteries of creation and the cosmos as a whole. We are told that some of these gods had the ability to change their shapes at will. They had the ability to assume the shape and the appearance of any creature that there is on earth whenever they had good reason to do so.

In West Africa again, these creatures are called the Asa, which means the mighty ones of magic. It is from this word asa, a word that speaks great magical power that comes the name Asanti, which means a king, but literally means, the child of asaand as you know Asanti gave birth to the word, Ashanti.

In the land of the Dogon people we find the famous Nommo, a race of reptilian or amphibian beings who were said to have come from the Sirius star to give knowledge and religion to the black people of Dogon. Incidentally, scientists have never explained the meaning of Dogon; it means God Almighty and the Dogon people know themselves as the children of the God Almighty.

One day I was travelling along the Zambezi River, when I came to a homestead which people in villages that I had passed had told me about. I had been told that in this small village I would find some of the wisest people in the land, people who claim ancestry from creatures who are said to have come from the red star know as Liitolafisi, the red star whose name means the eye of the brown hyena is the star, or rather the planet that white people call Mars.

This is how I met a tribe of people known as the Bantwana, which means children. It is a tribe of people who claim that their remote ancestors were bird like people who came from the stars and who mated with earthly woman and produced these two toed human beings. The Bantwana people welcomed me into their small village and for three months at the feet of two of their elders, I learned about things that left me numb with amazement. The Bantwana are shy people who in ancient times suffered persecution at the hands of people of other tribes, but when they like you and trust you, and feel pity for you, they tell you things that fill you with great amazement. They tell you that there are twenty four inhabited planets within the area of space.

Anunnaki bird man - Enki: Lord of Birds

Apart from genetic engineering on humans, there was also similar work carried out on various species including the birds, reptiles, fish, beasts and plants. Some were half-animal, half-human, others were half-bird or half-fish and half-human. So, these beings from another galaxy were able to generate an evolutionary formula and plugged in a bird, a humanoid bird

Picture of the Sumerian god Enki seated on a throne with two streams of water erupting from his shoulders. A bound bird-man ("Zu-bird") is being led before him after its capture for judgement and execution of sentence. The seal is dated circa 2340-2180 B.C.

ANY THOUGHTS?

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/19/2015 3:41:17 AM

Well i see before and the narrator dem was sayin the ppl were inbreeding and the feet were the result of limited gene pool.
If I ancestors dem say they come from the stars then I sight it so!

On the Ashanti thing I see Hebrew Israelites using the word with bible interpretation but Iman see a Aahanti Queen Mother say that word was actually two words "Ashwa" "nti" forgot the meaning tho Ashanti is the anglo version. same with Kromanti was "Coroma" "nste"

Bless I love dem ancient story

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/19/2015 3:54:54 AM

They say about 25% of the population has this condition

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/19/2015 7:52:28 AM

Give thanks VoodooRuutz! I didn't know this about the origins of the word Ashanti. Here's what I found:

The Twi word is Osa-nti (or "esa nti, also "asa nti") meaning because of War. The original word was Osa-Nti-fo.

And according to Queen Mother:

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/19/2015 8:08:48 AM

It's autosomal dominant so it doesn't need a limited gene pool if you breed with somebody who has it all of your children WILL have it. It's rare but found worldwide and not just one African village or community. Thing call ectodactyl

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/19/2015 8:11:08 AM

WE are the Gods that came out of the sky. Those who have eyes will see

Interesting read again sistren!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/19/2015 9:12:07 AM

The African tribe of the Chokwe have preserved record of their legend of their ancestors arriving from the stars and they recorded their sacred past onto wooden tablets and bound them into pairs just like a book.

The symbolism suggest that:

"The great ancestors from a star the aligns with Orion’s belt near the Pleiades journeyed to our world perhaps represented here by a primordial mound. They passed two other star systems (or worlds) to get here. In the case for two star systems it could be referencing the two other sun-like stars in the ancient star maps that fit chronology in this order as also seen in the Freemason star map. Or… if it refers to two ‘outer’ worlds in passing on a journey to Earth, it could be the lost world of Mardak, (now the asteroid belt – Sitchen theory) and Mars before arriving and colonising Earth". 

Sirius Star Dieaties

The one common thread that ties so much of the ancestral mythology of all nations together is the idea that our ancestors came from the stars. This is certainly common knowledge to just about every Native American tribe, and in many other indigenous as well.

Ogotemmeli (Dogon oral historian) states that we were created by beings that genetically engineered  our DNA. In fact , he said that our DNA was manipulated three times and that three different versions of humans were designed . This was due to foiled experiments by our creators . Amphibious aliens from the Sirian star system , that landed on earth with " great noise and wind " . These aliens combined their DNA with the DNA of a single sexed animals - us .

All of the world’s most ancient monuments line up with the star systems Orion , Leo and Draco. The pyramids are in the exact shape of the Orion constellation. The central (once hidden and secret) shafts of the great pyramid all point to Orion, Sirius, Draco, Leo.

If you follow the precession of the Earth (the slow wobble of the Earth over thousands of years around the North Star) you will notice that the "Sphinx" points right to the constellation Leo on the SPRING EQUINOX of every year back around 12,500 years ago (10,500 BC)

Orion, Sirius, Leo and Draco (the Dragon) - The cornerstones (corner-stars) of the ancient world on Earth in 10,500 BC. No matter where you might look in the ancient world, you will come across this same strange "coincidence"... 

The Ab(original) of Australia say we were “sky-beings” or “spirits from the clouds” who came down from the Milky Way during Dreamtime and created the Earth and all its inhabitants.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/19/2015 10:31:24 AM

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/19/2015 11:39:01 AM

Yes Sistren thats the Queen Iman seen deh

True GA

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/19/2015 8:23:03 PM

RastaGoddess,

I sometimes find it hard to distinguish which things the I writes is your own words and what is from the third party sources the I is quoting, because there often is not a clear indicator in your Reasoning.

There have been several occasions that I thought the I was saying something, but then would read something that made I question it, and I have to do an internet search on one of the sentences to figure out if it is the I words or somebody else's.

I would ApreciLove if the I could make it more obvious which parts are the quotes vs your words. I don't want to think the I is saying something the I is not saying.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I