Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6303&start_row=1

THE GOSPEL OF IYESUS KRISTOS

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 11/30/2015 2:08:06 PM

Greetings to all the idrens in the Name of our Lord and saviour IYesus Kristos.
I n i post this topic so everyone may feel free to reason what the I know or overstand about the teaching of our Lord IYesus Kristos. Blessings.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 12/1/2015 3:28:50 AM

he is the king of heaven and earth and even the underworld

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 12/1/2015 3:29:57 AM

he is the son of god
the only begotten son of god

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 12/1/2015 3:35:32 AM

he was crucified and gave back the ghost (intellect or spirit) to his father
and was buried and he went and broke open the gates of the underworld and freed the prisoners of death - our fathers (everyone who had died including the righteous ones)
on day 3 he rose
he ascended to heaven to sit on jah throne pon de right side

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 12/1/2015 3:36:24 AM

he is in flesh

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 12/1/2015 3:36:40 AM

he is god

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/1/2015 8:27:19 AM

Who wrote his gospel?

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 12/1/2015 8:31:43 AM

big up!

one good thing to start is to be honest. jesus is the son of god. key to god. but i respect rastas of other beliefs. one thing i don`t like is those western illuminati psychos. they say it`s christmas time. so where is yeshua, where is the kristos? (rhetorical question) i didn`t see anything bible related in the media and it`s getting worse. right now there`s a movie called krampus in theaters because even satan clause ain`t occult and evil enough and one other movie features a wasted guy vomiting in the church. they destroy the single cultures in europe and africa and asia to build ONE occult and careless culture for their new world order. if they were honest and say "hey, we are a bunch of occultists and satanists who want to kill most of you to enslave the rest of you" they won`t succeed. hitler tried it this way but now they realize that it ain`t that easy. instead of saying "do you want the total war?" they ask "do you want more security messures" this time.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/1/2015 8:38:11 AM

That's the problem with the Roman versions of Christianity.

Orthodox churches in Africa and Europe (all starting in Syria, EOTC included) still keep the focus on scripture more than commerce and all seem to prefer January than December 25.

Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 12/1/2015 10:17:45 AM

blessings John I.S
I overstand your view in Our Lord and Saviour IYesus Kristos. I believe more Rsta should focus on the Life Of IYesus Kristos rather than focus on many different forms of literature written by men. He gave His life so He may go into the Spirit world to bring us back to life. our life, spirit is our intellect the onr that opened our eyes to see clear and instead of Looking unto Jesus the Saviour of our Spirit and soul we go about enjouing our intellect and using it for our own benefits. We should stop boasting in our wisdom and do the same thing He did for us for others and teach othere too.
I do not agree with a rasta going to live on the Mountains free from babywrong, what about your brothers? what about your brothers still in chains? what about your sisters and mothers being caged and have their souls corrupted the children being defiled. i call that cowardice! Biggest cowards! weaklings! as a warrior one should step inna the system, walk inna the system bur not be one of them.. we as Jah warriors and Higher beings should walk as gods and fish more and more of our enslaved brothers. time is running lets go break those chains n open those cages n set our people free. We were from Africa, we cant say repatriate to Africa when the intellect and spirit is enslaved.. repatriate bodies? no! Lets free bring back to Africa all that belongs to Africa both body soul n spirit! Lets give our life for our brothers and sisters, IYesus Kristos is the witness. Organise and centralise H.I.M say! Walk with the spirit, fight in the spirit! our people cry in the deepest depth of the devils cages while we are here studying about Incient ways to better our own life, what about our people?
lets rise n go out there setting captives free, make disciples as IYesus Kristos say, free our people!
Blessings Iyah!
True rasta is a warrior!

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I