Medi = middle
Cine = too see
To see or be the middle/to be balanced
Medicine must address these 3 areas:
Mercury = spirit (sahu)
Sulphur = soul (ku)
Salt = body (khat)
PICTURE OF ALKHEMICAL SYMBOL
3. Treatment of the BEING (not just the physical disease)
The Five causes of disease (a form of disharmony within the system) are:
1. Veneral = the elements: fire/earth/air/water
2. Natural = senses
3. Astral = medical astrology, pathology and physiology. Each planet carries specific energy, electric and magnetic, which we are either aligned with or not. Each planet offers a specific energy that benefit particular parts of the being, ex: Sun & moon affect pituitary/pineal gland
4. Deific =energy from diety/spirit
5. Spirit - The principles of Ma'aT: truth, balance, love, harmony, reciprocity and The declarations of Innocence. Illness and disease appear in the physical whenever any of these Spiritual Laws are broken or violated.
Causation of disease from Negative principles/vibrations are:
We are designed to function in harmony with the universe. AS ABOVE SO BELOW. Being out of wack with the cosmos will cause dis-ease and disHARMony within the being (spirit, soul, body)
The cosmic vibrations and energies are received first through the HEAD (hair/antennas), then into the brain/mind, down the spinal column and throughout the body.
Sound patterns/rythm affects the nervous system, areas of the chakras or spinal cord.
How the body receives and accepts the cosmic vibrations/energies. Planets give us electric and/or magnetic balance.
Sun = gives energy
Moon = determines the rate and flow of the energy given by the sun
Mars = sexual energy, reproductive system and business energy
Mercury = mode of communication mechanism, of
energy to different parts of the body
Jupiter = expansion of energy
Venus = arterial, veins
Saturn = causes restriction of flow or energy
One had to overstand the concept of ENERGY (known as "Shefat" in Kemet or Qi/Ki/Chi in Asia) When the energy from the spiritual and astral planes are flowing properly throughout the physical temple, then we have good health. If the energies encounter stagnation, then we have a DIS-EASE and proper flow of energy.
The ancient Kushites left us an extensive papiri/texts of proper diagnosis of the following material planes, to include the observation and examination of the:
- physical (examination of the person's movements, walk, pulse, odor, eyes, tongue, skin, urine, etc)
- astral (ex: moon affects water/blood and emotions)
- causal (mind/mental state)
The use of western x-ray machines wasn't necessary for a people who had themselves mastered the art of developing our natural "x-ray" abilities. The science of Pulse diagnosis, for example, is quite fascinating. There are a total of 12 pulses, each corresponding to specific organs. Knowing how to listen and interpret these beats will communicate where the problem, or stagnation of energy is.
The science of Iridology (iris diagnosis) is equally fascinating because as they say, the eyes are the "windows to the soul". They are in fact a map of the body. In looking closely at the eyes, there may be particular spots, lines or markings, each indicating a potential problem or blockage of energy flow to a specific area.
Restoring physical, spiritual and mental balance and healthy flow of energy
If you are driving and notice a problem with your vehicle, the first thing you do is pull over and STOP the car. You bring the movement to a stand still. The same applies to our physical "vehicles". So the first thing to begin the proper foundation towards physically healing the problem is:
- Fasting, allowing the body to rest from food. The body can not properly distibute nutrients in a weakened or unhealthy state.
- Nutrition. Once the body has cleansed and rested through proper fasting, it must be repaired, rejuvenated and nourished through Ital, life giving foods. Only life can sustain life. ITAL IS VITAL! Foods contain the elements of life (fire, earth, water, air), which correspond to the 5 senses of taste (sweet, sour, salty, bitter and pungent), each having a specific effect on the human system.
- Sweet = (air and water energy), an energizer. Honey, sugar, dates, etc. This gives positive energy but too much causes a "retardation" effect. It will cause good energy to fall and cause breakdown of tissue.
Sour = (both water and fire energy) lemons, lime, etc. This has a "gathering" effect. It will, for example, gather all the toxins in the body and purify the system.
Bitter = (earth energy) Ginger, bitter herbs, drinking "bitters tonics" for example. Has a toning and strengthening effect on the system.
Salt = (water and earth energy) has a softening effect. A cleanser and eliminator. It will soften and dissolve water and cleanse impurities. Too much can cause a negative softening or swelling of tissues.
Pungent = (fire energy) Garlic, onions, cayenne, peppers, etc. Has a heating and dispersing effect on the system. It will heat up, breakdown and disperse cogention and mucus, for example.
Proper nutrition is founded on the system of balancing the elements within foods as each consist of the Law of Opposites, which we also house within ourselves. Foods affect not only body but temperament. These elements are both found in what we ingest and who we are.
WE ARE WHAT WE EAT
Food such as cayenne. There are fire/dry foods that produce high doses of energy. One who eats alot of these foods is typically smaller framed with high energy and very outgoing. They would be defined as "hot/dry" people. They can eat (and need) 6 meals a day and burn it off fast.
Hot/Moist earth foods, like potatoes produce expansion. In large quantities can produce larger person with alot of energy. They tend to be overweight with outgoing personalities. They should eat 2 standard and 1 moderate meal a day as their energy is consumed and dispersed in a slower manner.
Cold/dry people are thin framed of moderate energy and should eat 2 moderate meals a day.
Foods that are more lunar, or magnetic in nature, like rice. These foods typically create a larger and sluggish person. Not physically active or outgoing. They also tend to be more introspective and mental, thinkers. They should eat one large meal a day with small snacks.
PHYSICAL TREATMENT ALSO INCLUDES:
- Water (both externally and internally)
- The Art & Science of Herbs & Herbal Khemistry
- Massage/touch therapy
- Aroma therapy
- Scienz of Sound, Vibration and Muzik.
- Meditation. Attention and focus on our BEING. To the SEAT OF THE SOUL. There is NO remedy for restoring spiritual balance other then this. The 5 senses (hearing, touch, sight, smell, taste) draw from the energies from the Seat of the Soul. The energies and vibrations of the soul are dissapated by the sensory organs. Our Ancients overstood that in order to restore mental and spiritual balance one had to go though the process of INVERSION or implosion (going back to the source/beginning), a process of meditating through the inner physical self, up the energy systems/chakras, beyond the sensory organs, to the head, reaching the pineal gland, or "First Eye", the gateway to the Seat of the Soul/Self, rejuvenating the Soul forward to a healthy and balanced state, in proper alignment with Creation, Nature/Neter and the Most High I.