Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6299&start_row=61

Vitamin b12.....do you have to eat flesh at time

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/24/2015 3:03:14 PM

Jah Seeker, yu need to humble yoself to overstand I. Why all dis bigotry anyway? I tell yu I spirituality is different from your & it is personal to I but yu tel I yu don't agree with I sacrifice. I sacrifice & vow is between I & I Creator not yu. I do not need yu to agree with what I man is doin becos yu don't even know what I'm doing. I didn't even say I'm affected by my diet. I said I once had a B12 deficincy syndrome. which I treated with supplements. I'm a vegan & I don't need yo say on dat.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/24/2015 3:36:12 PM

In I trod I have met many people like Jah Seek who not only look down pon I spirituality but also unde estimate I thinkin capacity so much dat they tel I to eat flesh despite de fact dat I made it clear to dem dat I am a vegetarian. Why can't yu eliminate yo debating mentality & read carefully each and every word I write to get I masage clear. I know yo problem is yu think yu know too much. Well yu may know so much & I may know less but yu don't know I spirituality so don't tell mi about it.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/24/2015 4:40:48 PM

Garveys Africa overs my point, and i think this is the first time we fully agree on something, lol! Rastafari bless.

TO the point at hand, brother Black Heart, i do not agree with most of the things you say, but i do not undermine your spirituality and trod. I was simply stating my view on this topic, like GA said, to me Ital is everything that is VITAL to your body, including milk and cheese. To each one his own, and i did not intend to offend you, and if i did, i apologize. I do not think i am smarter than you or anyone else here for that matter, i do however sometimes get over passionate about a topic. I wish you a very long trod and very healthy one as well, i do not wish to tell you how to live. Again, if I have offended you, I do apologize, that was not my intention.

Blessed love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/24/2015 6:07:39 PM

Jahseeker,

Ital aint milk and cheese even if you want it to be so. Ital is fruit and vegetables not dairy.

Protein is vital to the body but meat is not Ital. There are many plant based sources of protein and essential minerals/elements.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/24/2015 6:12:44 PM

We just finished with this topic. Blessed love.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/24/2015 7:59:51 PM

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/15/2018 6:15:07 AM

Greetings Jah people. InI do not need to eat any flesh to get B12. Ital is vital. Jah has teached I dat I can get all de B12 I need from ital so I nolonger worry about taking supplements. I dont even suffer defficiency. Some plants got B12, Jah teached I.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I