Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6299&start_row=21

Vitamin b12.....do you have to eat flesh at time

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: PurpleBlue Sent: 11/28/2015 4:14:32 PM

----------
I dont see why the i them reject meat.
----------

----------
all meat is contaminated with chemical medicines and vaccines and artificial animal feed...
----------

Seen?

And there are so many more good reasons for eating ital.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/28/2015 4:21:52 PM

ALL meat isnt contaminated with those things!

There are people who raise animals organically

Some animals are ritually killed with blood drained out of them as strict "HALAL" eating Muslims and some Jews strict on Kashrut

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/28/2015 4:32:16 PM

when i speak of eating meat
i mean clean and pure and natural
voodooruutz' not where I live

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/28/2015 5:06:55 PM

Regarding the thing mentioned about soy and amino acids. Soy, quinoa, and a couple other vegetables have all the essential amino acids, while most vegetables don't. That doesn't really matter for people that eat a variety of vegetables, they will get different amino acid from different food. For example, rice and beans together contain complete amino acids.

Also, they used to think that you had to have all amino acids in each meal, but that is not true, our body is able to use it as long as it gets all of then regularly.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/28/2015 10:34:48 PM

Brother Zion Mountain. Yu do not have to eat flesh. There is realy no need for it. Ganja seeds are a good source of proteins & many other essential body nutrients but they have no B12. Fo I & I dat trod Ital livity we seh no to flesh. Remember Ital livity has got nothing to do with de bible so yu John keep yo bible to yo own confusion. If yu can't even overs what ital is and yu are a flesh eater then dis thread is not of your concern, fo yu wont even see why I & I reason about B12.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/28/2015 10:54:20 PM

I will eat meat and drink milk and wine and hail Holy Emmanuel Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari with no apology.
For I and fellow Israelites, Our God and King gave us his Law (bible) concerning these things through his prophets and scribes and messiah. I understand concerning them.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/28/2015 10:59:20 PM

I am not trodding ital livity, but living Israel culture, and apply christianity to my ability and knowledge of Jesus Christ and his ways.. Blessed Love my lords.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/28/2015 11:02:54 PM

Food does not save anyone, only Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of the Living God, does save.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/28/2015 11:36:53 PM

Jesus is de slave ship dat take I & I Black people to bondage. Food does save I. If it wasn't fo food I would not be even reasoning here. I man is not an Israelite & I don't even envy no Israel culture fo I have I & I Black culture dat I embrace as an African. Now de problem with yu is yu confuse yo Jesus ideology with de RASTA trod. I man is a son of Almighty Creator and I salvation come from Almighty Creator so I do not need to be saved by yo Roman God. Ital livity is I salvation.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/29/2015 12:30:32 AM

John, consider this scenario: if you were restricted from eating food for days, and as your body was finally failing you, you were given a choice, a meal or your bible...

Nevermind, I won't even bother to ask.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I