Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6337&start_row=1

Anyone here that meditates to destress and control their thoughts? how do you do it?

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/14/2015 1:19:28 PM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/15/2015 10:38:40 PM

Here is a Reasoning I made before.

=====================
Seek and Ye shall Find

Exploring the Irits is very important for I and I. RasTafarI people have been given many tasks from Selassie I. I and I must never forget about the Iritual tasks, because they are the most important and are the Driving Force for every other task. Without concentration on the Irits, I and I will be lacking part of our Trod, and also will be lessening the effects of the other parts of I and I Trod.

The Irits is Strength and Guidance and so much more, because the Irits is I and I Innection with Haile Selassie I.

By exploring I and I Irits, I and I Learn the things that no person can teach I and I. I and I Learn how to access the various Actions of I and I Irits. If the I wills it within yourself to Search the Irits, it will be accomplished. The more the I Learns, the faster the I will Learn more, because before the I can Find the things the I needs to Find, the I must Learn how to Find them, Learn how to Search. This happens through experience and will, at first the I might not Iverstand what to do, but by having that idea and will within yourself to Search, and by putting the effort to Search, the I will eventually come across the Keys. And when the I starts finding Keys, the I will have more Iverstanding about what the Keys look like, and what Movements need to be accomplished in the Irits to Find them. As more Keys are found, the I will Learn more details of Searching, and more types of Keys, and this will Lead to even more.

Don't wait for somebody to show the I how. The I already knows how, the I just needs to remember. And nobody can really show the I how anyway, they can only direct the I to Search within.

=====================

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/15/2015 10:40:41 PM

Here is an Itinuation of the Reasoning.

=============
When people consciously and intentionally Seek and Search their Irits, instead of just waiting for something to appear, they exercise the parts of themselves that are needed to open up the various Actions of the Irits.

When I and I train any part of I and I self, whether Iritually, mentally or physically, the rate of improvement increases, compared to not training. Things are figured out more quickly, and new (new in remembrance) things are discovered that might not have been seen if a person wasn't actively training.

If the I wants to find a particular Action, then first set the Intention within yourself to seek it, then try to do it. As long as the trying is not a try to fail, a try with doubt, but a try as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. If it is something that is for the I to do, then the I will Find it.

One example is to push out your thoughts and send messages to people the I knows, especially people who deal with their Irits. It doesn't matter how many times they don't hear. That will happen because both the sender is generations out of practice for sending it, and the hearer is generations out of practice for hearing it. This doesn't matter, because trying it is exercising that part of yourself, and giving the I opportunities to figure it out. In time, the I will sometimes send out a thought that others who are supposed to hear will hear, sometimes even without the I intention for them to hear, and probably more often, the I will start to hear other people's vibes, so the I will know when they are thinking of the I or in need of council with the I.

Eventually, when the I gets the vibes from somebody and thinks the I should call or see them, more often than not, they will tell the I that they were just at that moment thinking of the I, or talking about the I to others surrounding them. That situation happens to people from time to time, even when they don't seek it out, because it is a natural part of I and I. The difference will be in how often it happens, and how sometimes the I will even know some details of what they are thinking about.

And when the I seeks out other Actions, the I will find some things that most people never experience.

Too many people are not Active in seeking out the Actions of the Irits, and that is a great weakness to I and I, because the Irits are so Powerful, not only by itself, but also as an enhancement to both the Mind and Body.

=============

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/15/2015 10:46:18 PM

More Itinuation of the Reasoning. For Ones and Ones who don't deal with the Bible, replace it with other chants.

=====================
This can be done through Iditation and Prayer, and Ganja is especially helpful in accessing this part of yourself, it is one of the Herbs I and I Creator Haile Selassie I gave to I and I for this purpose.  If the I figures out some Iritual Heights while using Ganja, the I will eventually realize how to access that part without Ganja.   This can happen right away or after some time with more Iditation and access to that part of your Irits.

I will see if I can properly explain how to Exercise and Search your Irits, it will only be part of the story, because some things are hard to write or speak, and instead need to be felt and experienced.  

Three things which are good to have with the I, especially in the beginning, are Ganja, the Bible, and a Drum, whether a hand drum, or a stick and a log.  I have had many blessed chants with a two sticks or a stick and a log.  And if there is nothing to drum with, then dance or stomp your foot, and the ground will be your drum.  

Start reading Psalms and chanting the Words with your Voice.  People have different ways they like to read Psalms, I usually like to just open the book in the area of the Psalms, and Read the first Psalm I eyes go to, and then Itinue reading some of the next Psalms or opening to another part of the Psalms and see what I have to read there. 

After a few Psalms, take out and roll your Ganja, keeping your mind with God the whole time, and chanting Praise to God if your Irits move you to do so.  Smoke part of your spliff, and then chant more Psalms, put your whole mind and Irits into your Chant.  Then after the Psalms, use the drum and start Singing Thanks and Praise unto the Most High, Chanting and Drumming.  Some of the Chanting may be with Words, and other parts with just Chanting sounds, wherever the Most High God Haile Selassie I Leads the I.

The I can go between reading Psalms, chanting and drumming, smoking more of the spliff.  Itinue for as long as the I can, and make sure there are at least some occasions when the I can Chant for hours.  After doing this for a number of sessions (Selassie I will show the I how long), include a fourth part in your chant, Iditation.  Sometimes sit, sometimes stand, and close your eyes or open them or close them part of the time while opening them the other part, whatever feels Right within. 

When the I Iditates, ask Haile Selassie I to be your Guide and Rudder and to show the I the things that are Right for the I.   Iditate and Learn to feel yourself within the Irits, .  When the I finds yourself, move yourself within the Irits, this is done by willing it, if you exercise this will and intention, the I will eventually start noticing what it feels like to move through the Irits.  Spend several sessions just traveling, without looking for anything specific, Sight the different Vibrations and Sights within the Irits.

Start Iditating regularly, with or without any of the other three parts(Ganja, Bible, Drum), it is good to exercise your Irits with and without the other three, none of them should be a dependency, they should just be helpful tools. Also make sure to speak to Haile Selassie I some of the time while Iditating, however the Irits Guide the I.

After some time, start searching for specific things in the Irits, whether to find the calmness of the Irits to help with self control, or to send a message, hear or feel the Irits of another person, interact with the weather, sending out the Irits of Love and Healing to people, whether they are in your presence or far away. The list could go on and on.  Some things will be revealed without searching, when Haile Selassie I decides it is time for the I to Learn a particular thing.

Eventually, when your Irits are ready (it won't work before its due time and season), the I should will your Irits to Rise upwards, if the I does it Right, the I will feel a quick Rising up of your Irits, and the I might notice some wobbling in the Irits as it Rises.  Gentle control is needed at this point. Uncontrolled, the wobbling will throw you off and make the I lose the Innection, and might even translate to the physical, causing you to drop and faint; but trying to stop it abruptly could throw you off and translate to the physical the same way.  Control the wobble gently in a circular motion and make the circle smaller until the Rise is straight, and then the I will Rise even higher.  These kinds of Heights are more easily Reached while Chanting in a Nyahbinghi.

Weather Storms are also good for helping a person explore and Iverstand their Irits.  Here is something I said before,

--------
If someone want to be able to call on the whirlwind, rain, lightning, earthquake and other elements, they must join with Jah elements.

So when I and I see a storm, it is good to chant along with the storm, and feel the vibes of Jah. Don't try to control it, let Jah control the I and the storm. Itinue to do this whenever the Spirit come within to pull the I towards the storms that come.

When I and I do this, I and I will learn I and I relationship with Jah elements. After some time when I and I relationship with Jah elements grow, Jah will send I and I to chant and call on the elements, and then the elements will join with I and I chanting, to bring judgement to the heathen.

Mystics
--------

=====================

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/15/2015 10:51:06 PM

Can't forget this part

===============
Haile Selassie I Teaches,

Unless the people benefit through work Our efforts and thoughts will have been in vain. They will have also violated the wish of the Almighty that by one’s toil he must earn his living. Much cannot be accomplished in the pursuit of spiritual advancement, let alone that of material gains, without labour. Learn! Work!

===============

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/16/2015 3:16:07 AM

Give thanks for the detailed answers. Rastafari

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/9/2016 5:55:36 PM

Smoke the marijuana and get high.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I